Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ren Islands

Wicked Funky

@@Astrara, @,

"wait...did you hear that?" she said interrupting anything that Daring was about to say "it sounded like a voice from a mare...I'm going to check it out" she said as she flew to the voice without any kind of approval from Daring. She landed next to a bed of flowers that had a mare in them "how are you?" She asked trying to be nice and not be threatening to make her run

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scarlett woke up slowly, she sat up groggily and then suddenly she was wide awake. Ignoring the fact that this was rather odd, she stood up completely ready to go, if not still hungry and thirsty. She started walking inland, as inland as you could get on an island at least. She kept her ears open and her eyes peeled, passing a few broken down structures as she went. Not thinking much of it, she kept going.

As the mare suddenly flew away like on the drop of a hat, Audacia took some time to think. She looked around, Through the creek she had earlier discovered she could vaguely see what looked like an ocean or lake. She squinted her eyes trying to spot anything to her interest, As she intensely stared at the waves calmly making their way forwards, She could make out an sail of a ship. A few seconds after taking notice to the sail something hit hit her, She thought hard for a few minutes before her eyes opened wide and she exclaimed, "ME SHIP!" And hastily ran towards the large creek deviding the mountains.

@Yoshikupo

A stranger, a stagnant sense of comfort. Their voice was cast in a way meant to illicit a sense of stability. The pale femme ignored it, at least for a moment. The others arrival was sudden, abrupt and in such immediate motion she would find herself staring at the other. Devoid of emotion, empty. Hollow. Slowly Star would begin to process the situation. There was another soul here, she was no longer alone and with this a confused smile would creep upon her face. "Uh...yeah i'm good." She would utter, however her thoughts where far from her words, they where lost within the catacombs of the situation. "W-who are you? May I ask?" She would tilt her head forth as she said this, her expression expectant.

Edited by Astrara

@@Astrara,

"I'm Fortune...you must be new to this as well" she looked away from the mare to where she last saw Daring "now there is a lot to go over in a short time, shelter, food, water, getting to know or figure out how we are, and figuring out where we are" she said then looked back at the mare "but we can figure that on are own pace" she said realizing what she said might stress her out