Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

cassy1235

There are a few things you will need to work on. I am not sure if it was just the microphone you used, or your voice, but you sounded like you were holding your voice back as if not to be loud and it kind of worked against you. You always want to use your full voice when singing so everypony can hear you well, and the song just comes out stronger.

So I think for singing, you need to work on not holding back on your voice and sing like no one is around. It also came across to me a bit nasally, to fix that you just have to focus on breathing deep into your belly to bring full breath to the lyrics of the song.

So my suggestion is to just work on singing bigger, and stronger and working on your deep breathing.

Please do not take this in a bad way, I am just trying to help.

My Opinion: I think your voice could be better, you just have to work on some stuff... It sounds like your kind of 'nervous' about singing, and because of this, your voice is kinda 'weak'. You should practice making your voice louder and more 'powerful'. Good job, and keep practicing! :)

I apologize if what I said is perceived as 'harsh'.

Edited by Princess GLaDOS