Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello all!

Coolx23

Hello there! I found this forum around four days ago, and joined a day after. I personally blame my shyness and nervous personality for waiting a while for a single post. But I finally mustered up the courage to post here.

Anyway, I first came across My Little Pony on another forum. It was the biggest thing there, and I was sick of it. Don't get me wrong, I knew not to judge something by looking at it. I saw the first two episodes and I thought it was a decent show, nothing too interesting for me to keep watching, but I couldn't go to the other forum without at least five pony images! From the actual My Little Pony topic to our spam playground. I would constantly reply with, "Ponies, bleh." And they would reply with a 'Haters gonna hate' image. One person told me to give My Little Pony another chance, he probably thought I absolutely despised the show. I said, "What the hell?" And watched the third episode on Youtube. That's when I fell in love with the show, and I became a brony. I'm also very proud of being a brony, everyone in my classes knows that I am 15 and I love My Little Pony. I also met other bronies in my school :)

Oh, and Fluttershy is the best pony. And I hope to have a great time here!

Hello there! I found this forum around four days ago, and joined a day after. I personally blame my shyness and nervous personality for waiting a while for a single post. But I finally mustered up the courage to post here.

Welcome. No need to be nervous about posting; I think you'll find this place an unmatched and unparalleled bastion of welcoming kindness, love, tolerance, and marshmallows. You may as well unpack your things and get settled, as you're going to be here with us a while. No matter if you like it or not.