Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, everypony!

Nas

Oh, boy, I'm so excited, I don't even know where to start here!

Well, first thing's first, my name, as you can see, is NASCARFAN160. I came to this place because I thought it was finally time to get more involved in the brony community, because I don't think there's any better way than a message board! ;) Anyways, I hope I am welcome and want to socialize and have fun with everypony that shares the same interests that I do! (And if I'm lucky, maybe a NASCAR Brony or two, lol)

So here are a few facts about me. I have been interested in cartoons since I was young, and am so ever happy about being a fan of the show. It is very powerful in the ways it affects its fanbase and how much work is put into it. I could describe more, but I fear this post will become TL;DR-tier! ^^' I am a huge brony, and have been since April 5th, 2012, and I'm proud to say it! :) So, I hope I have a good time here, and also hope this helps enhances my experience with the show! In advance, thanks Feld0, and others in charge, and the whole group of members who come here! Brohoofs for everypony! /)

Oh, and one more thing, my favorite pony is Rainbow Dash! :D

~NASCARFAN160

(^won't be seeing much of the name at the ends of posts, just thought it was necessary for an entrance ;) )

• Brohoof 3

I humbly welcome thy to these forums! I hope you make some great friends and have a general good time here!

Ps. I did read the entire thing! :D

Edited by AceCord
  • Brohoof 1

I humbly welcome thy to these forums! I hope you make some great friends and have a general good time here!

Ps. I did read the entire thing! :D

Yay! :D Yeah, it's gonna take me a bit while to get used to here...especially the forum software. I am on this forum that uses vBulletin and the UI is compeltely different. Definitely liking this forum software so far, though.

Also, you can BROHOOF POSTS?! As Rainbow Dash would say, "Best! MLP forum! Ever!" :D Also loving the emoticons.

By the way, I also have a WordPress account, and for some reason, the instant I signed up for the forum, my WordPress avatar became my avatar for these forums...I don't know how that happened, but I thought blank flanks aren't supposed to have avatars? :(

• Brohoof 2

Yay! :D Yeah, it's gonna take me a bit while to get used to here...especially the forum software. I am on this forum that uses vBulletin and the UI is compeltely different. Definitely liking this forum software so far, though.

Also, you can BROHOOF POSTS?! As Rainbow Dash would say, "Best! MLP forum! Ever!" :D Also loving the emoticons.

By the way, I also have a WordPress account, and for some reason, the instant I signed up for the forum, my WordPress avatar became my avatar for these forums...I don't know how that happened, but I thought blank flanks aren't supposed to have avatars? :(

They aren't, I don't know why you have one right now.

(edited)

They aren't, I don't know why you have one right now.

Hm...I'm kinda nervous....should I take it off for now? I'm guessing it was some wierd glitch or something. :/

EDIT: don't know where to change/remove Avatars... :(

Edited by NASCARFAN160
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I see it happen all the time man, you'll be okay with keeping it, plus your OC looks wicked sick anyways B)

Welcome dude, hope you have a good time here. Also, Rainbow Dash: Nice choice :lol:

Thank you. :) Yeah, I created my OC when I was originally RPing on My Little Brony (Memebase website). I found it to be fun, but I isn't know it was as popular as to be on forums like this! I might do that here sometime.

EDIT: I am now a Muffin! :D lol Anyways, I am definitely enjoying my time on here so far!

Edited by NASCARFAN160
  • Brohoof 1