private Search for a New Life

RarityLuna

midnight blushed "oh...umm, robin hooves i think....." he smiled, "h-he was a marksman, s-so i thought, i-it might be interesting." he seemed a bit flustered himself, he wanted to show his feelings to electro, but not in a way that would be forcing him into anything.

"ahem, anyway, i-i just started."

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

Electrobolt is my waifu x3

Midnight moon (my main OC)

siggy by: Toa of Ponies

(edited)

midnight smiled, "of course not." he grinned and nestled in and patted the spot next to him, "come on, i was just getting to a good part when i noticed you walk in." he smiled and looked up at storm who wore a smirk on her face, but turned and began to chat with somepony else.

Edited by Midnight Moon

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

Zarely looked up at Midnight, who was back in his normal form. She saw him talking to somepony else so she decided not to say anything, but she knew that when they stopped talking she'd burst out and talk to him about that he wa sin his normal form now and so. She continued reading Daring Do.

ci8LD.png

midnight was blushing the entire time, he hoped electro didnt see it, lest it make him uncomfortable, "go on....tell him how you feel.." alex prodded.

"i dont think he goes that way alex....what if i scare him off."

alexfacehoofed, "you can practically see hes blushing too....go on...say it, or ill say it for you..."

midnight looked down then over at electro "e-electro i....." he sighed, the looked at his hooves again

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

Electrobolt looked over to Midnight when he had heard him. He had a feeling that he knew what Midnight was going to say, so he turned his head away for a second, trying to compose himself. "Midnight..." he began. "I... I think we should talk for a little... In private..." He wasn't sure how he could say anything while he was around others, so he would feel comfortable being alone with the sole pony he intended to speak to.

midnight sighed and nodded,"far end of the hall, theres a table there," he looked a little down, "we can talk there." getting up and making his excuses to head to a more private part of the library, waiting for electro,

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

Electrobolt nodded as he followed Midnight to the private part of the library where Midnight was waiting. As soon as he got to the table, he sat down. Once he sat down, he let out a long sigh. His face was still red as he looked over to Midnight. "So, um... Midnight..." he began, still nervous. Even though he was alone, he couldn't get over his nervousness. "I... I just..." He let out another long sigh. Now or never.

"I... I just..." *Come on... Spit it out already and get this overwith!* the voice in his mind shouted at him. Closing his eyes, he finally admitted, "Ever since you nuzzled me down there... I... I don't know... I keep having these... New feelings from within me... Feelings I never felt before..." Shaking his head, he opened his eyes and looked back up to Midnight. "But anyways... What... What were you going to say back there...?" He was still nervous, but not so much as he was at first. His face, however, was bright red.

midnight looked down, "i-" he sighed, "i like you....alot.." he shook his head, "however silly that sounds, yes im a colt cuddler, well, bi, but anyway, getting off topic, when you and the others we captured, i was scared," he looked electro in the eyes, "scared for everypony, but most of all for you, i didnt want some," he spat the word out "changeling," "to copy you, thats why i did what i did, i wanted to get you all out of there safely, and if that meant putting myself in your hooves, i would have done it again."

he looked down, his muzzle hidden by his mane.....

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

Electrobolt blushed when he heard Midnight's explanation. Had he not nuzzled against him, Electrobolt would have possibly been surprised to hear he was a colt cuddler. But instead, he got up and walked over to Midnight. Giving him a soft hug, still blushing bright, he said, "Thank you, Midnight... I... Thank you..." Just then, he gave Midnight a small kiss before lifting his head away, blushing even more. *Did... Did I... Just...?* he thought to himself, shocked at himself for doing that, even if it was on the cheek of his face. Now his eyes were wide open, although his blush remained.

midnight blushed brightly, he was frozen in place for a moment, but then turned and hugged electro tightly "s-so you like me too?" he had tears running down his muzzle, the emotions running through his mind was confusing too him, and he was just crying at the moment.

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

Electrobolt just hugged Midnight in return, rubbing his back. Although he was still confused, one thing was for sure: that warm feeling seems to always come up when he was around Midnight. Especially after that first moment when he was nuzzled. Eventually, he let go of Midnight as he lifted his head up using one hoof and wiped the tears off with the other. He then smiled as he responded, "Yes... I... I do..." He then gave Midnight another kiss, only this time it wasn't a quick peck on the cheek like before.

midnight blushed brightly, then his surprised expression turned to a wide smile as he kissed back, he couldnt believe this, but he didnt want it to end either.

"t-thank you.....electro, y-you make me feel so happy."

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

Electrobolt blushed when he heard Midnight's comment, but smiled anyways. "You make me feel happy, too..." he responded back, the smile still there. He then looked back at the direction they came from before asking, "So... Do you wanna go back to the group now...? Or do you want to stay here a little while longer?" He was fine either way, but he felt like asking Midnight to see what he wanted to do.

midnight blushed, "lets just stay here just a little longer." he nuzzles electros cheek with his own and just keeps his muzzle there, he was happy, very happy, happiest hes ever been.

but he was also scared, "i-i didnt push you into this did i? i-id feel terrible if i did,"

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

Electrobolt just smiled as he felt Midnight nuzzle with him. "Alright, we'll stay here for a little, then," he said, feeling very happy right now. Once Midnight asked if he pushed him into this, he noticed the fear in his voice. Shaking his head, Electrobolt responded, "No... No you didn't..." Now it was his turn to nuzzle Midnight's cheek with his own.

when electro said that, midnight felt at ease, "t-thank you, i-i need a special somepony, i-i just believed before i was unloved, or unliked"

he smiled and kissed his nose hugging him tight, "b-but, youve turned that around."

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

Electrobolt blushed more when Midnight kissed him on his nose, but he kept smiling. "What do you mean by unliked?" he asked him. "You didn't have to feel unliked with all of us around..." He then nudged his head over towards where the rest of the group was. "And as for unloved... Well..." He started to blush even more as he said, "Y-you don't have to feel that way... Now that you have me..." Now he gave Midnight a kiss on his nose.

"thats what im feeling now." midnight smiled and nosed electro, "i....." he blushed and smiled, he wanted to say something, but everything he wanted to get out, had been said.

"t-thank you, ive wanted to find somepony that i could care for hold close to me," he blushed a bit brighter, "youve been at the top of my mind for awhile now.....when did you notice it?"

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

Electrobolt blushed even more when Midnight asked when he noticed. "W-well..." he began, "I kinda noticed when... You nuzzled me earlier... You know... When you rescued me..." Just remembering when Midnight was transformed into a Changeling and that they didn't know if he'd be back to normal had him slightly nervous again, even though he fully knew that Midnight was back to normal again.

midnight could tell he was nervous, "y-you okay?" he nosed electro, not realizing that his neck still had the wound from earlier on it, all storm surge could do was stop the bleeding, she couldnt heal the wound itself.

"i am myself electro.....i couldnt possibly change my body even if i tried, i know nothing about magic."

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

Electrobolt smiled when he felt Midnight nose him, and responded back, "Yes... Yes, I'm fine... I was just worried about earlier... That's all..." He then happened to notice a wound on Midnight's neck as his eyes opened up. "Midnight..." he began. "What happened to your neck...?"

midnight tilted his head, "oh...i dont know...." he didnt like lying so soon, but he didnt know how electro would react to storm being a changeling.

"something bit me while i was asleep i suppose."

he smiled "well, im okay, no changeling can impersonate me." he chuckled, "granted one tried, but if one ever does, try getting him to use a bow...that ought to tell you whos who."

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

Electrobolt nuzzled Midnight as he explained things to him. Even though Midnight lied to him, he didn't know it was a lie and believed it. "You were asleep on that hard ground?" he asked, concerned about him. "Is your back alright?" He began to rub Midnight's back as he recalled what Midnight said about what to do if he thinks a changeling was impersonating him. Chuckling, he responded, "Alright, I'll do that. Speaking of which, when do you think you'll be able to teach me how to use it? I'm just curious."