Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Uprising

Chickey

Schwartz leapt from the rooftop and landed a few feet from Harley. "enough foreplay" she smirked and drew Wrath and Rage. (in case you forgot, those were her enchanted daggers)

Actually, Schwartz is currently in a private room of the Church, looking at saucy pictures of KB. (They were a birthday present.)

Actually, Schwartz is currently in a private room of the Church, looking at saucy pictures of KB. (They were a birthday present.)

Type derp :/

I cannot stay awake any longer, goodnight everybrony!

(edited)

G'night, should i finish the fight and have another one tomorrow? or just wait?

I could have Harley bring Skylight to the base camp, seeing that I have not had anyone else come there yet. And so i can have Fire do something.

Edited by ShadowCloud

(edited)

Alright i get a minor break from school for a bit.

Or not.....

Let me read something for like 10 mins then i can be on for the rest of the day

Edited by ShadowCloud

Well to answer your question, what I'm trying to do is make him come to terms with his past so that the whole split thing can occur. How you do that is up to you since he's your character, and I know nothing in depth about him.

Well to answer your question, what I'm trying to do is make him come to terms with his past so that the whole split thing can occur. How you do that is up to you since he's your character, and I know nothing in depth about him.

I get that, but i just don't understand what you mean by 'come to terms' though.

I get that, but i just don't understand what you mean by 'come to terms' though.

Accept tht it happened and nothing is going to change the fact that it happened.

(edited)

Accept tht it happened and nothing is going to change the fact that it happened.

That's what i thought.

But he kind of already 'did' per say, he never really talks about his friends/comrades anymore.

Anyways, mkay.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Im not going to use Anarchy/ Weiss anymore. Instead, could I make a Torch Hound of my own? Perhaps Harley's younger sister or something?

Im not going to use Anarchy/ Weiss anymore. Instead, could I make a Torch Hound of my own? Perhaps Harley's younger sister or something?

You could if you want

But are you sure you can't use Anarchy anymore? :(

You could if you want

But are you sure you can't use Anarchy anymore? :(

Oh, right. Fire needs his girlfriend.

Okay, Anarchy stays.

(edited)

Oh, right. Fire needs his girlfriend.

Okay, Anarchy stays.

Posted Image

So what do you have in mind for this torch hound?

Although Harley does not really have any family, considering the story I had planned. So does it have to be his sister?

Edited by ShadowCloud

Posted Image

So what do you have in mind for this torch hound?

Although Harley does not really have any family, considering the story I had planned. So does it have to be his sister?

Okay, how about a childhood friend?

Name: Xiro

Description: often mistaken for a boy due to her blue and black color scheme. Values peace over all, wishes that all the world could be at peace. This makes her come off as nieve, but she is actually quite knowledgeable about the world.

Okay, how about a childhood friend?

Name: Xiro

Description: often mistaken for a boy due to her blue and black color scheme. Values peace over all, wishes that all the world could be at peace. This makes her come off as nieve, but she is actually quite knowledgeable about the world.

Sounds good. :D

(edited)

And that also means that Plague will have a new hater: Xiro (because he'll most likely get into brawls with Harley as the two can be feral, toxic, and just plain don't like each other).

Anarchy (since he nearly killed Fire that one time)

Weiss (since he also always gets into fights with Shadow. But you said you weren't going to use her anymore, so she doesn't count...)

Wonderful...

Edited by Kreinbahthur

(Back, what happened?)

Shadow got split, Another torch hound showed up, Fire is still sitting in the camp with Harley and the new torch hound. Shadow is sitting in his house, and dark Shadow is running around Equestria.

Skylight is still in the camp in a tent.