private Search for a New Life

RarityLuna

Electrobolt began to wander through Canterlot as he had never really been here before. The new sights were something for him to behold, as he had only really seen Canterlot in the distance when he lived in Ponyville. *So this is Canterlot...* he thought, wandering around while being careful as to not bump into anypony. As he was looking around, he thought he caught a glimpse of the pony that went missing. "Hey, Jasmin?" he called out. "Is that you?"

• Brohoof 1

As song walked along think to him self he bumpt into onther pony (Electrobolt)

oh my gosh are you ok song asked Electrobolt) that was all my falt let me help you up said song nervusle

Edited by GreenWind

Having been knocked over, Electrobolt looked around, wondering what had knocked him over. When he heard Song ask if he was alright, he looked over to him. "Oh, it's ok..." he replied, getting back up with Song's help. "I'm fine, don't worry about it," he added, hoping to calm this pony down. "But anyways, what happened that caused you to bump into me on accident? And I don't believe I got your name..."

Well i was looking for some ponys i was supost to make the journy here with but i over slept and can't find any of them but i dont even know any said song in a deprest tone

Edited by GreenWind

After shaking hooves and hearing Song ask his question, Electrobolt responded, "Well, one of them had teleported here on their own... I'm pretty sure she intended to bring all of us here but wound up only teleporting herself... But I'm pretty sure I saw her over there..." He then looked over in the direction where Jasmin was.

(OOC: BTW Green, you don't have to post twice to get our attention :P Just once is alright)

oh well i guess i should find the ponys from the group

(OOC: Sorry i get impatient i get it from my dads side ^_^ )

Electroblot could you help me look for the other ponys from the groups asked song hopeful

Zarely, with the twins trailing behind, walks over Canterlot. Looking for the group and telling Lila that she couldn't go. Not without Lily, and even if the two wanted to go, they wouldn't. She looked for the group hoping to find them soon to get the twins of her.

ci8LD.png

Jasmin started wondering around and found Zarely with what seemed to be twins then thought to herself "Finally they are here but where are the others." then she turned around seeing Electrobolt and another pony talking. She walked up to them and said "Hi Electrobolt. Who is this pony your were talking to?"

"Yeah, Song and I accidentally bumped into each other..." Electrobolt responded. "Anyways, turns out Song is one of the ponies that didn't catch up to the group in time." He then looked back to Song, then added, "But he's here with us now. That's all that matters, I would think." Then, noticing Zarely, he waved to her and the twins, saying, "Hi Zarely, you doing fine?"

"Princess?"

"Yes?"

"The ponies from the meteor are here"

"And?"

"They seem to be preparing to travel some place..."

"Hmmm intertesting...I know this may sound weird but I think you should join them."

"But princess..."

"No buts and besides you've been complaining about getting a real quest so here you go."

"Yes princess..."

As Valiant returned to the Canterlot Square he notices the twins with the one of ponies from the meteor.

"Maybe I should follow them" he thought as he began to trail them....

Shadow Looked behind the store counter and saw her noticing his face ''Oh Buck...Now she knows who I am.She'll be looking for me everywhere for me.I'm such a jerk for doing that.'' Thought Shadow as Smacking his Hoof Against his head.''Stupid...Jerky...Moron...I...Am...'' Said Shadow as banging his head against a building in Canterlot.

Lily and Lila started to stay " Zary, somepony is following us. He is scary!". Zarely looked back it was that colt from the meteor. She stopped. "Hi, you were?" she asked trying not to be suspicious, she hushed the twins.

ci8LD.png