Ideas for OCs

Deagle

Awsome! I love the design as well as the art style ^^Oc ideas though... I usually have tons but nothing worth mentioning is coming to mind right now, But the idea of an OC is that it's supposed to your original character. So might be best if you come up with something yourself ^^

As said, Great job!

• Brohoof 2

img-31531-1-sig-4317299.wKP086O.png

Just your avrage scrub Irelia, Poppy and Shen main.

Signature banner by ~ Akatsuki ~.

No seriously everything you have in mind i wanna hear :)

Well, I've been thinking about a lot of cool ones lately. But here is an idea, Draw a big stallion in some cool armor with like a huge sword he drags behind him. That's just a really rough concept for the art though, Have you got any backstory and personality for your current OC?

Edited by Cruki
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I've been thinking about a lot of cool ones lately. But here is an idea, Draw a big stallion in some cool armor with like a huge sword he drags behind him. That's just a really rough concept for the art though, Have you got any backstory and personality for your current OC?

not really, im working on one but it needs improvement. and about the stalion oc i would love to try to draw it :)

That horse is so good I need that horse in my fan art collection.

thanks ^-^

Well it looks really well drawn. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

thank you :)

• Brohoof 2

not really, im working on one but it needs improvement. and about the stalion oc i would love to try to draw it :)

Then go for it, I'd love to do it to but i'm relatively new to digital art and I can't draw armor at all :P I can't really draw anything at a good level yet but i'll eventually get there ^^ I dare say i'm pretty good at pencil drawing though ;):D

• Brohoof 1

Then go for it, I'd love to do it to but i'm relatively new to digital art and I can't draw armor at all :P I can't really draw anything at a good level yet but i'll eventually get there ^^ I dare say i'm pretty good at pencil drawing though ;):D

id love to see it :)

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

Inspiration! Inspiration she says! Darling, I am a veritable FOUNTAIN of inspiration when it comes to OCs!

And erupting volcano of inspiration!!!

I could have a good three other people constantly stealing my OCs and I'd STILL crank out more than enough to even it out!

Why just today! Came up with Goot-Firyur the Half-Yak, no telling yet what the other half is, but he's a rather lanky & mouthy lil' yakling.

And Selfie the Selkie! A bubbly, sorta selfish, half seal pony, that picked up the camera some tourist left on the beach and now she's obsessed with taking pictures of herself and distributing them to everypony she meets!

And I've got MORE incoming! Bwa-ha-ha! AH-ha-haaa! *ack, wheeze*  Ch-choking on my my tongue again...

Beatings & Salivations Everybeing!   Creativity is something blatantly important to me as is no doubt evidenced by the 28 OCs I have posted here of the some forty plus I have, they're linked altogether at the bottom of my About Me page in my Profile & I would deeply cherish anything you wish to say about them! Among which of those I am proudest most of is my Draconequusona, His/My Ask Thread  and my Hydra, Gallimaufry or "Mauf" and their own Ask Thread!  Either way, sufficed to say, I am quite confident I have more OCs than you! Crazier to! Do You have a tatzelpony?! No, I rather think you don't! Hew-Hew-hew!

• 3 weeks later...