Lunar Glow

3 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

Hmm yes, tonight I shall watch 4 hours of DBZ

Rafa Stary touches the play button: :ticking:

Rafa Stary hears American Soundtrack and Voices: :bea:

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

The Sandbox is back! I've missed it so much. I've been watching them since 2014 and I'm so glad they're recording sandbox in Garrys mod again.

• Brohoof 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

Didn't have Nickelodeon when it was on, but they had an old review show "Rated K: For Kids By Kids.  Siskel and Ebert guest reviewed on an ep:

• Brohoof 2

New episodes of Polly Pocket on Netflix July 22:

An attempt to figure on how the Marvel Hostess ads fit if at all on Earth-616:

(edited)

Zack Snyder's director cut looks kind of good. :izzy-oooh:

I think I want 43 minutes version 

Edited by RDDash

I don't know how to comment on this. 

T-90

This is an interesting horror story, especially the ending.

T-90