Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help Osoth Get To BroNYcon

Vinyl Scratch

In case you don't know, Osoth is one of the Beatle Bronies. The Beatle Bronies are playing at BroNYcon in June (not including myself, but that's how it goes).

As I was speaking with him on Skype, his current life situation not only needs this experience of performing on that stage in front of that crowd but also prevents it. He is currently homeless, jobless and is stuck with a roommate who is absolutely terrible to him. He's in a real pit, so to speak, and for him to get this moment of stardom is exactly what he needs to go forward. The only thing keeping him from achieving this dream is a way to get there, a place to stay near the convention and admission.

If you know anyone in Alabama who can give him a lift, anyone near the convention who can accommodate him or someone who can at least front admission, please get in contact with me. I promised him I'd try, because we have this wonderful community here built on the love and support of friends. Bronies have done some pretty amazing things in the past.