Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hello everyone!

-Deleted-

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google searching

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I have liked MLP for over two years, but I haven't watched it for a while. I don't remember how I started liking it lol.

I don't really know what to write but I wanted to join a forum and this looks like a nice forum. Looking forward to talking to you brilliant people and having a nice time.

• Brohoof 2

Hello "Eucalyptus", nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

• Brohoof 1

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: FluttershyHow did you find MLP Forums?: Google searchingHow you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I have liked MLP for over two years, but I haven't watched it for a while. I don't remember how I started liking it lol.I don't really know what to write but I wanted to join a forum and this looks like a nice forum. Looking forward to talking to you brilliant people and having a nice time.

Hello hello hello! I hope you enjoy this place. I sure am.

• Brohoof 1

Hi Eucalyptus, welcome to the forums! You made a great choice by joining on this forum since this place is indeed nice.  :grin:  I hope you have fun and enjoy your time around here!

Hello "Eucalyptus", nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

Thanks, nice to meet you too :)

Welcome eucalyptus. You join the best forum around and I hope you have a fun time on here

Thanks, I'm sure I will have a fun time :)

Hello hello hello! I hope you enjoy this place. I sure am.

Hello! I think I will enjoy this place :)

Hi Eucalyptus, welcome to the forums! You made a great choice by joining on this forum since this place is indeed nice.  :grin:  I hope you have fun and enjoy your time around here!

Hi, I think I will have fun and enjoy my time around here :)

Edited by eucalyptus
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! My name’s Battenberg and I’m pretty new here myself. Despite that I’m learning quickly and always willing to help. Whether you need somepony to talk to, or just need hug don’t be afraid to ask.

post-39275-0-66231900-1474594547_thumb.png

The community has been really nice to me so far, I'm sure you'll love it.

• Brohoof 1