Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

King Otrepony

Hello, I just got into MLP last week and have since watched all of the episodes. My schoolwork hates me for it. The forum is pretty good over here. I am amazed that there is no trolls on a MLP forum.

• Brohoof 2

Sounds like me. Got in quick, watched everything. And my schoolwork hates me too, though that's from Senioritus, not ponies XD

Bah, trolls would be stomped by the staff if they was here. Excep5t for me <3 Everybody loves a good troll by the master of chaos~

Welcome to board, and hope you enjoy your stay~

Hello there new pony and welcome to the forums!

I'm Jokuc. If there's anything you want to ask, feel free to send me a message.

I hope you will enjoy your stay. See you around!

I am extremely glad that before I found My Little Pony I got done with a bit more than half of my classes for the year. Otherwise I would be behind ALL of the assignments. There is a good amount of people on this forum if "I" got 2 replies already.

HEY THERE!! Welcome, newcomer!! I had a really sudden "typical human" -- to --> Brony transition too. And my schoolwork also hates me ;)

I hope to see you around here a lot in the future!! You seem really nice! :D

Thank-you for all of the kind responses. It is nice to know I am not the only one whoes schoolwork shows that I have an addiction to MLP. I need to get my freinds to start watching MLP, cause when I said I watched it tha=ey laughed at me. MAkes me laugh also, because I was teasing my brother for liking it.