Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will they focus on motherhood?

cider float

Since it seems there will be focus on Cadance's newborn baby would there be some kind of focus on motherhood? After all Cadance's debut was from a marriage the first step towards planned parenthood, would there be episodes on the trials she faces as a mother who has other duties to fulfill as a princess?

I mean there was an episode about babysitting foals now that I think about it, Pinkie Pie's episode.

Edited by cider float

I think that that would be nice. The younger watchers can see something from a parent's prospective which they maybe take for granted. It'll be nice to see a shout out to parenthood for actual parents who watch the show, like me.

Plus, unlike when Pinkie learned responsibility about babysitting, this will be the parent themselves, and a major character, and one of the princesses no less. Plus, if it came to pass, I hope it touches on fatherhood from Shining Armor's POV.

Great idea. I hope it happens.

Edited by PiratePony

That would be really nice. Cadence and Shining were portrayed as the perfect fairy tale couple, so it would be nice to see them deal with a child, along with all their other duties. Hey, maybe Pinkie could babysit some more.