Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony la crème de la crème is here

marlyly

Hi everyone, I'm Marlyly, you can call me Marly, Ash, or even Gabriel if we are close enough.

Sooo where should I begin?

I'm a brony (what a surprise), and I'm here for a few reasons (i'll probably talk about it after, now I'm still a blank flank).

But the first is to join a comunity of others fellas ^^

I had some dificulties finding a good blog but this one seems preety good, I hope I'm not wrong.

Ah! And before I forget it. Please excuse me if I make some mistakes.

I'm french and even if my English level is quite good, i'm still french.

Yes, it means I'm talking fancy.

Edit:

Now that I think about it this is not a way to present yourself, it's a crime againts my fabulosity.

I'd like to tell you that I'm hooked on the show since 6 mounth.

I'm often on Equestria Daily, looking for the last art post, and now I want to make a step further.

I'm 19, a man, and I'm in a business school (MLP is the only way to relax in such a place THRUST ME!!!!).

I'm a fan of a lot of ponies artists, mickeymonster is my favourite.

I also realy like tumblr, and yes my favourite is molestia, I regret nothing.

I also like non bronies artists. Have you heard of Guarnido and Enki Bilal? Those guys are la crème de la crème.

I love the drawing but i'm not good at it, I dont have a lot of time to practice and i'm not gifted at all but I'm dreaming of making my own pony tumblr so I wont give up.

I think it's enough for giving a first impression, ask me anything you want i'm often seen as openminded (other sais crazy)

Edited by marlyly

If someone has actually heard a french people use "sacrebleu" in a sentence he can tell it now.

But the fleur de lys cutie mark is just awesome.

And thanks you for welcome Celestia's Scribe

(sily me)

• Brohoof 1

If someone has actually heard a french people use "sacrebleu" in a sentence he can tell it now.

But the fleur de lys cutie mark is just awesome.

And thanks you for welcome Celestia's Scribe

(sily me)

Well I'm surprised nopony else has turned up. I appear to have scared them all away. I have that effect on people, apparently.

I guess now I can finally be in charge of providing the welcome video! Hope I don't screw this up...

There is not a lot of peoples to say hi, you're right. But i'm patient, so it's not ab ig deal.

Is there anyone up for some video game tonight (which mean something like 2 or 3 o'clock of the afternoon for you) so I can meet more of you, there is nothing better than a bunch of hungry zombies runing at you to create link with other peoples.

If there is someone for a L4D 2, a HON, a TF2, a threesome, or anything else, I'll be happy to meet peoples by this way.

I had some dificulties finding a good blog but this one seems preety good, I hope I'm not wrong.

No, it's good. Welcome to the herd! :D

(edited)

I feel bad for laughing really hard at this XD

Aside the immaturity on my part, Welcome the Forums Marlyly! Hope to see ya 'round!

Dont fell bad about it, as long as I bring somepony to smile i'm happy.

Thanks you all for your welcome.

I guess is will be my last message as a blank flank i'm so excited ^^

EDIT

Epic fail i'm still blank flank.

It was my 5th post i'm sure, I probably forgot something.

Oh! And more important than my epic blank flank fail, if you want to save my life please look at it: http://mlpforums.com/topic/13666-bronies-article-project-nead-help/

Edited by marlyly