Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello buddies!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through Equestria TV and by Poniverse. You can find me as AuraPony667 on Equestria TV.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It was rather suprising for me. I did not think i would at first, but i first saw alot of posts on Deviantart about MLP and it got me to curiosity back at 2011. Then, i started to watch MLP. I was shocked how good the animations were at first, and it became better and better. But i offically became an brony at the start of S2. I loved Discord, Chrysalis, etc. I love MLP!

I'm a social person who loves to meet new people and new friends, it makes everything much more fun! I'm a gamer as well from retro to modern, both are just as fun. But my most biggest interest is to do recordings. I have soon ideas to make some content off from Youtube. Infact, i already am! Tho it's not on my main channel, but it's a channel me and my friend is working on. You can find our video content in this link if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/user/GamersLoungeProdGuys i love the Brony community, it has always been my favorite community by just reading the comments. I look foward to seeing you guys here in MLP Forums! :) 

Hi there, welcome to the forums! :) I hope you have a fun time here and I will definitely check out you and your friend's channel. :D

mlfw3682-1331715509946751.gif

Edited by Prospekt

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

N3zQuOn.jpg

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''