Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hey everypony ^_^

deathpioupiou

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

i find it on ponyverse

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

A friend make me watch the season 2 episode 1&2 one year ago and i was instantly hooked by the characters and th style of animation

My name is Sue Enzo. I am a french brony. I am 16. This is the first time i come to a MLP forums since i discovered it. I love play video games and read. I just finished reading fallout equestria and i started project horizon. I hope i can have great relationship there even if i am not a lot there because of the baccalaureate, ask me if you got a problem and I am gonna try to do my best to help. i am not very good at speech so i think i am gonna stop there i hope i can  have good times with everypony there. Have a nice day and see you soon

• Brohoof 7

Hi there Sue! Welcome to the forums of wonderful ponies! ^.^ You have found the best possible pony community, we are a super  friendly bunch and we are all about the magic of friendship for sure! You will make many friends here, we are happy to have you here buddy! ^-^ 

You are a gamer too huh? That is awesome! What kind of games do you like? :) I am a gaming nut, that might be obvious though. :P  I am sorta obvious with it. XD

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 8

Hello my friend =)=) Its nice to meet you =) Welcome here on the happy site of MLP Forums and this happy pony community here on forums of happy ponies =) I hope you can have great and happy time here with all ponies =)=) meeting many of the pony friends here=) enjoying the fun time here with all ponies =)=) and pony friends =)=)=) YAAY =)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=) !

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4026508.sig-4026087.sig-4026087.sig-

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome, I hope you have fun here on the forums with us all - I'll be looking forward to seeing you around :)

Feel free to PM or add any of us as a friend if you fancy a chat, or have any questions, or for any reason really - we're a friendly bunch :D

Have a picture of Fluttershy to get started with  :squee:

fluttershy__with_ponytail__by_zacatron94

• Brohoof 5

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllooooooooooooooo!

Welcome! Glad to have you here at the forums! You will meet all kinds of nice and ye really nice people~  

If you need to ask anything about the forum, you can pm me! 

:pinkie:

• Brohoof 4