Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi?

Abadon

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

"Wow, lets search on the internet some forums.Oh, a MLP forum,lets take a look"

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I enjoy watch kids cartoons, just came like a cannon ball right into my face.

Well, normal? I mean, im that guy who enjoy play video games and watch animes, but As a hobby I look 4 useless information( on Brasil, we call it "Cultura inutil", that is literally "useless culture"). Im a person who normally dont search new friends on real life, because i dont know how to initiate a conversation:/.

Anyway, hope y'all be friends of mine and sorry if I comeet any grammar misrakes, engish is not my first language.

*BroHoofs

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the MLP forums, @Abadon! It's great to have you here in this lovely community of ponies. :) I hope you have a wonderful time while you're here at get to make some awesome friends! :pinkie: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :ooh:

• Brohoof 5

Hello there Abadon! Welcome to our lovely community! :lol: So you like video games too huh? Any particular kind that you enjoy? :3 You are not alone with the conversation thing, I struggle with it myself a lot, but I am confident you will make many friends here. ^.^

Thank you for joining us! Hope to see you around more. :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

welcome hope you have fun make friends, & have all your questions answered.

What kind of video games & anime do you like

Well, i play all kinds of video games, but I really like the Indie ones and support them is just wonderful. My animes?well, really enjoy shonen when they really are well made, but shojou 4 me is ok 2, even when some of these on my opinion should not be so romantic(like the irregular at magic school, could it be less "oni-chan" and more like a super high tech magic war?Code geass was a pretty god one on this category, even if its not shojou(i think) and have less magic.)

But sometimes i dont watch the anime because the manga is going out and will be boring read the same history 2 times, exept some really great ones(ioke pandora hearts or Nura.)

Hello there Abadon! Welcome to our lovely community! :lol: So you like video games too huh? Any particular kind that you enjoy? :3 You are not alone with the conversation thing, I struggle with it myself a lot, but I am confident you will make many friends here. ^.^

Thank you for joining us! Hope to see you around more. :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

:) , like i said, i really like every kind of videogame, the most soft and underrated ( like klonoa or harvest moon), the most hardcore ones ( er, touhou? Castlevania?) and the online ones, like LOL, CS:GO(im noob on this one,sry) and Hearthstone (R.I.P GrandChase),but to me, the indie games are a way to support new developers who can make a game thats so good, even if there's only 2 guys on the development, and you sell that the game is what they want to make, not just a game to prints money. Talking about consoles, pref nintendo.

Question time (uhuuuuuuu)

Can I use emoticons like y'all using a tablet? How?[edit]{ how can i use diferent ones? With : ) i use on with Pinkie's face, how about a Rainbowdash face?}

Can you tell me YOURS kind of game and anime?

The most part of our members are native from a expecific country or the're just around the world?

Edited by Abadon
  • Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here    :). Don't be afraid of jumping in    :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends    :squee: 

sig-4000080.sig-3998766.sig-3998229.sig-

• Brohoof 4

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and welcome to here on MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) of happy ponies and happy pony community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great and happy time here with all the ponies meeting many pony friends here and enjoying teh fun time here in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)!

rarity_says_hello__by_pinkiceygirl-d4u15

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-46335300-1428535530_thumb.png

Hey there Abadon, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! mlp-scratch.png It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

Also, if you feel comfortable with it and haven't done so, why not make a topic for yourself in the Ask a Pony section? :catface: We'd be happy to find out more about you. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77yh90mHTcw

medium.jpeg
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

Brohoof~ /)

• Brohoof 2