Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Australian Brony...and I'm new here! ^-^

Rawzy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I found the MLP Forums by simply just looking up "MLP Forums" in google, since I know a lot of my other pony friends said it was like their second home here.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I became a fan of the show from a special pony friend of mine about a year and a half ago...

I remember that night as if it were yesterday...I was on Steam, talking to my pony friend because nopony else was online...he told me that I should try watching the show since I had already seen a few fanfictions and had previously listened to fan made music...

After watching the first few episodes I was hooked...that night I watched about 10 episodes of MLP.

Still to this day I absolutely LOVE the show and I can't get enough of how cute the ponies are, and how tolerable the MLP community is...

I'm an extremely tolerable person who never judges or puts anyone down. I am a drummer as well as a tennis player..

If I could I would go back in time and start art classes at an early age aha...mostly because I've always dreamed of creating MLP art.

I've been thinking recently of remixing a few MLP songs too....if I...knew how to xD

Then again I could always try drum covers for certain MLP songs since that's my true passion...but I don't know...I can't wait to see what the future holds :D

• Brohoof 4

hello my friend =)=)=) its nice to meet you =) welcome here on the hasppy site of ponies and happy pony friends of MLP Forums =)<3 I hope you having great hand fun time ehre with all ponies and pony friends =)=)=) enjoying the fun time here if you have any questions feel free to ask =)YAAY =)<3

• Brohoof 4

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^
If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope to see you around!

Art isn't really that hard, you just need the patience, which I don't really have. I do vectors but that really isn't my own art though I alter some things with the vectors to make them more original. But vectoring requires patience too, as they do take quite a while. Well have a good time here! I hope that you make many friends and that you also get along with everyone! See you around!

• Brohoof 5

hello my friend =)=)=) its nice to meet you =) welcome here on the hasppy site of ponies and happy pony friends of MLP Forums =)<3 I hope you having great hand fun time ehre with all ponies and pony friends =)=)=) enjoying the fun time here if you have any questions feel free to ask =)YAAY =)<3

Hey man welcome to the forums, Good to see another Aussie popping up around here :P

sig-4049445.hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope to see you around!

Art isn't really that hard, you just need the patience, which I don't really have. I do vectors but that really isn't my own art though I alter some things with the vectors to make them more original. But vectoring requires patience too, as they do take quite a while. Well have a good time here! I hope that you make many friends and that you also get along with everyone! See you around!

Thanks guys ^-^ I'm already starting to feel right at home :D:icwudt:

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 4

Hi there Rawzy! ^.^ So happy to have you aboard friend!   :D

post-8308-0-17745600-1440559298_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 2