Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony!

Flutterbatty

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Google search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I'm really a fan by proxy - my 7 yr old daughter has been watching the show obsessively, probably since she was around 3 or 4.

I'll admit that I do enjoy the show/movies/toys more than almost any of the other shows my daughter watches.  My daughter is a HUGE Fluttershy fan - we've had MLP birthday parties, a couple years ago I had to put together a Fluttershy Equestria Girl Halloween costume for her - complete w/ Angel bunny at her request.  

I registered here to find out about any new MLP news ;)  I was really bummed when I found out that the new Equestria Girls movie wasn't going to be in the theaters this year... :(

But, she was pretty happy to discover the newish apps & has been playing the Equestria Girl app non-stop since I showed it to her.

I think this may be the year that we might make the trip to Bronycon - we're in NJ so it's not soooo far and from the pics I've seen, she would love it.

I'll probably be around, lurking... looking for new, fun things to share w/ my daughter ;)

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4033599.sig-4033045.2000_follower_ce

• Brohoof 3

Hello my friend =)=) welcome to this happy community of happy ponies and happy pony fun =) I hope you can enjoy here in the site and in this happy community of ponies =)

looking for new, fun things to share w/ my daughter

Aww =)=) I got couple suggestions that your daughter may enjoy and they are fun for the whole family, atleast in my family

Happy pony MLP Monopoly =)=)

my_little_pony_mn_3dbt_web_0.jpg

and Happy pony MLP Game of life =)

mlp_2014_lf_3dbt1_web.jpg

cute board games with many little pony tokens that you can play with =)=) really  fun =)

• Brohoof 3

Hi there Flutterbatty! Welcome to our wonderful community! ^.^ It is great to have you with us. :)

That costume that you made sounds so amazing. :3 That is really cool of you to do, I bet it looked amazing. Even with Angel Bunny? That is even more epic win. :D I think you will really like it here. ^-^

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more! :lol: if you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 4

Hello my friend =)=) welcome to this happy community of happy ponies and happy pony fun =) I hope you can enjoy here in the site and in this happy community of ponies =)

Aww =)=) I got couple suggestions that your daughter may enjoy and they are fun for the whole family, atleast in my family

Happy pony MLP Monopoly =)=)

sig-4033602.my_little_pony_mn_3dbt_web_0

and Happy pony MLP Game of life =)

sig-4033602.mlp_2014_lf_3dbt1_web.jpg

cute board games with many little pony tokens that you can play with =)=) really  fun =)

Thank you for the suggestions!  We actually have the Monopoly game already - ours came w/ a secret golden Applejack (she was bummed it wasn't Fluttershy, of course)  We're just getting to the point where we can play & she's not obsessing over all the characters & who's house she wants to buy, lol.

Life would be great to play - we might have to buy that one too... I'm sure she'll substitute Fluttershy for Dr. Hooves ;)

I saw there was a Rainbow Dash Yahtzee game?  We might have to get that one too... I love me some board games.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes, Fluttershy EG costume was prob the most fun for me b/c I love researching & shopping, but not necessarily making things... thank goodness for Etsy (and the crafty people who can make those things!) ^_^

• Brohoof 4