Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice of Life/Free Roleplay

Lightning Roller

(edited)

OOC- As you make your way around ponyville, you hear whispers and rumors of timberwolf sightings becoming more common, they have been non-aggressive and seem like they are running from something.Lightning looks to Crank, "I've been thinking about a saddlebag mounted snowball cannon, think you could pull it off?" He laughs, "I'd love to see the look on sunrises' face when that fresh powder is flying right at him." Lightning looks over to Blaze, "Looks like the crowd is making their way in, need any help getting ready?"

Blaze was sitting idly and thinking for himself. Hmmm... I need to sing for my fans today, but i can't sing. Wait, i got it! I wrote something yesterday that i can formulate to a song!! Thought Blaze with a grin" Nah i don't need help, i was here hours ago to set everything up. But thanks for the offer"." Hope you enjoy the show" said Blaze while chuckling and putting on his hood. "See you after the show!" Said Blaze and walked off

Blaze got up on stage, with his back turned. His wings were setting up the turntable. The music began

(Search Mystery skulls Forever)

After the music he walked up to the mic, and with his voice changer no on "Greetings ponyville! That was a song about my life, but now i'll play the song that you all came for

(Search samsara. And then search calavera)

During samsara, Blaze spoke to the mic. "Unfortunately i can't sing with a female voice, so i have a guest for this part"."Fillies and gentlecolts give a warm welcome to... Luna!!"

During calavera, Blaze spoke up again "For this part i need a vollunteer, anyone up for it?"

Edited by blazedtime

"What in equestria are those!" Lyme thought to himself, "I don't think I should go near them". Lyme goes into the castle and after exploring he ends up in the library. He notices a large hole in one of the bookshelves, "Hello?" he calls, "I'm no trouble, im just looking around". Lyme waits for a reply but doesn't get one. "Hmm, maybe no ones here". He starts to walk in. For some reason, he feels less nervous than before.

Looking at the finished his finished product crank.smiles to.himself. "this is gonna be awesome. With this, that pegasus will never know what hit him.. or her.. no i just need lightning to come get sized so i cam alter it." He starts to chuckle amd.laugh outrageously. "Wow.. i sound like an evil scientist... awakward.." chuckles more

(edited)

@,

Thrillseeker was about to sit down at the bar when he noticed a gathering crowd of Ponyvillians. He walked to the back of the group to see Princess Luna being introduced to the audience along with what appeared to be the deejay introducing Princess Luna to the audience.

Thrillseeker's heartbeat sped up. A chance to sing with Princess Lina? he thought to himself. Maybe I'd better help him out. He opened up his wing and raised it. "I'll volunteer!" he barked.

Edited by Yoshi89

(edited)

@,

Thrillseeker was about to sit down at the bar when he noticed a gathering crowd of Ponyvillians. He walked to the back of the group to see Princess Luna being introduced to the audience along with what appeared to be the deejay introducing Princess Luna to the audience.

Thrillseeker's heartbeat sped up. A chance to sing with Princess Lina? he thought to himself. Maybe I'd better help him out. He opened up his wing and raised it. "I'll volunteer!" he barked.

Blaze was looking through the crowd. Hmmm... No one seems to want to join. He then saw an eager looking pegasus shout "I'll volunteer!!" Blaze smiled under his mask "Well then come on up"." You guys will be singing to different songs. I'll switch between the melodies so you know when to sing. Sound good? Let's start!" Shouted Blaze and began to play the music. Luna started singing her part. Blaze tossed the lyrics to the pegasus.

(If you want to pretend that you are singing the song, just search Calavera, and use those lyrics) (And Luna is singing Samsara)

Edited by blazedtime

As you enter the hole in the bookshelf, a staircase descends before you. Crystals inlaid to the wall light the way downwards. As you journey down, you can see a few mosaics inlaid into the wall. The first you come across depicts the creatures you saw before surrounding what looks like glowing wood, the next mosaic appears about 30 feet later and this one depicts these unknown creatures consuming the wood in a frenzy. The third appears about equidistant from the last two, it depicts these creatures surrounding the tree of harmony and starswirl casting a spell on a piece of wood. The fourth is damaged, but you can make out starswirl throwing the wood into a cave and the creatures following it. The fifth and final one you see before the stairs turn to rough dirt and rock depicts starswirl sealing the cave with a boulder covered in writing. As you venture down the tunnel a cave opens before you. On the far side of the cave is a large opening  partially covered by a rather large boulder covered in ancient equestrian text, beyond the opening is seemingly endless darkness and the same cicada sound can be heard emanating from within. As you look around the cave, there seems to be quite a few of those unnatural rocks lying around the cave and you catch a few pairs of cool blue eyes looking at you before they vanish.

"What in equestria are those!" Lyme thought to himself, "I don't think I should go near them". Lyme goes into the castle and after exploring he ends up in the library. He notices a large hole in one of the bookshelves, "Hello?" he calls, "I'm no trouble, im just looking around". Lyme waits for a reply but doesn't get one. "Hmm, maybe no ones here". He starts to walk in. For some reason, he feels less nervous than before.

"What am I doing here!" Lyme thinks to himself, "Should, i don't know, the princess be here!". He takes another look into the cave and watches the rocks, "Those don't look normal... but I can't turn back... right? I mean why turn back after coming so far..." Lyme puts one hoof forward "I can take this slowly or as quick as possible..." He turns up his music, closes his eyes and starts walking through, slowly getting faster and faster constantly repeating "I'm ok, it's fine" in his head.

As you approach the cave, a piercing screech emanates from the cave entrance as two VERY large cool blue eyes lock onto you and a rather large set of pincers comes into view from out of the darkness. The ground reverberates with resounding thuds as the creature moves inside the opening. (Perhaps you shouldn't keep this information to yourself?.... after all, these things ARE attempting to go after the tree of harmony...)

"What am I doing here!" Lyme thinks to himself, "Should, i don't know, the princess be here!". He takes another look into the cave and watches the rocks, "Those don't look normal... but I can't turn back... right? I mean why turn back after coming so far..." Lyme puts one hoof forward "I can take this slowly or as quick as possible..." He turns up his music, closes his eyes and starts walking through, slowly getting faster and faster constantly repeating "I'm ok, it's fine" in his head.

Lightning has been sitting at the bar enjoying his cinnamon whiskey while he watches the show, "Dear celestia of equestrian.... how in the world did he manage to get Luna to sing here?" His jaw drops, but non the less, he bobs his head along with the beat. He really does have some fantastic music... thinks lightning to himself. As the second song comes to and end, lightning finishes off his glass and flips it upside down to show that he has had enough to drink. As the third song begins and blaze calls for a volunteer, Lightning thinks Well this is as good of a time as any to get my name out there... Aww screw it... He laughs to himself before hovering up towards the ceiling, pulling a loop and calling out, "How about giving me a shot?!"

Lyme panics and runs back the way he came, going back to the library. "What in Equestria was that" He thinks to himself , "Those eyes.. ugh" Lyme shivers. "These things must be up to something" Lyme starts walking back towards the Forrest "I need information and a lot of help"

@,

Thrillseeker leapt literally at the opportunity and flew on stage to join the princess of the night. Even in his dreams, he never imagined he would be singing on the same stage as Princess Luna. When she finished her part, he took Blaze's prompt and started singing:

I wanna see how you're gonna move your body tonight
Give me your taste and i give you what I got, lets get tight

The tan pegasus looked at Luna intently as he continued his song, knowing it was all in good fun for him and her.

@,

Thrillseeker leapt literally at the opportunity and flew on stage to join the princess of the night. Even in his dreams, he never imagined he would be singing on the same stage as Princess Luna. When she finished her part, he took Blaze's prompt and started singing:

I wanna see how you're gonna move your body tonight

Give me your taste and i give you what I got, lets get tight

The tan pegasus looked at Luna intently as he continued his song, knowing it was all in good fun for him and her.

Blaze was sweating...Alot. He had to switch between music, while making sure that it was mixed properly. He looked up for a split second. The pegasus sure looks like he is having fun... And maybe is that...No it couldn't be, is he in love? Blaze had a smirk under his mask. He ended the song and everyone arubted in to cheers. "Alright everybody! That would have been the last offical song, but i have one more just for the ocasion." Said Blaze with a wink towards the pegasus

Blaze turned on his mic, while also removing his voicechanger, and began to sing

(The song is mystery skulls Magic)

The spell you got on me

It's like magic

Got me feeling like I'm fallin' in love

Got me feeling like I'll never give up, oh

Got me feeling like I'll never give up on you

It's like magic

I got you feeling like you're fallin' in love

I got you feeling like you'll never give up, oh

Got you feeling like you'll never give up on–

[Chorus:]

Magic magic!

(Ooh ooh)

Magic magic!

(Ooh ooh)

Magic magic magic magic!

(Ooh ooh)

Magic magic!

(Ooh ooh)

Magic magic!

(Ooh ooh)

Magic magic magic magic!

(Ooh ooh)

It's not the way you wear your hair

Oh, you just cut down to there

Oh no

It's not the way you move your eyes

Though it took me by surprise

Oh no

(Ooh ooh)

Before this night is over

I pull your body closer

I wanna give it to you

I wanna give it back

Before this night is over

I pull your body closer

• Brohoof 1

Lightning floats back down to the ground, head hanging slightly, Well maybe it just wasn't my time... He glides back over to the bar, "Can I get two cinnamint whiskeys on ice?" Lightning pulls out some bits and pays for the drinks, May as well go congratulate blaze on an amazing show... He makes his way through the crowd towards the stage and goes around back to find blaze, "Awesome show man!" He offers his wing for a wing five, "I'm glad I got to see your show, it definitely made the night." He laughs lightly and offers blaze one of the drinks, "Its one of my favorites, give it a try."

Lightning floats back down to the ground, head hanging slightly, Well maybe it just wasn't my time... He glides back over to the bar, "Can I get two cinnamint whiskeys on ice?" Lightning pulls out some bits and pays for the drinks, May as well go congratulate blaze on an amazing show... He makes his way through the crowd towards the stage and goes around back to find blaze, "Awesome show man!" He offers his wing for a wing five, "I'm glad I got to see your show, it definitely made the night." He laughs lightly and offers blaze one of the drinks, "Its one of my favorites, give it a try."

Blaze still winking to the pegasus and luna, retreats back behind the stage. He takes off his mask, and lets his mane fall out, he then takes of hiss cloak, which was drenched in sweat. "Whew what a concert" Said Blaze with a smile. He then heard Lightning come in and congratulate him. He accepted the wing high five "Thanks dude, i appreciate it, just let me hide my disguise, and we shall drink ourselfs senseless" 

(edited)

"Where is there a lot of ponies" Lyme thinks to himself "Somewhere that there's a good chance there being somepony that knows about these things" As he says this he notices what looks like a club, "Surely there are a lot of ponies there!".As he walks in he stumbles onto the floor in his panicked state and looks around for anyone he thinks could help.

Edited by Lyme Soundstick

Lightning follows blaze back to the dressing room and waits outside the door, taking a sip of his drink, relishing in the mixture of mint and cinnamon. Nothing else quite like it.. He laughs thinking about it, Hope he likes it too. Lightning stretches his wings and yawns a bit, looking at his watch, Wow... its only 9:30? why am I tired?... He passes the second drink to blaze as he walks out of the dressing room.

As Lyme keeps going through the club he couldn't find anyone who could help, until he saw a pegasus leave what looked like a dressing room, "Something about him looks like he might know". Lyme starts hastily making his way in this pegasis' direction, pushing through every other pony there, apologising each time.

@,

Thrillseeker high-winged Blaze when he was finished performing and tried to hide his blush around Princess Luna when they made eye contact again. Him, an ordinary pegasus from Manehattan, singing with the princess of the night! Wow, not bad for a first timer, he thought to himself. I guess missing my stop was a good thing. He walked off stage and passed by the crowd until he arrived at the bar again. "Better relax my voice if I'm gonna sing like that again."

let the massacre begin...

Nothing seemed to disturb Priestess as she slept on a branch of the willow tree on the edge of the everfree. Despite the afternoon sun beaming down right onto her muzzle, she didn't stir, only subtle breathing and an occasional ear twitch gave away any indication of rest. A strong breeze rustled the nearby trees. A leaf blew from one of the nearby maples. As the breeze died down, the leaf circled, looped and swayed, until rocking back n fourth in the air, swaying to & fro, until it landed on the wet nose of one sleeping shrine maiden in a tree-

"Holy bucking shiznit!" she awoke abruptly, standing on the tree limb, or trying to, as she promptly fell sideways off of it. "Oh shi- *thud* as she crashed to the grass below. She lay there, unmoving for about a minute, before rolling back up, legs straight up in the air, and with a mighty thrust, backwards lept off the ground, turning in mid air and landing upright. She sat on her haunches, her voluminous tail swishing back n' forth on the ground,  and deep in her own thoughts, looking up at the mighty willow, she pondered...

"What dafuq, bruh?"

-Username: Priestess, has now entered the battlefield-

Lightning looks towards the door leading out of the backstage hallway, Well this has been one hell of a day.. As he watches the crowd through the door, he notices a green stallion pushing his way towards the door. He looks like he's seen a ghost.. Wonder what's got him so scared.. Lightning casually takes a sip of his drink and stretches his wings as he follows blaze.

Lyme keeps heading toward the pegasus, "Wait!" He yells, "I think you and your friend can help me!". As he gets closer he trips over knocking a few people over " a, so sorry. Please excuse me". When close enough, Lyme was too worn out to make proper words so he ended up puffing and panting.

As Travel walks in the town with his backpack heavy on his back, he sighs, knowing that he can finally get some rest, he see's a hotel and walks in. "Hi, can i have a room?" The intern looks at him for a moment and writes down a number and hand him a key. "You can have that room for 100 bits a night, including room service." Travel takes the key and paper and goes to his room, he sets up his stuff and lays down. "This bed is heaven!" He then passed out.

Blazedtime sat and sipped his drink, that he got from Lightning. "Man, this is a god brewed drink" Said Blaze out loud. He then drank everything in one go "Ahh, i wonder were lightning went" Blaze got up, and headed out of his room. He saw Lightning talking with someone. Blaze approached them. "Heya, Who is your new friend lightning?" Asked Blaze

Lightning Looks to blaze, "I don't know who this is... But he looks pretty shaken up man." He turns to look at the approaching stallion, "Are you ok? you look like you've seen a ghost." Lightning finishes off his drink and walks over to the stallion, offering his arm to help.

Lightning Looks to blaze, "I don't know who this is... But he looks pretty shaken up man." He turns to look at the approaching stallion, "Are you ok? you look like you've seen a ghost." Lightning finishes off his drink and walks over to the stallion, offering his arm to help.

"I need help, from both of you maybe" Lyme takes a hold of Lightning's arm, then takes a big breath "Thank you  I was wondering around the sisters castle and I came across these things around the tree of harmony, I don't know what they are, and I don't expect you to know what they are but then there was a hole in the library, or a tunnel, which looked to be quite interesting and I need somepony's help to get through" Lyme gasps for air and pauses "I only went there out of boredom but it looks like something is trying to do something to the tree of harmony, it might be in danger!"

Travel found himself in a dream, he was in a dessert that never seems to end, he was there forever until he saw himself die, and his dead body got covered in sand and only his hat was there. He woke up imediatly darting up, his heart was pounding only to realize he had a nightmare. "Gah.... i need to take my mind off this.." he walks out of his room and locks it, he goes down stairs and walks out into the daylight, he see's a restaurant and walks towards it, all of a sudden he bumps into some pink pony and falls over. "Ow, my head." The pink pony gasps and ran away. "Gee, thanks..." Travel said sarcastically. Who in the hay was that?