Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Dawn To Determination! RP (OOC)

Master Intelligence

IMPORTANT INFO BEFORE YOU READ ON
First on I would like to make it clear this is a PG13 Roleplay the concept is quite dark, But I plan for any death not to be over explained so if anyone dies or has to be eaten (Which I don't plan to happen) It will happen in a sentence like this: I swing my sword finally killing the mystic pony. I gathered what I could from her, And retreated.

Nothing too detail for obvious reasons to Oblige by the site rules.
This is very experimental, As such if anyone on the site mod staff has a problem with it, I will gladly take it down.
As this is probably pushing the PG13 - 15 rating of the site. Even with the not so over explained death scenes. Just with the concept alone.

Further info:
This is a Undertale X My Little Pony RP which may contain spoilers to Undertale itself. Also note this will not include Undertale Characters. It will feature a new unique Character being thrown into Equestria with Concepts from Undetale such as the Reset System and the Determination Plot along with new Ideas scattered here or there. With that said Read on!

Story (Up to the point where it begins)
A mysterious Boy named "Oxford" (Who is not from the Equestria Girls Universe) has ended up in Equestria for some unknown reason, once find he is recognized by a Old Pony (About in her 60's in human years) as an old prophecy child, (She never mentions this however) knowing that the child may be endanger as the prophecy doesn't bold well for the child she takes him home, Later she finds that the boy refuses to eat, and asks him why. The boy does not speak but has a strange expression on his face "You wanna talk?" he says allowing a glowing inner-being known as "Conscious" step out and say "ARE YOU NUTS! Do you know what happens when a human child from a dimension that has no form of magic eats food contaminated with magic properties, THEY DIE!"

After some Talks the Old Pony finally agrees to help the child get into the castle, This seems successful until they reach the court yard, The old pony begs for him to come back, But Oxford refuses. But it seems one of the princesses is listening "Twilight" how will she react to this conversation, This is where the story begins.

Story (Summary)
A mysterious boy named "Oxford" is thrown into Equestria unable to eat the magic filled food the ponies eat, He may starve to death, This is when the inner-being "Conscious" tells him that he can eat in this world, But only things that don't contain magic, He says "Certain Animals in this world store all their magic in certain parts of their bodies, Earth Ponies store their's in their Hooves, Pegasus store their's in their wings, Unicorn store it in their horns and Alicorn store it in all three, But the rest of it is fully edible, These creatures will want to kill you quickly as possible anyway. So we just kill the princesses than eat" obviously Oxford Refuses,

But will the ponies end up killing Oxford or will Oxford use his Determination to save Everyone or will his Hunger and Fear get the better of him and allow Conscious to steal the show. No one really knows?

People I need:
I will be playing Oxford and Conscious.

I will need people to play,

The main characters Twilight,Celestia,Luna and anyone else that may join in later. (Maximum of three people in this section, One for the Mane Six, One for the princesses, One for anyone else that may need to be brought in. People however may ask me to have control of a character. In that case, It's yes if you promise not to be over-powered in someway.)

Custom OCs to play the Equestrian Army or Civilians of Importance (Anyone can do this, Unlimited Spaces)

Edited by Ink-Brony

(edited)

Two questions:

May i play RD?

And basically Conscious is Flowey? He does seem to have a "Kill Or Be Killed" motif

He's more of Hades (Hercules) mixed with Chara (Undertale) I haven't thought up a character for Flowey......If you can come up with something not forced go ahead. you can even play it. And yes you may Play RD. If you want to play the Mane Six in general that's fine as well. (That space still isn't filled)

Edited by Ink-Brony

Hello! yay! Undertale mix! Cool! Can I play as my OC? It has a lot of Sans or Gaster vibe in it and can play Sans's role in the story. (And Missklang uses gaster blasters too!)

Edited by Missklang

(edited)

Hello! yay! Undertale mix! Cool! Can I play as my OC? It has a lot of Sans or Gaster vibe in it and can play Sans's role in the story. (And Missklang uses gaster blasters too!)

There is no direct Undertale character equivalents in this RP, However Sans would most likely be Rainbow Dash, So you can play as her.

Your OC has been accepted to the Royal Guard Congratulation!

(Also the blasters are allowed. But cannot be used until a act of "Genocide" is committed *Two or more characters killed in the same area around the same time.* This is just to balance them!*)

I plan to start the RP in two days time, Just to give people a chance to sign up and stuff.

Edited by Master Intelligence
  • Brohoof 1

There is no direct Undertale character equivalents in this RP, However Sans would most likely be Rainbow Dash, So you can play as her.

Your OC has been accepted to the Royal Guard Congratulation!

Yay! I was thinking about Sans like more of the darkest person. He remembers what you do no matter the resets and follows you all the time until the judgement. He knows everything would be reset so he detach himself from people. I think if anyone is more suitable for RainbowDash is actually Undyne

Alphys is 100% Twilight but for the role of Gaster... Perhaps Doctor whooves?

Yay! I was thinking about Sans like more of the darkest person. He remembers what you do no matter the resets and follows you all the time until the judgement. He knows everything would be reset so he detach himself from people. I think if anyone is more suitable for RainbowDash is actually Undyne

Alphys is 100% Twilight but for the role of Gaster... Perhaps Doctor whooves?

Actually Doctor Whooves would be great, and Derpy could be Papyrus!