Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Friday everypony!

Heavenly Inexplicit

It's finally here. Well it actually hasn't been that long, but who cares?

I have a feeling that today is gonna go well, not sure why... just a hunch.

I hope that y'all are feeling just as well as I am, and enjoy your Friday. Even if you don't have a lot of free time.

This weekend, I'm going to try and get a new job. I think I'll do well, now that I've had some experience.

What are your plans for this weekend? If you have any, that is.

• Brohoof 2

yaaaay.... we are here from all over the globe, so for some people it's already saturday (for me it's still friday, but whatever)

so guys, what are you doing? do you like the show or you already a hardcore bronies?

yaaaay.... we are here from all over the globe, so for some people it's already saturday (for me it's still friday, but whatever)

so guys, what are you doing? do you like the show or you already a hardcore bronies?

Mlp is pretty much the only thing I watch, but I only watch it on special occasions, or when I need to see something cute.

I'm not too hardcore irl, because it would just be obnoxious. I express my brony-ness on the Internet., but I love to talk with my best friend about it sometimes.

I don't have any plans for the weekend.

You're just gonna roll the dice and see what happens?

Cool, cool.

somepony! quick! play Friday! (the song :P) (don't that was a joke..)

I honestly thought yesterday was Friday... I didn't realize that until I woke up :wat:

• Brohoof 1

@, this topic is fairly limited (pertaining to only today) and mostly personal in nature, so it would serve best as a status update or blog entry. Please famliarize yourself with these options when creating topics in the future. Those are also great mediums to creating a discussion and befriending other MLP Forums members.

As such, I'm locking.

Good luck in your job search. I'm knee deep in one as well, and it's certainly not the funnest thing ever.

• Brohoof 3