open Nightmare Night Festival

tKestrel

Silver finishes up the very last details of the stage so that it's ready. He grins as he sees it's complete and looks out to see a few ponies out in front of the stage waiting for the curtains to open. Silver glances around looking for Blu, seeing him talking to the band. Silver trots on over and says in a very happy tone, "The stage is set Blu!" Blu smiles at Silver, "Good job buddy. Thank you for the help. And be sure to tell the other ponies that lended a hoof that I'm grateful for their assistance." Blu turns his head to the band. "You guys ready?" The leader of the band gave a nod and a smile. "Alright good luck! " Blu chimes to the band. Silver has already excused himself to the crowd below and watches as Blu comes out from behind the curtain. "Ladies and Gentlecolts. I'm sorry for the delay. We had some technical difficulties with the instruments. We won't keep you waiting any longer though. Feel free to dance along too."

With that, the curtains opened revealing the band already starting a song with an upbeat sound.

Feeder said, 

"Well, I need to be going. I haven't been to manehatten for a while.

Shadow looked at him and said, 

"See ya later, hope I get to see you later."

Shadow reached into a portal and pulled out a sign, paint, a giant bowl, a table, and  big bags of lightning candy, fire candy, and freeze candy. He wrote on the sign "Happy Nightmare night. Please take as many candy you want. From Shadow Beast." and poured the bags into the bowl, and stuck the sign in front. Then he sat down under a tree, closed his eyes and listened to the music.

Edited by reader8363