Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Celestia - Equestria's Biggest...

SBaby

Oh my... :blink: . Dude, what are you doing, are you high? Dear Lord, don't you know what she'll do if she finds out about...

Posted Image

... :blink:

Ummmm... hi Princess Celestia, oh, don't mind me I was just, ummmmm, uhhhhhh...

Posted Image

What? Oh, you don't want to read that, trust me, it's just some spam, that's all, hehe. :blush:

Posted Image

... :blink:

Ummmm... Princess, you ok?

Posted Image

Oh no, it's not what you think, he didn't mean it, SBaby was just... eh, screw it, I've been sent to the moon too many times as it is. Sorry pal, you're on your own; have a nice trip! B)

I loved your post more than I should have. XD

She could have at least done some things.

She tried to when fighting Chrysalis, but then Hasbro and friends were like

and she got her ass pwned |'3

(edited)

She tried to when fighting Chrysalis, but then Hasbro and friends were like

and she got her ass pwned |'3

And it could be argued that Chrysalis had a major assist in that battle, which seems to be the general consensus among fans.

I brought it up in a previous topic, and that's what I was told. It's actually kind of funny.

Edited by SBaby

And it could be argued that Chrysalis had a major assist in that battle, which seems to be the general consensus among fans.

I brought it up in a previous topic, and that's what I was told.

It is :P Without the intense love power boost she got from the lovely couple, Celestia would easily be a match for her if not stronger.

(edited)

I used a test that is used by Serebii, a site that has some of the highest FanFic standards on the Internet. And she scored a 70, only using things that were in the show.

Tell me one real fundamental flaw Celestia has as a character that she has clearly demonstrated that could be construed as a handicap. And being a Princess doesn't count. That actually adds to her Mary-Sue Limitus. Basically, tell me one weakness she has that affects her on a regular basis. If you can do that, then I'll stop calling her a Mary-Sue. But contrary to what you believe, Mary-Sues don't necessarily have to take the spotlight, and indeed being downplayed does make it easier for the show, as I've already said. In fact, it really isn't that big of a deal in this show.

Also, I know from experience that finding out that a character you like or one that you made is a Mary-Sue can be a tough pill for some people to swallow. But knowing what is and isn't a Mary-Sue makes people better storywriters in the long run.

First, i Know what a Mary-Sue is. I do not need any test (i think i've seen the one you talk about, though).

Tough pill? Heck i know my own fictional character is a possible ... or actual Mary-sue, so don't say any about tough pill, it is already swallowed.

But.

You do still not underststand what a Mary-Sue is.

A Mary-Sue is at least implied or intended to be a general character while she really is not.

Essentially, if Princess Celestia would have been one of the Mane 6, then she would have been a Mary-Sue.

But She is NOT.

She is never implied to be anything such, she is rather defined as a Godess, so if she is a Mary-sue, then so too is Thor, Odin, Zeus, Athena, Isis, Ra, .... oh, and possibly even Jesus.

Alucard in Hellsing is more of a Mary-Sue ... or Gary Stu, as the male equivalent is called.

And in the show, both Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are more of Mary-Sues, considering what they can do, compared to others in their estimated age and professions. ... Twilight Sparkle may soon pass them both, though.

But, again, Pricess Celestia is a divine ruler, and is always defined as a such, and therefor, she is a possible Deus Ex Machina, and not a Mary-sue.

Weakness? That has nothing to do with it, since Mary-Sues may well have weaknesses, too.

Edited by Tiina Brown
  • Brohoof 1

Celestia simply follows rules of political pragmatism. "Bitch" isn't the right word, nor is "troll". We're talking sbout a Monarch making decisions in state policy; that's far different from a commoner being bitchy.

As for why she has the Mane 6 do so , I personally feel that it's because Celestia is going to ridiculous extremes to get Twilight some real world experience. She allowed Nightmare Moon to come back so Twi could use the Elements. Celestia spends so much time and energy on Twilight. It's clear somepony is being groomed for a VERY important position.

• Brohoof 1

your just sayin that so it'll be easy to get the throne back... =@

I fail to see how this makes any sense ;) I could give Trollestia all the compliments in the world, and I could completely reform myself, and she'd still never hand me the throne back. Oh no, I will reclaim my rightful throne one day, but it will be off my own accord. In the meantime, I truly do enjoy the fact my rival trolls just as I do <3

Back to our mare with the impossible flowing rainbow hair, I've always enjoyed the moon gag. Get's me every time. Priceless <3

I fail to see how this makes any sense ;) I could give Trollestia all the compliments in the world, and I could completely reform myself, and she'd still never hand me the throne back. Oh no, I will reclaim my rightful throne one day, but it will be off my own accord. In the meantime, I truly do enjoy the fact my rival trolls just as I do <3

Back to our mare with the impossible flowing rainbow hair, I've always enjoyed the moon gag. Get's me every time. Priceless <3

Wait, You said how it fails to make any sense....

I thought you like things not making any sense?

Wait, You said how it fails to make any sense....

I thought you like things not making any sense?

Indeed, but my preference doesn't change the fact you're inaccurate~

(edited)

Celestia simply follows rules of political pragmatism. "Bitch" isn't the right word, nor is "troll". We're talking sbout a Monarch making decisions in state policy; that's far different from a commoner being bitchy.

As for why she has the Mane 6 do so , I personally feel that it's because Celestia is going to ridiculous extremes to get Twilight some real world experience. She allowed Nightmare Moon to come back so Twi could use the Elements. Celestia spends so much time and energy on Twilight. It's clear somepony is being groomed for a VERY important position.

Posted Image

Lol, JK, it's nice to see a more serious answer, but in all honesty, the point of this thread is, basically, to deliberately troll Trollestia... which in hindsight is probably not the smartest move, and in all honesty, a lot of us are probably going to end up on the moon very soon, but eh, screw it, TROLL ON BRONIES!!!! TROLL THE PRINCESS!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :lol:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

If I was innacurate than you'd hate me.

and try to destroy equestria.

Seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about =p You were inaccurate, as I proved in my earlier post. Now, seriously, moving on before the mods deem this as spam and delete it all </3

Seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about =p You were inaccurate, as I proved in my earlier post. Now, seriously, moving on before the mods deem this as spam and delete it all </3

that makes no sence.

Spamming would be posting damn pictures over, and over, and over again.

(edited)

And in the show, both Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are more of Mary-Sues, considering what they can do, compared to others in their estimated age and professions. ... Twilight Sparkle may soon pass them both, though.

First, you're taking this way more seriously than you should.

Second, all three have major character flaws though, and have screwed up repeatedly. So they're not perfect. And I never said that mythological or theological beings weren't in that territory either. But that's totally off topic now.

I still find it funny how you keep going on about the Mary-Sue thing though. Trust me. It's not that big of a deal. Honest! I don't know what else to tell you. When a storyline is written well, being a Mary-Sue doesn't matter.

Edited by SBaby

First, you're taking this way more seriously than you should.

Second, all three have major character flaws though, and have screwed up repeatedly. So they're not perfect. And I never said that mythological or theological beings weren't in that territory either. But that's totally off topic now.

I still find it funny how you keep going on about the Mary-Sue thing though. Trust me. It's not that big of a deal. Honest! I don't know what else to tell you. When a storyline is written well, being a Mary-Sue doesn't matter.

Ok, you respond with all decent replies as "It's a joke" or "You are over-analyzing it".

I have then no other option than to patially agree with batbrony: This is a thread just to troll "Trollestia" ... or just to troll.

I'm done with this thread now, i guess, there is no point in replying here anymore.

(edited)

I'm not gonna lie, this put a huge smile on my face. (I'm not the biggest Celestia fan).

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-XUNzHpiLw[/media]

:o Ooooooooo, you're in trouble now!!! I'm sooooooo telling Celestia on you and she is totally gonna send your plot to the moon!!! PRINCESS CELESTIAAAAA, I GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!!!

Posted Image

:blink: Ummmm... well, sure, but, that's not what I have to tell you, it's something a lot more important than... are... are you even listening?

Posted Image

:huh: Are you twittering? You are, aren't you! Ya know, if this is a bad time, I can come back, but just say so, instead of wasting my time and continually ignoring me! :angry:

Posted Image

http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png ...

Posted Image

http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png... You know what, f*** this, you really are a troll, I'm outta here.

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony

So I can't think of a single witty thing to say here. Instead I will just leave this with your list of grievances.

post-3786-0-27924500-1337133005_thumb.png

SIGN ME UP BRO!!! FOR FREEDOMMMMMM... and muffins! ;)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1