Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello friends!

StarEater

I'm StarEater, I've been in the fandom for a while, like years, but haven't been active in it. Recently I've been wanting to share my ocs and none of my friends really like mlp so here I am!

• Brohoof 8

Hi there StarEater! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard friend!  :)

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

• Brohoof 5

hello =)=)=)=) welcome to this happy community of ponies and pony people of MLP Forum =)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome and happy time here with all ponies =)=) meeting many friends here in this community and enjoying the fun times here =)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4061778.sig-4061686.sig-4060797.sig-

• Brohoof 2

Hello StarEater, and welcome to the forums!  :o 

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  ^_^ 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :P 

twidash___chemistry_by_mysticalpha-d87y0

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to our Forums, Friend! If you wanna share your OCs, then you've definitely come to the right place! I'm sure you'll have plenty of Fun, and meet tons of great Friends during your stay with us! If you ever need anything, I'm sure me or one of these awesome people here can help you out, so don't hesitate to ask!

• Brohoof 3

Hi there StarEater! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard friend!  :)

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

Thank you so much! If I have any questions I definitely will ask.

hello =)=)=)=) welcome to this happy community of ponies and pony people of MLP Forum =)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome and happy time here with all ponies =)=) meeting many friends here in this community and enjoying the fun times here =)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)

Thank you! I'll ask if I have any

Hello there StarEater (you must be pretty big :wacko: Joking :P ) , welcome on MLPforums, hope you enjoy it here with all the lovely people!

That made me laugh harder than I probably should have. And thank you for the welcome!

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4063934.sig-4061778.sig-4061686.sig-

Thank you very much! I hope I make some new friends too!

Hello StarEater, and welcome to the forums!  :o 

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  ^_^ 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :P 

https://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/sig-4063966.twidash___chemistry_by_mystical

pha-d87y0bd.jpg

Thank you very much! I'll do so if I have any questions!

Welcome to our Forums, Friend! If you wanna share your OCs, then you've definitely come to the right place! I'm sure you'll have plenty of Fun, and meet tons of great Friends during your stay with us! If you ever need anything, I'm sure me or one of these awesome people here can help you out, so don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you, I hope I make some great friends here! I'll be sharing my ocs soon, I'm finishing some details on them. I also don't know much about them so that'll need some work as well lol.

Welcome!

I hope you can enjoy the whole community!

Isn't it amazing?

Thank you very much! I hope so too, and it is amazing!

• Brohoof 6

Oh... hey there ^-^

It was a good idea to join, and even a better to say hi.

This way you won't miss any important things like hugs.

Speaking of them....

*megahug*

And - totally wanna see you oc's.

Hello! Thank you very much for the megahug!

*gives you a megahug back*

I can't wait to share them.

• Brohoof 3

Welcome! It would great if you shared your OCs of course! Great to have you here my friend :) I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here and make plenty of sweet new friends.

Thank you! I hope to share them soon. I hope I have a good time here as well.

Hello and welcome to the forums.   :dash: I hope you have a great time here and make loads of new friends.    :fluttershy:  Feel free to PM me if to want to chat anytime /)*(\

Thank you, thank you! I'll be sure to pm you if I do indeed need anything!

• Brohoof 3