Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sir Wafflington, at your service.

Sir Wafflington

I'm a relatively new addition to the herd, only having realized the state of my "condition" a few months ago. While I've never actually contributed to the user-generated content scene, I've managed to convert a few ponies who had previously rejected Celestia....and friendship...and life, the universe, and everything... (Deep Thought was wrong, by the way-it's cupcakes! NOT 42!!!)

I have a vast amount of pony knowledge stored in my brain, which is really the only thing other than the mountain of fanart and OC's I've made on notebook paper when my mind was supposed to be in class but wasn't. (Example: Monday-Friday/8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m./every week) staying up 'till 3 on school nights watching ponies, whether the actual show, user-generated stuff, or parodies (who says a brony can't poke fun at even the stuff he holds closest to him?)

Being an artist at heartt, I love to draw. Ponies or otherwise, my art centers on the surreal, obscure, or just plain freaky. Having been influenced by many older cartoons like Rocko's Modern Life, Cow and chicken, Ren and Stimpy, and Real Monsters as well as more recent ones like Flapjack, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Chowder, and Regular show. As well as classic issues of MAD (50's-70's) and artists like Salvador Dali

I'm an Texan. I hate heat, humidity, Republicans, having an entire class dedicated to learning the history of a state I'm going to move out of when I graduate, a population made out of 90% percent Hispanic "gangstas", "gangstas" themselves, anypony with a serious outlook on anything that is not technical (math, physics, ect.), physical anything, Republicans, meat, meat eaters, meat eaters talking about eating meat, meat eaters talking about eating meat while eating meat, killing anything from Kingdom Animalia for food or sport, Republicans, Republicans, 95% of my previous teachers for despising creativity-and being Republicans, anypony who has already passed judgement of me (let me finish, Celestiadammit!) Republicans, any Republican who's reading this and not realizing that-while I disagree with most of their views-I'm kidding them, ponies who think this entire paragraph is pointless, and did I say Republicans yet? But I love and tolerate nevertheless... Wait, how can that be possi- you know what? Screw this! I forgot where I was even going with this ages ago!

And if you're wondering just what the hell my problem is, I'll have you know I am a devout member of the Waffle Clan-a secret organization dedicated to the art of acting like an idiot. That and having a warped mind such as mine can make you act out very strangely sometimes.

AND WHY DOES EVERYONE ARGUE ABOUT THE BEST PONY?!?!?!

It's Pinkie Pie and you know it!!!!!!

...Problem? *makestrollface*

Long ass intro ftw?

Welcome to this massive infestation of ponies my friend. A considerable intro, but I shall inform you that for the most part I skimmed, and I didn't read the whole thing. However, welcome to the board, and here is to hoping you enjoy your brightly colored experience on here.

I am the Master of Trolls and Chaos, and the future ruler of ponies, but you may call me Discord <3 Hope to see you around!

AND WHY DOES EVERYONE ARGUE ABOUT THE BEST PONY?!?!?!

It's Pinkie Pie and you know it!!!!!!

Posted Image

Anyways, welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy your stay post-1052-0-17597300-1329709763.gif

@Nightfall: Thanks! And since when is some neat-freak cooler than psychic, squeaky-voiced, confetti-sneezing, pink, pure party energy?

@~Chaotic Discord~: Yeah, it was pretty damn long. I didn't intend for it to be like that. I just got carried away. Ah, a fellow part-time troller I see. Being an ass on the Internet fun, isn't it?

@Jokuo: Yes, ultimate brohoof indeed. Why do YOU like Pinkie Pie

• Brohoof 1

@~Chaotic Discord~: Yeah, it was pretty damn long. I didn't intend for it to be like that. I just got carried away. Ah, a fellow part-time troller I see. Being an ass on the Internet fun, isn't it?

Indeed it is, indeed it is~

Posted Image

@Jimmy Brohemian: YEAH, BABY! PINKIE PIE 4 LIIIII-IIIIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Sorry 'bout that, yes, Pinkie Pie is definitely the best, hooves down. And I plan to.

@CluelessLlama13: You=right (on both).Man, you're homeschooled?!?! Not fair! I've lived in Austin AND Cedar Creek (it's iin Bastrop County) and been to both school districts (AISD and BISD) and neither one offers any decent special education (I have Autism-and every special education program is either for "super special" kids or delinquents, which I am neither.) and are just friggin' oppressive. And I've been bullied constantly ''till late last year when I got taller, thinner, and took the Hello Kitty keychain off my backpack after realizing that the entire Hello Kitty line had gone goth (I still like some other Sanrio lines though) and I learned to only be smartass to teachers and ponies I know. Oh and in public high schools a foreign language credit is required and the only ones they have are French, Spanish, and ASL. The only things I like about Texas though is that 1) having snow is basically a guaranteed day off and 2) from what I've heard, because Texas is mostly independent-if you travel outside the US, you'll typically get more respect than being from somewhere else in the US.

And just out of curiosity, what part of Texas are you from?

And I forgot to mention, whenever I'm not at school not giving a damn about what anypony is saying, I'm usually at home with my eyes glued to the computer. So feel free to PM me for any reason... Of course there probably isn't a reason why anypony would want to say/ask something or spam/troll/cuss-out just some random brony out of the kazillions of other ones but-meh, I'm here.

Is anypony going to post this? Comon guys he deserves it

So welcome to this forum, it's preety awesome you will se.

Ah and congratulation for your good tastes, I hate heat too, there's nothing better than a nice cold weather ^^

• Brohoof 1

@0megamonster:: Nice to meet you, too. Good to know I'm not the only one late to party!

@marlyly: Thanks, that was sweet of you... Wait a sec! You're no implying I'm an old, wrinkly, jackass that wears a toupee, are you?

And yeah, cold rules! And really gotta savor it down here, we only get like two weeks of it each year, if that.

@marlyly: Thanks, that was sweet of you... Wait a sec! You're no implying I'm an old, wrinkly, jackass that wears a toupee, are you?

And yeah, cold rules! And really gotta savor it down here, we only get like two weeks of it each year, if that.

No it's more like a tradition ^^

Cold rules, the heat slowly drain your energy and the only think you can do is hide you from it. On the other hand the cold give you the choice:

You can stay and die.

Or you can moove, create heat by your own, and fight back.

Cold is a cruel, but nice at the same time weather.

And for me the weather can be cold and warm at the same day, I'm in Paris and we'r having a cold wint coming from the pole north and a warm wind coming from the sahara AT THE SAME TIME.

It was modest sarcasm on both parts of the first sentence-I knew the posting of that video wasn't anything paticulary special, just somewhat of a tradition, like you said. And I know you weren't implying that I was old, wrinkly, or bald (implying me being a jackass wasn't nessicary)

Actually, I think the reason I like cold is partly because of that. In heat, you're just plain uncomfortable (where I live in Texas we're surrounded by the woods so shade isn't a problem, but at the same time, it's quite humid here, and unlike dry heat the ONLY way to escape it is to go inside. But with cold, at least with me, anyways. It's actually fun! When I'm outside (I always wear shorts, a t-shirt, and sandals or go barefoot. The only exception being forrmal occasions) and by body begins to tingle, it feels so soothing, almost therapeutic. Draining out all my frustrations, and filling me with this wonderful, joyous feeling. And once it begins to become painful, I stand up, run around for a minute or two and lay down in the grass once again. But having hot and cold in the same day must be pretty cool!

But having hot and cold in the same day must be pretty cool!

Seriously, it's a pain in the ass ^^

There's no way you could predict how do dress yourself, and you allways end up all wet because of the rain or because of the sweat.

@marlyly: When I mean "cool" I don't mean it nessarily "good" I mean it as more of a "interesting" or a "very different". But yeah, it sounds pretty frustrating.

@iove4shadow: Republicans, along with Democrats, are the 2 main political parties in the US. And it's not that I don't like them. I just disagree on quite a few of their more recent views and fall in more with the Democratic party than the Republic. And Texas is primarily a Republican state. I'm just poking fun at them and Texas. No real hatred here.