open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -RP-

J.R.

(edited)

@@Fractured,

He noticed the spikes were coming... Falza shifted backwards from where it would intersect, However his speed boost isn't finished yet.
Falza rushed the large background haze even faster with-in range.... forming a swirling dark storm around Sleight's entire personal perimeter completely.
Being able to block her absolute view... the steel clad stallion came through the top from a high jump, aiming a single weighted slash down her shoulder while three brightly lit seemingly energetic violet orbs are shown probably behind haze on her right.

(Speed boost... only 3 left, magic spell consumption capacity.... only 1 finisher and 1 moderate)

Edited by DarkusX

• 3 weeks later...

It had been a while since Celestia felt it was best to send me home. I'd worked a lot since then and had gone on new adventures without actually leaving home. There was simply no need when one could build and theorize for days, or read books. But now I was bored. It was a good time to reopen the shop at Bagcolt and move my stuff back. I'd sent it all ahead of time and the moving company confirmed that they'd delivered it. Sparky strapped to my back and we flew off from my home on Ponyville to the shop area to greet the pile of metal boxes the moving ponies had placed near my shop.

I landed in the shop area and kicked up some dust. Sparky disengaged from my back and we started to unpack the lab equipment that I'd recalled before.

---------------------------

With crackles and thunder sounds, a dark portal opened in a hospital room. The same room where she remembered the group had left from. The lights danced all through the hospital building. A tear in space time. It looked evil and foreboding. Well of course it was since it led to the nightmare world.

sig-4432574.sig-4432574.sig-4432574.Scre

Chrysalis exited the portal after a lot of struggling and panting, landing on the floor of the empty hospital room with clip-clops as the portal closed behind her. She was hunched over, sweating. For all she knew barely any time had passed. She didn't remember all the details but had been separated from the others, left behind, and trapped in there when the others exited back to the real world. The whole time she had struggled to open a portal in order to exit and had finally succeeded, but having spent all of her magic reserves to do it she collapsed on the floor to rest. She didn't even have the energy to activate her Chrissy disguise.

Edited by bronislav84

• 2 weeks later...

@@Unicorncob

Sifana, unable to fully comprehend the surreal powers that had conjured this event into fruition, was still taking everything that her eyes had been telling her at an exceedingly slow pace. Seeing Tyra call out to her would only serve to estrange the young taurette further. Even so, she kept her pace, eventually reaching the group as the majority fell silent at her passing. Coming to a stop as she finally had reached Tyra, She looked around, still bewildered. " Tyra...? Where are we? Is Papa here too? " 

Lorec and his reunited family were still in the thick of the crowd, and were unable to see or hear Sifana as of yet. Perhaps, If Tyra were to call out....

Sifana, unable to fully comprehend the surreal powers that had conjured this event into fruition, was still taking everything that her eyes had been telling her at an exceedingly slow pace. Seeing Tyra call out to her would only serve to estrange the young taurette further. Even so, she kept her pace, eventually reaching the group as the majority fell silent at her passing. Coming to a stop as she finally had reached Tyra, She looked around, still bewildered. " Tyra...? Where are we? Is Papa here too? " 

Lorec and his reunited family were still in the thick of the crowd, and were unable to see or hear Sifana as of yet. Perhaps, If Tyra were to call out....

"We seem to be in some kind of afterlife," Tyra muttered, looking up at her newest friend, "It seems to be the Hero's Realm, but for your people, yes?"

She took a look around, and noticed Lorec and his family in the middle of the crowd. Lorec deserved to know his daughter was here.

"LOREC!" She bellowed, flailing her forelegs in the air, "LOOK WHO IS ALSO HERE!"

At the front gates of Bangcolt, a pair were drawing close. Both of them cloaked--one in red, the other in black. One tall, broad, obviously earth pony.

The other, if one would steal a glance under her hood, would be revealed to be a small-framed zebra. Both of them walked in sync, obviously on business. 

"Alright Mangle...If I'm not mistaken, Bangcolt has a library on every subject...Even the forbidden spells. Granted, yes, practicing said spells are still illegal, but even so."

The larger pony nodded, slowly...

"I am Groot."

"But are you sure...It'll have the information we need, Taikua?"

"That doesn't matter, to you, Mangle. Let me worry about that."

Without another word, the two marched in.

-------------------

Caliber, meanwhile, had found himself at the Training Arena, casually polishing his blade while watching others fight the SparBot...That thing was still too dangerous. 

He should know. Last time he tried, he overestimated his ability, and ended up with various broken ribs...But whatever.

He continued to hang out there.

-------------------

Meanwhile, in Bangcolt's park, the destroyed statue (after it had been destroyed the second time, they stopped bothering to fund the money, to keep having it rebuilt) had revealed something interesting...A stairway, partially hidden by the rubble, leading who-knows-where...

• Brohoof 1

@DarkusX

Sleight Mist couldn't see Falza, but she could feel him; the blade sliced into her shoulder, stopping just short of the bone. She grunted heavily in pain, as it kept going, but it was far from over; she'd taken worse on her travels. Fighting her lunatic brother came to mind. Putting her mind back on the task at hand, she glared at Falza. Her horn began to glow, before the blade that Falza was using flash froze in thick ice, pinning it to her shoulder. Using a single beam, she shattered it at the hilt, before another burst of magic set up thick icy walls on all sides of her, sealing herself in and away from Falza while she made her next move.

@@Fractured,

Obviously that move wasn't Falza's actual attack plan, as the Haze clone violently bursted thick blinding and suffocating clouds infront of the mare upon impact. Exactly right after from left to right,... the real
Falza instantaneously dashed past Sleight's face with one clean slash aimed at her horn, preferably cutting it OFF. He also turned quickly as possible to fire a free blaster shot for
bone breaking and skin tearing kinetic damage towards the ribcage.

(Remember that his first speed boost is still in affect until he stops moving for few seconds or until a moment has passed over.)

(Speed boost... only 3 left, magic spell consumption capacity.... only 1 finisher and 1 small.)

@DarkusX

As soon as "Falza" exploded, Sleight Mist recognized it was yet another illusion; she jumped solidly up, avoiding the blaster shot. As she came down, she began to unleash her next plan of attack... only to realize she couldn't. After trying a few times, she looked up slowly, only for for cold realization to dawn on her; her horn was missing. Raw hatred seemed to burn in her eyes as she glowered back down at him.

"My horn... you took my horn." She tensed; the whole ground seemed to steam slightly as she took one shaky step towards him. Suddenly, she sprinted towards him, throwing a heavy punch at his face. "You bastard."

(edited)

@@Fractured,

He Sheathed the heavy blade, then real soon Sleight strucked Falza's cheek turning and kepted his head sideways. Letting this happen, the dark mage starred at her coldly with radiant red eyes for a short second before raising his right arm to hold her's, then would release powerful lightning shocks into Sleight's shoulder long enough that could cause total body nerve disruption.

Edited by DarkusX

@ @DarkusX

Sleight Mist groaned in pain as the attack shot through her body. As the attack finished, she slumped to the ground in front of him, still holding onto his hoof. All of the sudden, however, she looked up, and smirked. Flecks of ice started to break off from her body.

"Next time, you should check your surroundings." The clone laughed once, before it burst into a hail of sharp ice flecks. From behind him, another Sleight Mist burst up from a hole in the ground, holding an icy sword reminiscent of a certain traveling swordspony. She swung down at him; all the while, the ground continued to steam...

--------

@J.R.

Rarity walked quickly back into the borders of Bangcolt, the newly mutated La Clochette still wrapped securely around her neck. "I apologize, Ice Blizzard; I didn't think it'd be quite that powerful. After the heat wave, and the lightning bolts, it seemed one thing just simply seemed to roll into the next. I suppose La Clochette still needs quite a bit of work." She rubbed the back of her head, then looked at him and smiled. "How about I make it up to you. I'll buy you lunch. My treat. Any place in the whole of Bangcolt."

(edited)

--------

@J.R.

Rarity walked quickly back into the borders of Bangcolt, the newly mutated La Clochette still wrapped securely around her neck. "I apologize, Ice Blizzard; I didn't think it'd be quite that powerful. After the heat wave, and the lightning bolts, it seemed one thing just simply seemed to roll into the next. I suppose La Clochette still needs quite a bit of work." She rubbed the back of her head, then looked at him and smiled. "How about I make it up to you. I'll buy you lunch. My treat. Any place in the whole of Bangcolt."

Ice grinned and broke out into a small laugh, "Haha. It's fine. I honestly didn't expect that thing to get so powerful. But when you have the skill, you have the skill." He put a hoof to his chin to think about where to eat, "Hmm.... I could go for a hayburger. It's been months since I've had one of those. And they're a good source of protein for a pony like me that likes to fight. It's a metabolic enhancer, ya know?" He sighed, "It brings back memories of my mom and I going places like that on my birthday...but it was always so terrible. But nowadays I just do whatever On my own to keep trouble away from whoever's close to me. It's always been like that...." He didn't sound that disappointed, interestingly enough, as if... This was common to him, "Huh that reminds me...." he stopped, and flipped through his book, "Oh great. It's here again. Just great...." He actually had a reminder in the book about his OWN birthday. It was tomorrow, and he didn't sound happy about it. Edited by J.R.

(edited)

@@Fractured,

".....pssk" Looked away as the flecks collide agaisnt his armor, but mostly his thick Robed cloak. Knowing Sleight is still hiding carrying out her next attack,
Falza side stepped out the way with an arm grab to throw Sleight onto the ground meters away. After that he would continued trying to sense and focus around himself and forcefully charge his magic for a moment.

(1 small spell consumption recovery per next turn or per 5 seconds in RP time,.... his body must stay mostly calm.)

(Speed boost... only 3 left, magic spell consumption capacity.... only 1 finisher.)

Edited by DarkusX

@@Fractured,

As Fuse opened the door, Nightingale would be presented with a strange sight; instead of the door opening into the interior of a building it seemed to open into a mirror image of the street they were on; with two main differences. Firstly, the time of day seemed to be inverted, while Bangcolt was bathed in the light of the sun, the place beyond the door was shrouded in night. The second; was the large building on the opposing side of the street; labled with big neon lettering as “Pandemonium”. Fuse entered into the second street, waving for Nightingale to follow him; the sound of bass heavy music, only slightly muffled by the walls could be heard coming from the club.

@J.R.

Rarity raised an eyebrow at Ice Blizzard; it didn't take a genius to realize that something was wrong. She stopped, looking at him with curiosity, and slight concern.

"Ice Blizzard... what's wrong?" She took a small step towards him. "Whatever's going on, you know you can always tell me." One corner of her mouth lifted up in a half-smile. "Besides, it looks like you could get it off your chest, anyways." She said, her attempt at half humor.

-------

@Star Saber

Nightingale actually raised an eyebrow as she walked through the door, something she had to give Fuse credit on; few ponies had ever gotten that big of an emotional reaction out of her in her life. She continued to walk forward unbidden, however, moving quickly after Fuse; life on the road had taught her that it never paid to sight see too long. Especially when you didn't know where you were...

-------

@DarkusX

If Falza had magical sensing abilities, he would be able notice that the Sleight Mist in front of him was yet another clone, though that would quickly become obvious to anyone when "her" body shattered into pieces of ice yet again. However, with magical sensing abilities, he would also be able to sense what wasn't obvious; that the stage itself had become a weapon. From underneath the earth, inside a dug-in hole behind the ice wall she had placed, Sleight Mist smirked, as she put the final finishing touches on her small project. A tightly woven blue orb of raw, compressed energy, collected from holding the energy split from the massive temperature difference she was raising around her as she simultaneously chilled and boiled the air itself. An enormous energy exchange, to say the least; a ball of this type about the size of her ear could cover a distance of at least a hundred yards. Her grin doubled; this one was about the size of her skull.

She finished injecting her own magic into it, preventing at least the shockwave from hitting her. "I just want to say i'm sorry about this-" She stopped; nothing but the faint sound of laughter could be heard, echoing faintly out of the hole...

On the topside, blue light started to spew out of the ground in various beams. It illuminated nearly a quarter of the stage from her and Falza's positions, before everything within that zone of range simply erupted, spewing outwards in an instant. Rocks, dirt and ice were all propelled upwards and outwards, as the massive omnidirectional shockwave swept through the upper part of the stage, literally sending the entirety of the topsoil skywards with the force. And still it moved; more earth churned up as it went, the blue dome of solid force moving forward with enough speed to cover two miles in little more than seconds, and going for a third. Little would be left within that radius, except raw earth, and an enormous, gaping hole in the ground. And, in the center of that hole, Sleight Mist. Drained, to be sure, but as she looked towards the outside and saw the absolute wasteland of dust and falling debris that she had created, she considered that perhaps, that wasn't such a bad thing...

(edited)

@J.R.

Rarity raised an eyebrow at Ice Blizzard; it didn't take a genius to realize that something was wrong. She stopped, looking at him with curiosity, and slight concern.

"Ice Blizzard... what's wrong?" She took a small step towards him. "Whatever's going on, you know you can always tell me." One corner of her mouth lifted up in a half-smile. "Besides, it looks like you could get it off your chest, anyways." She said, her attempt at half humor.

-------

Ice sighed. He knew that there wouldn't be a way around this. He decided to come clean about it. "All my birthdays have been nothing but disaster as if they've been cursed. There's a reason why I don't really celebrate it anymore. All my birthdays have been nothing but an unfortunate circumstance or nothing at all. Like.... Let me start from the beginning...."

He sat down on a bench right behind him, and went on, "My uh... My dad left me when I was born because I wasn't a unicorn, and for my first four birthdays I was wondering where he was or why he never showed up. Of course my mom didn't want to tell me because it would have been traumatizing. However on my fifth birthday, she couldn't take it anymore and came clean. I was devastated and spent the next week crying in my room, including on my birthday. I eventually got over it but things took a turn on my seventh birthday. For my seventh birthday at school no one in my class said happy birthday or dared to even do anything. Why? Because one of the rich witches in class wanted me to suffer after I said I wouldn't be her coltfriend. So she paid everyone else in class to make sure that no one even said happy birthday to me at all. Back then I was really really shy and come so I never really paid attention to it but I was hurt on the inside. Like when no one cares about you on your own day it....doesn't feel good..."

He paused for a moment and continued, "On my tenth birthday a bomb was put in my cake and nearly destroyed me and my mom. We had no idea where it cam from, but it turns out it was just extremely bad luck, because dynamite for demolition somehow wound up in there. Then on my Twelfth.Now you know how I just said I was dealing with problems in school? By then, I had taken enough from school bullies. So when a bunch of bigger colts tried to give me birthday strikes via ganging up on me just to bully me and say it was birthday licks, I fought back. …Unfortunately because I hit everyone, my party was cancelled, everyone took their gifts for me away and sold them, and the only gift I got was from my mom...but I was punished for hitting other kids and couldn't get my gift for a month. And lastly on my sixteenth...let's just say I was taken heavily advantage of and extremely hammered... So I made a bad decision and got two black eyes from the fathers of two mares the next day. All I can say is thank Celestia nothing developed further out of it but still...I'm not gonna lie, I was a dumbass back then." He forced a laugh.

"But yeah... All my other parties prior to my sixteenth were a disaster, and from then on I just stopped celebrating it because myself and those around me would get nothing but hurt, mad, disappointed, or ya know....so I just never cared about it that much from then on... "

He looked up at her, "Sorry about that Rarity...but yeah... And it's tomorrow so....yeah...Heh.....don't know what to do either....Hm.."

Edited by J.R.

@@P-Jay

We took a while unpacking my lab equipment back into a suitable spell lab again. I was unsure how much time I took, but once I was satisfied I locked the shop. I had things to do, like get back in shape. I headed over to the training grounds, hoping not to run into a certain someone while hoping to run into a certain other someone.

There was Caliber. "So, we never did have our fight all the way, here or in the Arena."

--------

@@Fractured,

Chrysalis had regained consciousness. She had used all of her magic reserves to escape from the shadow world. She was tired but her mission was more important. Struggling with her magic she was able to activate her Chrissy disguise with a flash of green changeling magic. Asking around town for locations, she headed off to the Princesses Quarters at a gallop, unaware that there were two of her and the other one had already been there.

@@Fractured,

It didn’t take Fuse very long to cross the street with Nightingale in toe; the ponies at the door didn’t give them any trouble and welcomed them to Club Pandemonium with eerily monotone voices.

“Huh. This place seems a little more lively than a few hours ago.” Fuse commented as he scanned the club, which was actually now populated with some of the more scumbag looking patrons the pyrokineticist had seen a while.

“Ah! Mr. Fuse, I’ve been expecting you.” The familiar voice of Maverick caught Fuse’s attention and he turned his head just as the green maned Stallion sauntered up to the pair, “Good to see you’re still well.”

Maverick’s yellow eyes quickly shifted their focus towards Nightingale and his seemingly perpetual smile grew, “Ah, and you must be Miss Nightingale.”

He gave a small bow to her, “It’s a pleasure to finally meet you in person.”

(edited)

@

Kazas, eagerly taking a seat and by now, almost degrading into little more than a creature of instinct that was guided only by the resolute calls of a starving stomach, made his way merrily to the table of which had been selected by Vera. Even with his hunger exerting influence over his thought processes, Kazas would not neglect his proper etiquette. Pulling out a chair at a snail's pace, Kazas would sit directly across from Vera, and gazed over at the menu. Of course, this was rather unnecessary, as Kazas's mind was still concentrated upon the delicacy that was fried snake meat served with various, steam cooked vegetables. 

It was of course, that Kazas began to smile widely, much more vibrantly than he ever had in the past decade and a half. And not even realizing it, he was looking at Vera as he basked in his own self-perpetuating jubilee. He was genuinely happy with his life now. Though some aspects could stand to change, he most certainly was not one to complain at all. He had forged great connections with many others over a half a lifetime of tribulation and strife. He had obtained a job where he could travel the world and see with his own eyes what the lands outside of Leovia had to offer, And now... He had Vera as well. In Kazas's mind, The all-maker, in his mercy, had smiled down upon Kazas. He said nothing, as the ashen knight of phoenix was smitten with whom he was facing. He only stayed silent, unaware of the awkwardness that would be generated by the situation. Truly, a love-stricken fool at this point.

@@P-Jay

Sometime after the whimsical festivities that had welcomed Naga to bangcolt died down, the uncanny monk would find himself deep in the threshold of a forest clearing, meditating to purify his soul. " " Ohm Benza Satto Hung, Ohm Benza Satto Hung, Ohm Benza Satto Hung....." 

It was during this reflection of spirit, that he would remember his first encounter with Caliber the swordspony, months ago in a cafe. Sure enough when a certain fellow displayed a disdain for kindness that was quite possibly born from pride, it was Caliber who would come to Naga's side in order to defend the peace-loving pilgrim from the ornery wrath of another. And not too long after, it would be that the Rakshasa would aid in a much needed cleansing process that Caliber had requested not long after they had met.

And it was in a clearing like this, that Caliber had fought the monk when the karmic purification attempt had gone awry, and within Naga, had caused him to regress into a bestial state of which the 108 temptations held sway and acted through. Through Caliber's sheer force of determination, combined with his skill, He soundly defeated Naga in his feral state, allowing him the much needed time to burn through the negative karmic energies that were previously residing in Caliber's heart before the monk had absorbed it willingly in order to aid him.

This was proof that Caliber could indeed handle the more powerful, and frightening monstrosities of the world. And yet, as Naga thought of these things, his chanting had ceased, and his eyes opened slowly as the grin of reminiscence faded into a foreboding frown. 

The Stormbringer was coming to have his lust for wanton battle fulfilled by Caliber. And he was leagues above the monk. 

standing on all fours now as he descended from a controlled hover that was second nature during meditation, Naga would not finish the cleansing ceremony on this day. He was far too worried that his beloved comrade and first mortal friend in nearly a decade,  would not be ready for the hurricane of blood, debauchery, and blood-drunkenness that would soon seek him out.

Had Caliber ever fought an enemy on that scale before? Was he truly ready to cast in his blade against what many would contrive as a god that thrived upon the killing fields of battle?

Alas, he did not know. And that is what made him fearful of the potential outcome of the fated duel. Looking skyward, Naga took off into the heavens above, and charted his course immediately towards Bangcolt. There was only one way that the vetala could be sure of Caliber's ability to not only survive the oncoming storm, but to force it back as well.

Naga would challenge the wanderer himself. And in that battle, he would give himself entirely to the loathsome negativity that constantly vied for control. But even then, Naga could not be sure that this was enough to emulate the level upon which his superior was accustomed to.

@@Unicorncob

Lorec, having been called forth by Tyra, looked back at his wife and son. They nodded at him, understanding that he was needed elsewhere at this moment. Letting him go from their embrace, and to his adoptive daughter, Lorec would kneel on one knee as he reached to play with Sifana's hair a bit with his left index finger. There were no words between them. Only a subtle beginning to what would become intensive sobs from the little taurette. Slowly, he reached towards her shoulder and pulled her in close, as she wept.

At that point, Two minotaurs stepped forward from the crowd, another couple, whom both shared Sifana's brown hide, the female of the couple sharing her emerald eyes with the young one. They watched silently as they adjoined hands, smiling sorrowfully at the sight. The two were unsure if Sifana would even remember them at this point. And thus, they waited until the raw emotions had poured out of the eyes of their child...

And inside, they both rejoiced as Lorec had kept his promise that he made to both of them as they had passed away in each other's arms two years ago.  

Edited by Guts
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Fractured

Wilhelm sighed. "Annette... What did I do to deserve you?"

He shook his head, then looked across the street, running one hoof through his tousled mane. "I'm not good at relationships. I wish I was, but... The most experience I really ever had before you was from a book. I never thought, I never believed that I would find somepony. When I found you, I already felt inadequate. I'm an astronomer; you're this wonderful, amazing mare, with the patience of Celestia herself, and I'm..."

Wilhelm gestured expressively with one hoof, as if to encompass his entire fighters' room, which looked as if an entropic spell had gone off inside. "I'm a mess, Anette. And I can't hold you responsible for fixing me." He turned his head to look into her eyes, the tips of his primary feathers gently tracing the curve of her muzzle. "I wouldn't do that to you."

Abruptly, he about-faced, swiping with one hoof at his eyes where Annette couldn't see them. "I... I need a cup of coffee. Or six. Or maybe just half a keg of Griffonian rotgut." As if in a dream, Wilhelm began to walk back inside, swaying as he went. He was either drunk - but he had no alcohol on his breath - or exhausted, like a pony who hadn't slept for days. "You can forgive me for my overreactions, or my jealousy, and I know you always would. But I don't want to... I can't..."

Wilhelm muttered something vulgar under his breath, and he wavered on the threshold of his apartment, as if caught between his own self-pity and Annette. "...Give me fifteen minutes. To get washed and presentable."

OOC: Okay, yeah. I'm an awful person. How many months has it been?

That was a rhetorical question. I don't even want to hear the answer, because I'm pretty sure it'll be fatally embarrassing.

In any case, I looked up Corona/Fractured's last post as Annette, and it was Annette forgiving Wilhelm for his behavior when she was hosting Rhetoric and Wilhelm got all jealous and stuff and basically bad stuff went down and Wilhelm went into this really awkward pity spiral because I was edgy as all heck that long ago, then Annette tried to pull him out of it.

Before, I probably would have just had Wilhelm perk up immediately at the magic words "I forgive you," but guess what I learned in these months? Character development. It's important.

So, um... I'm not a moldering corpse anymore? Yay?

If no one wants to respond to this after how long I've been inactive, I understand completely, and I'll retire back to my coffin.

Edited by Orion Caelum
  • Brohoof 1

@,
Vera looked around the establishment as they sat down. She was very amazed by the atmosphere of the place. She sat down, thankig Kazas for pulling out her chair, and began to look over the menu, "Hm...."

She noticed he was staring, and giggled, "Kazy, you're so adorable." She went back to the menu, "Besides me, do you see anything you like?"

@@P-Jay

We took a while unpacking my lab equipment back into a suitable spell lab again. I was unsure how much time I took, but once I was satisfied I locked the shop. I had things to do, like get back in shape. I headed over to the training grounds, hoping not to run into a certain someone while hoping to run into a certain other someone.

There was Caliber. "So, we never did have our fight all the way, here or in the Arena."

Caliber blinked, having been relaxing on the benches. He looked a little worn, from recent events, yet he gave a big grin upon sitting up to address Lektra.

"Yeah, that was cut short..." He admitted, stretching a bit, "...But I didn't peg you for the type that would want to battle so much you'd go as far as playing hooky."

His grin took on more mischievous traits. "Am I that fun to be around?"

Lorec, having been called forth by Tyra, looked back at his wife and son. They nodded at him, understanding that he was needed elsewhere at this moment. Letting him go from their embrace, and to his adoptive daughter, Lorec would kneel on one knee as he reached to play with Sifana's hair a bit with his left index finger. There were no words between them. Only a subtle beginning to what would become intensive sobs from the little taurette. Slowly, he reached towards her shoulder and pulled her in close, as she wept.

At that point, Two minotaurs stepped forward from the crowd, another couple, whom both shared Sifana's brown hide, the female of the couple sharing her emerald eyes with the young one. They watched silently as they adjoined hands, smiling sorrowfully at the sight. The two were unsure if Sifana would even remember them at this point. And thus, they waited until the raw emotions had poured out of the eyes of their child...

And inside, they both rejoiced as Lorec had kept his promise that he made to both of them as they had passed away in each other's arms two years ago.  

Tyra swallowed as she watched Sifana and Lorec share a loving embrace. One only a father and his daughter could share.

She couldn't help but be reminded of how she had injured herself as a filly, and her own father comforted her just like this. Despite being the Jarl of Trotstheim, a large territory in the Frozen North, he still had time for his children.

Two minotaurs, sharing the same colours as the young taurette, stepped forward and watched the sight fondly.

As dim as she could be, even the young warrior mare could piece together who these two were. She bit her lip and tried to fight off a tear from her eye, but it ran down her cheek regardless.

"He is a true hero to his people," she said quietly, almost to herself, "I only wish to have the same respect for, and from my own."

She noticed that the attention had been drawn away from her, despite her being victorious in the match. But for once, she didn't mind - this was Lorec's moment, and these were his people. He needed this.

Tyra swallowed as she watched Sifana and Lorec share a loving embrace. One only a father and his daughter could share.

She couldn't help but be reminded of how she had injured herself as a filly, and her own father comforted her just like this. Despite being the Jarl of Trotstheim, a large territory in the Frozen North, he still had time for his children.

Two minotaurs, sharing the same colours as the young taurette, stepped forward and watched the sight fondly.

As dim as she could be, even the young warrior mare could piece together who these two were. She bit her lip and tried to fight off a tear from her eye, but it ran down her cheek regardless.

"He is a true hero to his people," she said quietly, almost to herself, "I only wish to have the same respect for, and from my own."

She noticed that the attention had been drawn away from her, despite her being victorious in the match. But for once, she didn't mind - this was Lorec's moment, and these were his people. He needed this.

Watching over them, Galtos would stand up straight, crossing his arms once more and eyeing down the crowd from the hill he sat upon. His grin disappearing, Galtos would unexpectedly let loose a resounding roar of commands. He was as every legend that had been passed by generations of Saduarians depicted him to be in this one moment, a proud leader of merit who had stood uncontested by many.

" Krigare Tyra! You have indeed done well! This, however, is where the waking world receives you once more! When you awaken, you'll find both Lorec and Sifana in good health as well, now come forth, and be counted one more time by my side! "

At this point, Many in the main group had turned towards Tyra, and raised their fists in the air and cheered her to go onward. Even Lorec had stood up and smiled widely at her, with Sifana mimicking the motion hand-in-hand with her father, her eyes still wet from crying over the fight. " Better to not keep Nuulvak waiting, Shatterhoof. " After speaking these words, Lorec placed his right fist over his heart, with the thumb facing inward as a traditional mino-sadaurian salute. All others within the crowd would follow suit, even Sifana. No words were needed at this point.

@@J.R.

Kazas, snapping out of his romantic lapse, grabbed at the menu with absolute haste, breaking eye contact with Vera. He opened it while trying to contain an awkward laugh, " I knew what I'd like before we even came here. I'm having the fried snake. How about yourself, Vera? "

(edited)

@,
Vera giggled at Kaza's display. She always found his awkwardness to be adorable, yet his integrity to be admirable. She couldn't ask for a better griffon to be with her. The thoughts made her even happier.

As she put down the menu, she answered him, "Meh, I think I'll have spinach soup and a protein shake. It helps regulate my bodily function for dexterity."

Edited by J.R.

Caliber blinked, having been relaxing on the benches. He looked a little worn, from recent events, yet he gave a big grin upon sitting up to address Lektra.

"Yeah, that was cut short..." He admitted, stretching a bit, "...But I didn't peg you for the type that would want to battle so much you'd go as far as playing hooky."

His grin took on more mischievous traits. "Am I that fun to be around?"

I lowered my ears and they kinda drooped for a moment. Admittedly he was right. I had a job to do. Research was ongoing, and I'd never cared for working out. Why now? Why here? Why him? "Actually, yes. I don't get out much and Bangcolt has been the most I've gotten out ever, so maybe I'm generalizing when I say you're the only one I've really felt I'd have fun um........" Fighting with? Hanging out with? Training with? ".....what do we call this, exactly?"

Sparky took a scan of the surroundings and alerted me to the training bot. Ugh, that was there. Was it autonomous enough to come over and interrupt, or would it leave us alone?

This refers to a Skype RP, if anyone cares.

------------

@@Fractured

Chrissy had spent the better part of an hour wandering around. She had sensed a couple smooching and reluctantly fed on them. She needed the energy and nowadays she'd refined the technique that it would just leave behind temporary apathy without other ill effects. There wasn't enough though. Sensing another strong ping of love brought her to a muffin stand run by a gray mare with crossed eyes. Tired and hungry she wondered why her love sense brought her here. What she was sensing wasn't coming from the mare but from the muffins. Muffins made with love? While the mare wasn't looking she helped herself to two crates worth. There were many, so what's two crates? Chrissy had no money, but she made a note to pay for it later if she ever earned some.

Continuing on her way after feeling better, Chrissy eventually found the Princesses Quarters and knocked with a hoof. What would she say to Celestia? Was Luna there? What would she say to her dream mentor? These questions went through her mind as she sat down by the door and waited.

Edited by bronislav84