Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

An emotional match being set up tommorow for RIng Of HOnor wrestling.

Mark Briscoe looking to win his first world title on the 11th anniversary of his late brother Jay winning his. 

Champion Eddie Kingston looking to keep the title that made his 20 years of struggle and his climb in and out of dark places all worth it. 

8 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

@Tropical Melody

I hope to never run into what you mentioned there:worry:  

Probably mostly overactive imagination in many cases.

I was also watching a few wild camps by guys on their own, one guy said we're in this wood today for an over-nighter, it's supposed to be haunted by a lady who once lived in the big house up the hill, about 100 years ago there was a railway track in a cutting down here and one night she came down here and hanged herself - anyway let's get the tent up and get a brew on...

Then in the middle of the night camera on again, I'm hearing all these strange moaning noises amd I'm cacking myself ... Really??? What a coincidence, who'd have guessed. :ButtercupLaugh:

More convincing if, "I was camping in a wood, heard some funny noises in the night, then later found out blah blah blah" .. :D

• Shocked 1

I saw this cool animation of Rouge the bat, for those who doesnt speak spanish she is making a make up ad for lips

• Brohoof 1

So a couple new seasons of toons that are on Netflix.

Unicorn Academy due sometime in summer:

Barbie A Touch of Magic due April 18:

Honestly I feel like unique looking routers is an untapped market. You could easily make other pop culture related routers like this minion one. Or even a router that looks like an art piece. So much potential.

• Brohoof 1

Well no new Berry in the Big City episode, but a Strawberry Shortcake fan showing their vintage collection:

I don't know.  Anyone have favorite collection videos that you don't in any way envy?😁

• Hugs 1

Linkara finally reviews DC VS Marvel:

And cause of that, my collection of Marvel/DC stories (and a couple Archie crossovers) of the Pre-90s and 90s team ups:

Spoiler

my_collection_picture__49_by_antiyonder_dfp85do-414w-2x.thumb.jpg.50b5681ffec60e91c1173aa7ddd42671.jpg

my_collection_picture__50_by_antiyonder_dfp85ey-414w-2x.thumb.jpg.3c314c1a1ca1f6a1edc3078501e6706a.jpg

my_collection_picture__51_by_antiyonder_dfp85gt-414w-2x.thumb.jpg.4ec7e13c15358b7b565d9b613dfad74c.jpg

my_collection_picture__52_by_antiyonder_dfp85i1-414w-2x.thumb.jpg.c9561303acb5ec47ad364e764f9cdca5.jpg

Also just a picture as I don't have it, but the first comic Marvel and DC collaborated on:

marvel_and_dc_comics_first_collaboration__by_antiyonder_dgf7zw2-414w-2x.thumb.jpg.1a286451e1beb62de10521dc099f2c16.jpg

• Brohoof 1