Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mine Little Pony Mod For 1.11 (update 12/24/2016)

Tiberius

Mine Little Pony Mod

Hello and Welcome to the mlp mod guide for minecraft

First off lets download the files needed:

1.11 files: (plus older files!)

MLP Mod
Liteloader

Our server is currently using version 1.11 and 1.11 mods will be compatible
Okay Lets Begin. . .

1:Run Minecraft and click Edit Profile here:
8766436cd61640c8934cda59443c100d.png

2:Click on the versions drop box, select the version your using and then click save profile:
aed138e0908f49f8b8354c832f25e688.png

3:Run Minecraft like normal until you reach the title screen then
close Minecraft
ffb5d069cabd443d84cf00f30ad05d2d.png

4:Open the Liteloader file and click OK at the bottom.
96b9bb7120cc41fcb8d4b4a87f3538e9.png

5:Open Minecraft again and check the profile at the bottom left it should say LiteLoader 1.8 if not click the profile drop box and click the correct profile.
9f71535548554311a9bd8d4af4d2bd0a.png

6:if everything has worked so far you will see a chicken icon at the top right of the title screen (the chicken will show once you hover your cursor over it):
01bd5c37a59e40b0a577507cbeff3a79.png

7:One last time close Minecraft, open it, click the Edit Profile Button and then click the Open Game Dir button.
cd726d81d6e84a32afeded38888c032b.png

8:Open the mods folder, then drag n drop the MLP Mod file there.
4ac889d4be9d4875b52d7000e4609e10.png

9:And that's it! run minecraft and press F5 in game to see yourself as a pony.
6dbb46dfcb0f4f73b81c250c77dac0fd.png
 A winner is you! :D

Using the mod options:

F1: Pressing this button at the title screen with open the skin up loader,
      human skins wont work you will need to Google for mine little pony skins.

F8: Pressing this button in game will show options for the mod.

Compatibility:

Optifine - Compatible

Forge - Compatible

Shaders - Compatible

Skins:

http://imgur.com/a/Xenbh

The MLP mod for 1.8.9 and above uses a different skin layout you can edit an exsisting skin to make both wings show (simple cut and paste job really)

New Layout:

sig-4009563.sig-4009563.sig-4009563.sig-

• Brohoof 6

Video Tutorial

Covers the installation, configuration, and usage of the following mods:

*MineLittlePony

*Fillycam

LINK: http://youtu.be/onDn7VmEAhA

MineLittlePony - of course turns your character into a pony, along with select other mobs.

Fillycam - corrects view/camera placement to the proper eye height of your pony model (makes it so you see from the eye height of, say for example, a foal). This used to be a feature of MineLittlePony mod but was removed and now is supplemented by Fillycam mod.

FYI on skins If you are experienced with skinning (especially in the MineLP mod):

The new layers introduced in 1.8 Minecraft on the body and legs are working for both standard and HD skins in the Unoffical 1.8 MineLP mod!

These layers are mapped in the same places they are in vanilla 1.8 (so you can use existing templates for placement). So use the custom MineLP template for the top half of the skin, and 1.8 layer placements for the bottom half.

Keep in mind, special areas, such as mid-body and flank seem to not yet have a 2nd layer, unfortunately.

So have hair that is long? It no longer needs to be glued to your body and legs! XP

~Please note that this topic needs to be considered strictly an educational guide. MineLittlePony (MineLP) is maintained and supported by the VoxelModPack Team. The 1.8 MineLittlePony mod is Unoffical (seemingly modded from the 1.7 mod to work with 1.8 by talented user{s}) and thus may be very buggy and of unknown quality. Use the information above this notice at your own risk.~

• Brohoof 2

I remember there being regular official releases of this mod. What ever happened to it?

I remember there being regular official releases of this mod. What ever happened to it?

the official one was released by Voxel Mods

idk what is happening so far they dont have a forum/cant find the forum.

• Brohoof 1

Is there a mine little pony mod for Minecraft p.e.?

nope

pc only im afraid unless you have something that can run liteloader and its mods on pe then idk how stale it would be

• Brohoof 1

the official one was released by Voxel Mods

idk what is happening so far they dont have a forum/cant find the forum.

Their post on Minecraftforum.net is the closest thing there is to an 'official' forum.

My guess is the mod got shelved. It isn't part of the 1.7.10 brony mod pack they made, and maybe someone has an old version of their 1.7.10 pack, but I thought it was included at one time? Removal would be an obvious "not supporting this anymore".

The last thing I heard about it was they were working on a complete rewrite of the mod, and were going to introduce it as MineLP 2.0 (footage of 2.0 models can be found in footage of their panel during BronyCon 2014).. This was the last time I've really seen anything significant from them.

It does seem that I remember chatter that they weren't going to finish it until Liteloader for 1.8 was finalized (it's apparently perma-beta. seems like 1.9 will be out before liteloader exits beta for 1.8). Maybe the wait killed them, or it was an excuse...

We'll never know until they come forward about it with some facts. Hopefully if they have decided they're not going to develop it anymore they can hand it off to someone else that will. There's a user re-jiggering the models in the minecraftfourms for the mod, and I really like them, and would love to seem them used in a future version of the mod.

• Brohoof 1

Also Suggested by me:

Presence Footsteps U7

Its a mod that adds sound effects to mlp mod making you sound like a horse as you run and gives different sound effects on different surfaces.

Note: this mod increases the time it takes to run MC

you drop this file in the mods folder.

and you drop this file in your resource pack folder.

just apply the resource pack in the resource pack menu and your away! :3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

when liteloader comes out joyjoy would be on it to make mlp mod for 1.9

the time it takes idk as there maybe alot or little changes to the mod to make it work on 1.9

the way mods work liteloader has to be released first before the mod can be updated

i will keep this post updated

the way mods work liteloader has to be released first before the mod can be updated

Yes, I am aware of that fact.

As with the new features. Those may be a pain as dual wielding and elytra so would take time to model for the ponies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

btw - not compatible with liteloader as a forge mod

:D

ahh cool, tested and adjust guide.

also added some info on skin layouts

• 6 months later...

The mod works fine it's just that the skin uploader doesn't work and I'm stuck with the default one :(

• 5 months later...