Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Forged together (1x1 with LittlePip1990)

Yoshikupo

Blue Diamond's head shot up from her mattress, She rubbed her eyes and afterward yawned while her stretching wings simultaneously. As her once blurred vision begin to clear up, she made her way to the hotel bathroom intending on fixing her mane which had turned into a tornado overnight, Diamond came out the restroom her mane now restored she trotted up to Chain, Who had been pacing all throughout the room. "Good morning, What are you thinking about?" She asked groggily 

Edited by Flamestreak1990

@,

"About what we should do for today when we get to that con" Chain didn't even realize he was pacing until Diamond pointed it out "do you want to see the singular booths or the karaoke bar first? We can do the unchosen option after the panel with the ponies that made there games alone" Chain looked at her and how tired she still looked "sorry did you have something else in mind?" He was pacing throw everything he just said

@@Yoshikupo,

"No not really, I was just gonna figure it when we got there."  She elaborated, rubbing her eyes intensively "But if this what you want to do then I don't mind in the slightest, Really I'm just glad to be going" Diamond beamed shyly as she finished her sentence. "Is there anyplace you want to go after the con?"

@,

"I didn't really think about after the con...probably go somewhere to eat because the movies theater is closed on Tuesdays here" Chain says thinking about more options "we could also go to a party, an actual party not a rich party, down the street at the midnight hotel" Chain looked at her and stopped pacing "you can pitch in to...I'm fine if you think of anything"

@@Yoshikupo

"No, your already taking me to the con. You can pick where we will go afterwards its only fair."  She owed the stallion tremendously for the con to allow him pick would be the least she could do in her mind.  Besides, Diamond didn't have any knowledge of the places around town that were considered "cool". 

@,

"Alright then" Chain replied as he looked at the time "oh, we should get going, the doors open and I want to show you a good time" he walked to the door when a knock came from it. Chain opened the door and saw his mother "I'm here to tell you about the news" "what news?" "that you will be wed...may be wed, on the day of Sunday" "that's only two more days" "look, it was the best I could do. Plus I think Diamond will warm up to you, you are a very nice stallion after all" she left before Chain could say something "I think we should just go" he says exiting the apartment

@@Yoshikupo,

"Yeah" Not even an unwelcome visit from chain's mother could break Blue Diamond's spirit. The Pegasus was unable to contain her enthusiasm. leaping, soaring, shouting, and hoof-pumping all throughout the walk to the con, Blue looked as if she just became the richest pony in Equestria. As they got to the front doors Diamond, considerable exhausted swung her head to Chain, The mare's smile was abundantly larger then Celestia's sun. "Are you ready!?"

@,

"yeah, but I think I could never be as ready as you" Chain said with a small smile then entered the doors. There were so many mascots and merchandise he didn't know there from the first second he got in. Some ponies were dressed up as well "why does that pony look like a cat? Never mind I'm not going to understand no matter what" Chain says shooting down the question "Anyway, I think the merchandise stand are over here" he start walking feeling kind of out of place here.

• 2 weeks later...

@@Yoshikupo,

Diamond giggled at chain's confusion and followed him towards the merchandise. Numerous things jumped out at her as she to a look at the stand, there were shirts, hats, plushies , role-play costumes, they had even tiny Funko dolls. Blue wished to buy the whole stand, however that wouldn't be good on anyone's budget much less her own. The mare looked in her wallet and pulled 5 bits, it was not enough to buy anything. lowest price on the stand would be a plushie that was 15 bits, disheartened she began turn away. "I don't have enough to buy anything." She remarked glumly

@,

Chain sighed and pulled out a bag with 200 bits "Look I know what your going to say, that's very nice of you and you shouldn't be spending your money for me. There is a very good reason why I have these bits and bits in another bag for the karaoke bar and its because my parents want this and every other 'date' to go off without a hitch, so they gave me access to there bank account...Also this is a fraction that they earn in a day" He smiled at Diamond "Go ahead and buy what you like, I won't stop you"

• Brohoof 1

@@Yoshikupo,

"I-I" She took a deep breath. "Thank you."  Diamond hugged chain and scampered back over to the concessions. About 5 minutes she came back having obtained a yellow hat with the words Pokemare! emblazed in blue anime style letters, A black shirt which read Stable Dweller in solid white letters with a picture of a Gray coated Mare with a dirt brown mane and tail levitating gun, a determined look plastered on the mare's face, Lastly, she carried a small plushie of a stallion in a all green attire with a sword in one hoof and a shield in the other with a yellow triangle displayed on the shield.

"Do you like what I got?"   

@,

"I don't understand the things you got but what ever make you happy" Chain looked at the hat "I think I remember that as a show, I watched a few time as a foal...I think a I asked for a copy of the first movie but my parents said I would become spoiled" Chain looked at how happy Diamond was "Looking at you, they were full of crap" Chain looks at the time "I think the panel is starting soon"

@@Yoshikupo, 

Blue Diamond giggled "Thank you I try to be as humble as I can." She smiled at chain and gazed at a clock hung up on one of the walls. "Yeah, we better go, I would hate to miss it." The mare trotted happily along digesting the wonderful atmosphere. A numberless amount of ponies was dressed up in a large array of costumes, some were rushing over to their favorite Actor or Actress in hopes to be able to snap a picture or get an autograph from them, Other were gleefully chanting the main theme of numerous shows, movies, , and games joining with more ponies as they continued to sing, Blue felt at home

"You never told who was gonna be at the panel."

Edited by LittlePip1990

@,

"I don't remember the names but there supposed to be indie creators...I think the whole panel is just Q&A about there games and what they should do next, some were thinking of joining together to make something" Chain tried to recall what the magazine said that he actually read just because he wanted to know more about games for Diamond...and it was given to him by his parents with nothing else so he thinks they wanted him to read it. "Anyway I think it could be interesting even if I know little about games" Before They got there they passed by the karaoke bar and it looked like it was merged into an arcade as the bar and stage was there but on the sides were lined with arcade machines "Well, that's later so lets keep going"

@@Yoshikupo,

"Cool I'm glad you're taking more interest in gaming chain....." She looked around the karaoke bar ponies were happily singing away, willingly embarrassing themselves in front of friends and the surrounding crowd. Some actually sounded good, others.....not so much "They look so happy.......Um chain can I ask something." Diamond looked away from the stallion walking beside her. "Have-have you ever had feelings for another pony........that your parents didn't set you up with." 

@,

"Only one other pony but it was short lived and I grow out of it...her name was Page, she was a writer that did mostly tragedies. I didn't really see anything in her after she was put into a mental institution after trying to make a book on a colts misfortune, that she caused" It filled Chain with a little pain to say that "Were here" They entered the panel room and before anypony knew it, they were already answering questions

@@Yoshikupo,

"Oh.....Sorry to bring it up."  Diamond was struck quiet as she entered into the panel. Many were ponies scrunched up into a few rows of chairs setup throughout room, everyone was staring at the ponies on stage very rarely making any movements other raising their hoof to ask questions. "Well, this........is kind of boring."

Edited by LittlePip1990

@,

"You said it" Chain responded. "Ok, I have the perfect plan to get more questions before we do the trailers here since I'm also getting bored" One of the pony announces on stage "Uh...You there in the pokemare hat, what sort of question would you have for a creator of video games?" The pony points to her. Chain was just stunned by this.

@@Yoshikupo,

"If I had a bit for every time something like this happened to me, I'd be a wealthy pony." Diamond huffed under her breath. The Pegasus reluctantly rose from her seat to met the blank stares of over 100 ponies, It might as well a million. 

"Um-I........Do you have any.....um new games coming out? Blue blurted before quickly retreating to her seat

Edited by LittlePip1990

@,

"Were always making games but I have some ideas for a game where your on a flying island, and that's all I'm gonna say" The ponies looking at Diamond were half bored and half wanting to be the next called on. Time passed and the panel was over, Chain almost fell asleep "Hu? Is it over? Well that could have been better...lets go do some karaoke or something" Chain left his seat to head to the nearest exit

@@Yoshikupo,

"Yeah that could have gone better, and karaoke? I sing terribly bad, and wouldn't want other ponies to go deaf from hearing my voice." She quipped, laughing to herself all the while. Diamond complemented what she wished to do the rest of the night for a minute, Her mind went blank and the Mare swiveled around to Chain  "Not sure what I want to do next. Any other suggestions?

Edited by LittlePip1990

@,

"Well we did see the arcade games all over in there, it would be fun to watch you play...and I bet it would be fun to watch me die a thousand times, I have quite a bit of money left" Chain said approaching the karaoke bar "But if you really don't want to then we can always head somewhere else, I'm sure that there are quite a few places that sell actual food and at the apartment we could get a game system to play...I really just want to do something and if you like it then that would make it all the better" He didn't realize it but he got a small blush

@@Yoshikupo,

"Aw thank you Chain, I think we should go we already saw everything the con has to offer. Plus its not fun to constantly lose at a video game....trust me I know. Diamond began to trot over to the exit. "Lets get something to eat I'm pretty hungry, and I hate to ask you another question but um, where do you want to eat at?"  

Edited by LittlePip1990

@,

"I don't know...the places around here have rich food and some nice cafes but non made me think that 'this is a great place to have lunch' sort of place" Chain walked out of the con "I think some good places would be over here, that's what Banner told me the last time when she went here...guard business thing" He clarified and started walking to the east to where he mentioned

@@Yoshikupo

(Happy new year!)

Diamond petted her mane with her hoof and hurried to Chain who had began to trot away. "That sounds pretty cool, so how was the con for you? For me it was really good to finally see a lot of ponies who share the same interest as me. Although the panel was pretty boring and they didn't really have any games I honestly like."

Edited by LittlePip1990