Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie's Family is related to Pac-Man

Plasmastorm X-15

If anyone noticed. During the "Cutie Mark Chronicles" episode when Pinkie explained her story, It mentioned her family.

Pinkie - Main

Inky - 1st sister

Blinky - 2nd sister

Clyde - Father

Sue - Mother

In Pac-Man. The Ghost`s names were also

Red Ghost - Blinky

Pink Ghost - Pinky (Pinkie)

Cyan Ghost - Inky

Orange Ghost - Sue/Clyde (They changed the name)

So from what it seems. Pinkie`s family are related tp the Ghosts from Pac-Man XD

I found this out cause at my library when my friend was playing Pac-Man on facebook & he was talking about the ghost`s names. When i saw them they made me think of Pinkie`s family.

Edited by PlasmastormX-15
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

no sir, i am not.

I wanna just drop on my floor dead...

Pac-Man is a very old Joystick, Arcade machine game made by Namco. Look it up. There`s many versions of it Including the also known. Ms. Pac-man which is much harder.

Edited by PlasmastormX-15

I wanna just drop on my floor dead...

Pac-Man is a very old Joystick, Arcade machine game made by Namco. Look it up. There`s many versions of it Including the also known. Ms. Pac-man which is much harder.

WTF!!!! I know what pac-man is!!!! you misinterpreted me. I was wondering what mlp character would be pac-man! XD
  • Brohoof 2

The fans named her family. Since it is Pinkie's family, they tried to think of names that had to do with the name Pinkie. Someone realized that one of the Pac Man ghosts were named Pinkie, and Pinkie's sisters were grey, so they went with it. That has been some of the most popular fanon names. However, some claim that Inkie is Octavia, and they have named the other sister Bellamina instead of Blinkie.

Man! I remember when you could still play pac-man in the arcade... but this arcade had a lot of old games (pac-man in 2001? seriously?)... Sooooooo... yeah. Anyway, they released later versions of the game for Nintendo 64, Game Cube and Nintendo DS... and those ghosts were in ALL of them. Maybe it's the Pie family's job to appear in Pac-Man games so they make some extra spending money?

You guys.

The writers didn't name any of Pinkie Pie's family members.

Inkie and Blinkie are fanon names for Pinkie's sisters. Clyde and Sue are fanon names for Pinkie's parents. FANON. The writers of the actual show didn't name them.

However, someone decided to name Pinkie's family. So they took the names of the ghosts from Pac-Man, gave them to her family, and randomly added Sue so that her mom would have a name, too.

The writers didn't name her family. If you want proof, go watch The Cutie Mark Chronicles and listen to the lack of Pinkie naming her family members.

If my version of the story is somehow incorrect, however, or if I am missing any details, feel free to speak up. But this is how I learned the story and it seems to make sense.