Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Um... Hi?

Starbolt

Uh... Hey everyone. I recently entered the MLP scene because my niece is a huge fan. Whenever I go and visit her, I watch episodes back to back all day. I also write fanfics, and when my neice learned what that was (She's 6) she asked that I start making MLP stories. Of course, I couldn't say no and got right to work. Between the writing and the watching episodes, I came to realize that at one point, back in grade school, I was a lot like Fluttershy right down to the hiding in bushes. Kind of ironic, really. But, yeah... that's the story about me so far... Hope I can fit in... Maybe...

• Brohoof 3

Hello! I bid thee welcome to the forums! I'm sure there will be plenty of ways for you to fulfill your ambitions of granting your nieces dreams as I'm sure you'll fit in quite nicely! We're a big family of mixed ponies here and and all of us can relate in many ways to many others! Enjoy you stay!
  • Brohoof 1

Uh... Hey everyone. I recently entered the MLP scene because my niece is a huge fan. Whenever I go and visit her, I watch episodes back to back all day. I also write fanfics, and when my neice learned what that was (She's 6) she asked that I start making MLP stories. Of course, I couldn't say no and got right to work. Between the writing and the watching episodes, I came to realize that at one point, back in grade school, I was a lot like Fluttershy right down to the hiding in bushes. Kind of ironic, really. But, yeah... that's the story about me so far... Hope I can fit in... Maybe...

Aww, of course you'll fit in! ^^ Welcome to this community, my fellow brony. I'd be happy to read any of your fanfics if you ever want an eager reader :3 *is a lot like Twilight* :P Ohh may you be very happy among us~