Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gmod-TTT

Just wondering if anypony else out there was a fan of Trouble In Terrorist Town, a module for Garry's Mod? If you are, share any awesome experiences you have had, cool stories, possible brony encounters, want to vent about something annoying about it, or anything else you might wish to share.

If you don't know what it is you should, it is quite entertaining! :P

Edited by Guest

i once played ttt in this server.

i just spawned and stood near this admin because i saw he was moveing then he stoped i thought it might be him buying from the t menu so i waited for him to return and when he did he killed me and he was a INNOCENT HE JUST KILLED ME ON THE SPOT FOR NO REASON AND HE WAS A ADMIN when i called him out for RDM (random death match) he used his admin powers and muted me so i couldn't complain........hes a dick

i once played ttt in this server.

i just spawned and stood near this admin because i saw he was moveing then he stoped i thought it might be him buying from the t menu so i waited for him to return and when he did he killed me and he was a INNOCENT HE JUST KILLED ME ON THE SPOT FOR NO REASON AND HE WAS A ADMIN when i called him out for RDM (random death match) he used his admin powers and muted me so i couldn't complain........hes a dick

That's normal on gmod servers, tons of 10 year old admins that abuse their powers.

Normally i don't get inside servers, and i never got into TTT, i normally get 150 or 200 of lag, and it's the HL2DM source version, so the lag feels a lot more...

That's normal on gmod servers, tons of 10 year old admins that abuse their powers.

Normally i don't get inside servers, and i never got into TTT, i normally get 150 or 200 of lag, and it's the HL2DM source version, so the lag feels a lot more...

but the thing about this experience is i know the guy isn't 10 he's a really well known admin well known for doing this kinda stuff but its a server community where 10 yearold are looked down on so i doubt any 10 yearold could get admin

but the thing about this experience is i know the guy isn't 10 he's a really well known admin well known for doing this kinda stuff but its a server community where 10 yearold are looked down on so i doubt any 10 yearold could get admin

Then he's an idiotic admin, don't join that server again.