May you help me with my OC´s name?

Reiko Kiyami

Hello, since I finished my first OC I have struggles with finding a nice matching name.

As I am new here and too silly to find out how to post ist Picture...

However ist my Profile pic, and ill soon sure find out how to post it :):fluttershy:

She is Kind of a half Changeling, half Unicorn Hybrid (please dont judge me because of that) :adorkable: but she almost Looks like a normal unicorn...

I have no experience neither with OC nor with changeling names so I hope you have good Ideas :D

• Brohoof 1

@@Reiko Kiyami,

You can post an image via this code:

image url here 

For your avatar, you can right click, click 'copy image url', and paste it inbetween the code where it says 'image url here'.

Anyway, while your OC is very pretty (I really like the picture, did you draw it yourself?), in order for me to make a name fitting her, do you have a general personality or backstory for your OC? Or do you just have the image? If I had a personality and/or backstory, it would be easier to make a fitting name.

• Brohoof 1

her mother was a changeling and her father a unicorn.

Her mother got lost while an attacking a Pony village with some others. She got hurted at the wing and wasnt able to fly back to her home. She was found by the father and they both fell in love. When she got pregnant he gave her all his love and so he stopped loving her. He sent her away, luckily she was able to fly again, but as she had given birth to her child, she was banished. They kept the child(OC) because they thought a half unicorn could be usefull.

Of course the changelings treated her worse because she was diffrent, so she got a special connection to the nature( Fascination for Beauty of flowers, animals as friends)

She heard Storys about Canterlot and the Ponys who live and ran away.

She reached the forest near ponyville and got bad doubts if they would recognice she was a changeling and maybe sent her back.

but then, she met a fiew fillies (also the cutiemarkcrusaders) which were playing and they didnt.

Applebloom invited her to the Farm where she met the Apple Family. Then, Applejack wantet to talk with her alone and she thought maybe she had recogniced that she was a filly. In fact, Applejack was just thinking she was homeless because of her appereance.

they found a Family for her so far the end...

I just sum it  up so i lost Detail...

Im still working on the Story to make it less dramatic :adorkable:

But so far i hope it helps you :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

what about;

Blue moon

Bluemoon belle

Bluebell moon

she looks like something to do with the moon to me 

like 'once in a blue moon' cos its not often you get a unicorn cross changeling