Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony

BlazingDawn

I have finally chosen to create an account on the forums, no idea why =/. Anyways, I'm trying to learnt he ropes here, still trying to find out how to upload an avatar =P. Not telling you my real name, but I'm 16, live in Forest Hills, even though I say Manehattan. Rainbow Dash is the best pony. You can also find me on everypony radio, where I frequent daily. Nothing much else to say =/.post-515-0-98394400-1321919360_thumb.jpg

Hey! Another new member - just like me! I hope you enjoy your stay here and Rainbow Dash is always going to be the best! Oh, and even though your Location says Manehattan and your real place is Forest Hills - why not "Everfree Forest Hills"? That would go with where you live and MLP at the same time! ^^

Hiya, you can only upload an avatar after 5 posts in areas discluding welcoming plaza and Cloudsdale Colosseum. And, as always

Posted Image

Edited by Ice

Hey! Another new member - just like me! I hope you enjoy your stay here and Rainbow Dash is always going to be the best! Oh, and even though your Location says Manehattan and your real place is Forest Hills - why not "Everfree Forest Hills"? That would go with where you live and MLP at the same time! ^^

Thanks for the idea, I does sound better.

Hiya, you can only upload an avatar after 5 posts in areas discluding welcoming plaza and Cloudsdale Colosseum. And, as always

Just found that out, but thanks anyways.