Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 3 years in 71 days

Lucky Headcannons

"it doesn't sound to good i think i'll pass how 'bout you Zephyr?" Ember said looking up to the team captain

"uhh no i think i'll pass i don't normally drink " Zephyr said sitting down next to Ember 

"i'll pass too Lucky with being pregnant and all..." Sparkle said leaning against a fence

"yeah i don't really have a reason but i kinda don't want to drink that" Diamond fell backwards and lay on sparkle's hind legs

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alright fine, does anyone want a pastry though. Come on I don't make this stuff just for me, sparkle can't have one though because of the pregnancy. Come on you guys have some fun, and this stuff Ember is great. People pay me a 100 bits for a single bottle, I am offering you this for free. People would kill for this stuff, no joke. I have seen people get killed over this, any way many tried to copy that recipe but I am the only one that gets it right.

Edited by Lucky headcannons

again multiple head shakes from the crowd 

"yeah no thanks i think i'll pass for reasons" Ember said putting a hoof around sparkle which she and Diamond got out of and sat just out of his reach

"uh i kinda can't because that would mean us two heading back towards Ember" Diamond said shakeing Sparkle's head for her

"uhh no let's just leave it at that okay?" Zephyr didn't really want to tell his reason

• Brohoof 1

Alright then, I bring one of the greatest drinks in the world and no one wants any. Sparkle we have to go, I need to deliver something to someone. Come on Larry you know we need to go. Larry: Alright sir, where are we off to sir I would like to know. Me: Not now Larry I will tell you later.

• Brohoof 1

"okay bye guys i hope the rest of the season goes well for you " Sparkle got up and started following Lucky when she was stopped by Diamond 

"you promise you'll come back right? with the foal?" Diamond said giving her a hug "good luck with the marriage i hope it goes well for you...i still love you Sparkle..." she whispered to Sparkle before she left

• Brohoof 1

Sparkle and Larry et inside I need to do something. *whispers to Ember* I know were alright now but I have the most important advise for you. Never f**k with me, right. The last that did got shot in the head and then burned, the first that did got half of his head blown of. So don't ever and none of them ever f**k with me got it. *walks in* Sparkle I think I found a place for the wedding, you'll love it.

• Brohoof 1

"ugh Sparkle could've way happier with me but no she has to marry that..." Ember said gritting his teeth

"so... where's this place then? " Sparkle turned to the now entering Lucky and turned her head slightly " are you sure i'll like it? like 100% sure do you know me that well?"

• Brohoof 1

I am about 95% sure, I hope so. *opens the door* hey ember I can hear you, what did I warn you. Just because you said that I am going  make your life a living hell, she is way happier with me. I gave her more then a thousand different dresses, I gave her a foal which we are happy for. Her exact words were I wouldn't have it ANY OTHER WAY. Her life has been much better with me then you. *goes back inside* alright here we go, it's in my time though but it is the most beautiful place in equestia.

• Brohoof 1

(yayyy back to hell... i can't stand that place if he says it's beautiful presumably to him... but i guess i should give him a chance ) Sparkle thought to herself

"frick you and everything you care about including Sparkle..." Ember whispered to himself "frick you all..."

• Brohoof 1

Here we are, the greatest place in equestria! *opens the door to a peaceful forest with fresh clear water* Here it is, this place also contains rare flowers but no wild life, thank celestial for that as the wild life would kill you. I found something known as a G.E.C.K which is a garden of eden creation kit, it was supposed to revive equestrian after the radiation. But they were lost and I managed to find one, this is the closest anyone will get to peaceful here.

"..." Sparkle was speechless "... completely... beautiful... so... pretty" Sparkle said looking around "... how does this exist right here? this place this time... it's literally the apocalypse yet it's so peaceful... why? shouldn't the whatever have destroyed this place along with the rest of the rest of the world?"

• Brohoof 1

Luck, my parents were right to name me Lucky after finding this. The blast must not have reached here, so what do you think about this place. Do you think we should have the wedding here? Any way that Ember is getting on my nerves, he says you will be happier with him then me. Then he said he hates everything I care about including you, what is with him.

"oh him... i kinda work for him on weekends we put out fires but there hasn't been one in some time... so we mostly sit around in the fire department doing stuff " Sparkle giggles slightly " we used to date... hey! i know what your thinking Lucky we don't do that anymore !"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What am I thinking of? Tell me I wasn't thinking anything okay, wait! No, thats not it. Any way do you like this place, I come here every time I am depressed. Ember gives me a feeling I haven't felt until I saw Lucky s. Could I have seen him before? Oh your going to hate me for this but hey I never knew you at the time, I killed him. He asked for a gun fight and I blew half of his face off. I am sorry but he wanted to he paid me to, yeah people do that to me. Pay to get killed, everyone wants to die from me for some reason.

Edited by Lucky headcannons

"WHAT THE HELL LUCKY!!!??? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!!???? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU THEN WE PROBABLY WERE STILL DATING!!! BECAUSE YOU NEVER GOT ME PREGNANT AND I NEVER DIED!!! HECK I CAN PICTURE ME CRYING OVER HIS BODY!!!! SAYING WHY DID HE DO THAT WHY? " Sparkle felt like punching Lucky until she burst into tears

• Brohoof 1

It was 3 years ago and he said he ran into trouble and asked me to, I didn't want to but I try to help. Here I have the recording here.

Ember: Hey you, I need you to do something for me.

Me: what, make it quick I need to go see someone.

Ember: listen my wife Scarlett is trying to kill me because I have been hiding bodies of people in her room, she noticed a smell coming from her closet and found the bodies. I need you to kill me!

Me: why would I do that? Who did you kill.

Ember: her family along with mine, just kill me before I kill my self.

Me: Well... I don't want to do this but, I am sorry. *you hear a gun get pulled out and a loud bang* Oh celestia why did I do this! If anyone finds me I will be wanted for more caps then I am now, I should just kill myself. 

Sparkle's eyes narrowed "Who is this Scarlett he's talking about the dirty two timer?" (for i have something special for her something special indeed... death this being known as scarlett will die and she will die with pain as i tear her limb from limb so that she can never lay her hooves on my Ember ever again...)

• Brohoof 1

Oh I killed her, brutally mind you. If you want to know as many are addicted to drugs I was addicted to killing. After that happened I went to Embers house and gutted the b**ch. It was fun, any way lets forget that. So do you think we should have the wedding here?

"oh... well nevermind... i didn't want to get my revenge anyway it's cool Lucky i totally didn't want to kill her and burn her entire body before cutting it up into cat food and give it to that damn waiter's cat " (why do you always ruin my fun Lucky?) Sparkle thought rather pissed off

• Brohoof 1

We could go back to the point I killed her and you can do it instead, if that will make you happy. And then after you are done I can get Larry, you know what will happen. *Larry comes outside* Larry: you said my name sir, is there a problem? Me: no Larry just go rest. Any way we could do that.

"no no you enjoy killing my boyfriend's wife i insist..." Sparkle said sarcastically (that little b****d ) "hold on Lucky i need to do one thing with the time machine can you and larry wait there for a second thanks " Sparkle walked into the time machine and pushed Larry outside "Larry can you be a doll and look after Lucky for me? thanks" Sparkle gave him a short kiss as thanks before stepping into the time machine and fiddling around with the controls

• Brohoof 1

Sarcasm, I love it you know that Larry. Larry:yes sir, I love sarcasm. So this is your time, better then you programed me. Is there something wrong here? Me: no Larry this is just a makeshift forest I made from a G.E.C.K. But it is nice isn't it. Larry: Yes it is sir, yes it is.

Sparkle landed in a time and stepped outside "i'm in the right time arn't i?" Sparkle said looking around before somepony dropped a waighted net over her "h...hey lemme go!" she squeeled "i haven't done anything yet! "

"exactly you said yet" a large stallion smerked at her

"wait what no i just came here to see my boyfriend!" Sparkle said trying to wriggle away

• Brohoof 1

So Larry, are you ready for the wedding? Larry: almost sir, I am done with the cake but I need a suit. Me: Larry, I got you covered. Larry: I am just glad you two are getting married, uh sir she is going to die. Me: what?! We have to help, call the doctor don't you have a phone? Larry: yes sir, hello doctor come over right now we need help. *the tardis comes* Doctor: get in now and set the destination. *Larry types in the destination* we're almost there sirs. 

The stallion's walked Sparkle to the stake (oh shit this is an earth pony town they're gonna burn me!!) "please i'm not a witch please don't kill me i'm just a pegasus" Sparkle pleaded

"pegasus unicorn same thing you both shouldn't exist" the stallion growled

"please i'm pregnant!" Sparkle said as a last attempt before she was tied to the stake and stripped of her dress

• Brohoof 1