private 3 years in 71 days

Lucky Headcannons

"it's okay i understand" sparkle said smiling

the waiter brought over the drinks and menus " there you go sir and there you go mam!" 

"thank you" Sparkle gave him some bits and took her soda and started too drink (i needed this although some tea would've been better)

• Brohoof 1

Thank you sir here just because why not. *gives him a hundred bits* I know she gave you some I just want to be generous.

Entry 12

I am going to cleanse this world, I will build a android that will kill everything thats it. I will call it project KA for now, I heard there is a hole bunch of scrap metal in the ruins of canterlot.

the waiter's and sparkle's jaws both dropped at the amount of money Lucky just gave away " well thank you sir " the waiter said before whispering into Sparkle's ear " keep this one he's rich as buck! and he looks inteligent aswell "

Sparkle glared at him and made an angry face 

"m...my apologies mam" the waiter said backing away

• Brohoof 1

Well okay then no problem, I just have that stuff laying around my garage I just have to give it away. What is the most expensive thing you have here?

Entry 13

I joined the enclave and it is great! they gave me free power armor training and a gun, this is great. Now to kill some steel rangers.

"let me just check that for you" the waiter slinks into the kitchen " umm chef i hate too bother you but there's a green pegasus with glasses out there and he wants the most expensive thing we've got but i don't know what that is exactly..."

(can you be the chef please?)

• Brohoof 1

The one thing that is the most expensive if you can call it that is a type of burger that only 3 have finished should I make him that, is he insane.

Entry 14

We just raided a steel ranger camp, I was the last alive. They gave me a magnum named lucky after me, they say it is one of the best.

"hey he asked for the MOST expensive thing as in the MOST expensive if he can't eat it then his fault... he's also brought a mare with him... so yeah... Potato i need the one"

"which one?" Potato said

"THE one" the waiter said

( i'm not good with names okay? so the burger is THE one THE only one)

• Brohoof 1

Okay then I will then.Me: how are you doing tonight, I can quit alcohol if you're not comfortable with it. I can quit anything if you want. *says in his head* I think it is going well, I don't know. I hope she says yes.chef: this burger killed 7 out of 14, why am I making this. Who cares I get paid.

"no Lucky i just wish i could drink sometimes i just get drunk every time i try..." Sparkle said embarrassed

"c'mon potato c'mon you can do this" potato kept going " somepony get me tomato and an extra slice of cheese AND HURRY ABOUT IT" potato took her job extremely seriously

• Brohoof 1

It's done, ha yes! Now to give it to them. Me: no it's just you gave me a oh god look when I ordered the drink. I just wish the best for use.

Entry 15

Here we go a big war is coming up and I am on the frontline. This will be great to kill them, is this right has this wasteland changed me. Some times I think about going back.

"oh it's nothing trust me " sparkle laughed nervously. soon the waiter arived saving sparkle from an extremely awkward moment standing behind him was the cook herself Potato Chip wishing the challenger well when her and sparkle's eyes met " POTATO/SPARKLE" the two of them yelled too each other before giving eachother a quick hug...

• Brohoof 1

What, you're potato? She told me about you before we got here. Wait this is a challenge, do I have to enter it because I can tell you right now I won't finish this here just trust me. Well this is a reunion isn't this. *smiles and shakes potatos hand* it's a pleasure to meet you then.

"plesure too meet you two sir" potato takes a seat next too Sparkle and the waiter leaves a salad for the two of them before saying jokingly " if he dies from that burger tell us we'll give him too the cat... " the two mares both looked revolted  by this statement 

• Brohoof 1

Your sense of humor is great! Any way can I die from this please tell me? I might want to, joking. Yeah, how did you two meet? *starts eating* Alright everyone should know I will only finish a quarter of this. *laughs and drinks some of his whiskey* I rarely get drunk.

"well it's a looooooong story basically the two of us went too the same school and were in practicly all the same classes and then one day...." Sparkle said *alot of time passed "and then we met up here after how long two three years? " Sparkle ruffled Potato's mane 

• Brohoof 1

I see, I can't really explain how we met and every thing that happened, but I can say that we will be raising a foal together. *says in his head* why did you come over here I was going to ask the question, but no her friend had to come over here. I will just ask her to leave later or I will ask her when we get to her house.

"HEY POTATO WE NEED YOU OVER HERE!!"a random cook shouted out

"sorry guys i need too go. nice seeing you sparkle good luck with the foal" Potato ran back too the kitchen

"oh okay see you later Potato! " sparkle said before eating some salad and watching her friend go back too the kitchen...

• Brohoof 1

Well I can guess you're glad we came here now. *smiles* Well this has been great night for use. *says in his head* here we go I might ruin my life or I will be happy. Here we go in a minute, I have no idea if I should be asking this or I should wait. I have to take that chance I didn't by this ring for nothing.

"it sure has Lucky i know where my best friend works now and even better she's a cook! mabye she could give me lessons sometime... naw who am i kidding she's got too much too deal with right now" sparkle said looking back towards the kitchen and then Lucky

• Brohoof 1

I need to ask you some thing...*pulls a ring from his pocket* will you marry me. *says in his head* It could ruin my life or make it better, here we go.

Entry 16

There all dead, the battle was only 12 hours and every one there died besides a few steel rangers and five enclave. And well obviously I did or else I wouldn't be typing this, we won.

"oh oh my god Lucky . is this really happening? well the answers YES of course i will " sparkle said in shock almost crying. and was followed by numerous "aww's and remember when we were like them? i'm so happy for them and of course the ever popular good luck you two"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thank you! *says in his head* it worked out after all of this, I am almost speechless after this. Again almost, when lucky s. finds out I probably can guess her reaction. *says* We need to go tell your sisters. I bet lucky s. will be overly glad, I don't know about Candy though.

Entry 17

I ran after wards, ran to the garage. I guess I am what are known as dashites, ponies that quit the enclave. At least I got the magnum and the power armor.

Edited by Lucky headcannons

Sparkle leaves some bits on the table as payment and then walks out the door " c'mon Lucky i got two sisters too tell" (i can't believe it i don't believe it he proposed he actually proposed. god it all started with that one potion then 70 then sex then pregnancy and now this!! im so excited) sparkle thought dashing out the door

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Lucky, we need you over here. Listen me and sparkle are getting married, I finally proposed to her and she said yes. I didn't think she was going to say yes either, thank you sparkle. *says in his head* what has become of you lucky, you used to thrive killing it was your drug. Now your getting married, listen you went to being the most wanted man alive to becoming a father, and now this. I'll just leave then lucky if your going to be like this trying to settle down and raise a foal, you haven't showed her the REAL you yet.

Entry 18

I am trying to hide that I deserted the enclave because dashites have to get branded with her cutie mark. Oh well I am going to explore the canterlot ruins.

Edited by Lucky headcannons

"oh my god im so happy for the two of you" Lucky said hugging the two of them " i love weddings!"

"...good for you two" Said Candy not showing much enthusiasm "....i just wish Shimmer would propose... i don't think he will though" Candy looked sad at the fact shimmer hadn't proposed yet and Lucky had

• Brohoof 1