Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello world, im shadow lance

Shadow lance

(edited)

dang, any idea when thy are going to give out the game?

They don't give any idea... It's a shame they don't.

XD <3 Thanks  :squee:  <3

I'm sure that you want to play the game too? =D <3

I really want to play the game! :(

Edited by Renzie
  • Brohoof 1

dang, any idea when thy are going to give out the game?

If you'd like to know when they are gonna hold the next open sever weekend, you can create an account on the Legends Of Equestria website  :grin: <3 

At least in the mean time, you can create your own pony OC.

O btw, when your done, can you take a screenshot if it? I'd love to see yours  :squee:  <3

• Brohoof 2

If you'd like to know when they are gonna hold the next open sever weekend, you can create an account on the Legends Of Equestria website  :grin: <3 

At least in the mean time, you can create your own pony OC.

O btw, when your done, can you take a screenshot if it? I'd love to see yours  :squee:  <3

I'll actually make mine right now, BRB!

• Brohoof 1

They don't give any idea... It's a shame they don't.

I really want to play the game! :(

Yeah, me too  :( <3

I'd love to go to that rave party at Sugarcube corner and dance with Pinkie Pie and FlufflePuff X3 <3

Wanna be friends for the time being?  :kindness: <3 I'd love to play with you when the next open server weekend rolls around <3

I'll actually make mine right now, BRB!

Okie-Dokie-Lokie  :pinkie: I cant wait <3

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, me too  :( <3

I'd love to go to that rave party at Sugarcube corner and dance with Pinkie Pie and FlufflePuff X3 <3

Wanna be friends for the time being?  :kindness: <3 I'd love to play with you when the next open server weekend rolls around <3

Okie-Dokie-Lokie  :pinkie: I cant wait <3

Yes! I would love to be friends with you.

• Brohoof 1

Although we encourage our members to chat freely among themselves the Welcome Plaza is a place for new members to introduce themselves to the community. 

General chat is best done using the status updates or you can always PM each other so as not to clutter up the welcome plaza with general chat :please:

• Brohoof 2

Although we encourage our members to chat freely among themselves the Welcome Plaza is a place for new members to introduce themselves to the community. 

General chat is best done using the status updates or you can always PM each other so as not to clutter up the welcome plaza with general chat :please:

I've just created PM, thanks for the information reply Ol' Boggy!

• Brohoof 2

sig-4541241.sig-4538675.sig-4535736.sig-

Shadow Lance welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.    :twi: 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

sig-4545544.sig-4545465.sig-4541241.sig-

Shadow Lance welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.    :twi: 

Hi Fire Twili! =D <3

Nice to meet ya! 

Edited by SolarFlare13

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

please do not ask people to be friends on my hello world post

That was an accidental post. Sorry about that.

(I got the exact same message on mine and I had two tabs open at the same time. I wasn't looking properly and I meant to post it on mine. Honest mistake) 

I've changed the message to just a greeting :)

If you can, PLZ delete what I posted previously on your replies and change your reply above. Thanks.

Edited by SolarFlare13