You just caught the user above you in a pokeball!

DubWolf

Candy won't work on me :P I prefer fruit. Yes, and i have a pinkie pie av lol

I like cute moves! I enjoy being cute :D

I could totally teach you to be a contest pokemon! You like coolness, right? I could teach you something like thunderbolt and quick attack, then. Both are cool.

*feeds you fruit instead :catface:*

Then I shall teach you.... bubble beam :proud:. You'll be able to blow all kinds of forms with the bubbles!

Hrmm, yeah I like thunderbolt :proud:. What could I do with it :wacko:?

• Brohoof 1

*feeds you fruit instead :catface:*

Then I shall teach you.... bubble beam :proud:. You'll be able to blow all kinds of forms with the bubbles!

Hrmm, yeah I like thunderbolt :proud:. What could I do with it :wacko:?

Well, you can always use it to blast off team rocket LOL

Also, its good in battle. Cept against ground and grass types, of course :P Unless you happen to be ash's action replayed pikachu....seriously, how does he always de-level that thing every region? XD

Aww! I love bubble themed moves like bubble beam! Thank you :D

Well, you can always use it to blast off team rocket LOL

Also, its good in battle. Cept against ground and grass types, of course :P Unless you happen to be ash's action replayed pikachu....seriously, how does he always de-level that thing every region? XD

Aww! I love bubble themed moves like bubble beam! Thank you :D

True :proud:, though I meant what could I do with it outside of battle; make a light show :catface:!

Do you mean up-level, assuming he's the exception who can hurt grass types :wacko:?

Glad you like it ;) .

• Brohoof 1

True :proud:, though I meant what could I do with it outside of battle; make a light show :catface:!

Do you mean up-level, assuming he's the exception who can hurt grass types :wacko:?

Glad you like it ;) .

No, pikachu gets weak again at the start of every new gennoration lol its weird

Oh, yeah, a light show. A cool one ;)

And ash's pikachu can hurt ANY pokemon. He's special haha

and i forgot that electric isn't good against dragons either

No, pikachu gets weak again at the start of every new gennoration lol its weird

Oh, yeah, a light show. A cool one ;)

And ash's pikachu can hurt ANY pokemon. He's special haha

and i forgot that electric isn't good against dragons either

Yeah that's expected or Ash will just crush all his enemies and the plot would be boring :-p . We like seeing him loose >:3 .

You can make bubble art :fluttershy:!

Good because they're my favorite :fluttershy:.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah that's expected or Ash will just crush all his enemies and the plot would be boring :-P . We like seeing him loose >:3 .

You can make bubble art :fluttershy:!

Good because they're my favorite :fluttershy:.

My favorite type is fairy :D

*make's rainbow bubble art* Ooo! Pretty :D

*enter's you in a pokemon contest xD* Use thunderbolt to wow the crowd with your coolness!

And, yeah, ash is meant to be a loser :P He actually lost the kalos league, too....but i liked that he was good about losing it :) also, it was the farthest he made it in any league xD he was one of the final two trainers to battle o.o

My favorite type is fairy :D

*make's rainbow bubble art* Ooo! Pretty :D

*enter's you in a pokemon contest xD* Use thunderbolt to wow the crowd with your coolness!

And, yeah, ash is meant to be a loser :P He actually lost the kalos league, too....but i liked that he was good about losing it :) also, it was the farthest he made it in any league xD he was one of the final two trainers to battle o.o

Like Clefairy :fluttershy:?

*makes my lightning form a cool Chinese dragon :-o *

Yeah but it seems like he never finishes in 1st tho :C . Like I said, I really only watched the first series completely, not so much the later ones so I dunno :l

• Brohoof 1

Like Clefairy :fluttershy:?

*makes my lightning form a cool Chinese dragon :-o *

Yeah but it seems like he never finishes in 1st tho :C . Like I said, I really only watched the first series completely, not so much the later ones so I dunno :l

Fairy is an actual pokemon type now :) I do like clefairy, too, though. And clefable. Clefable is pretty adorable^^

Yay! I like chinese dragons! :D I think we're gonna win this one!

*we win* YAY! :D

EDIT: Theres pluses to the newer seasons. Like, I think the girls ash travels with in them are nicer than misty was.

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 1

Fairy is an actual pokemon type now . I do like clefairy, too, though. And clefable. Clefable is pretty adorable^^

Yay! I like chinese dragons! I think we're gonna win this one!

*we win* YAY!

EDIT: Theres pluses to the newer seasons. Like, I think the girls ash travels with in them are nicer than misty was.

I thought it was a type since the start :wacko:? So was Clefairy just a psychic type then :huh:?

*makes 2 chinese dragons :-o !*

Lel yay :yay:. *feeds you fruit for your victory :P *

*levels up :proud:*

Yeah I've noticed :wacko:. Well it also seems like they're a bit younger than him so he isn't so much of an "annoying little brother" like he was to say Misty... Not that she was much older (if at all and actually younger) than Ash :wacko:.

Or maybe they're just... Nicer :proud:.

• Brohoof 1

I thought it was a type since the start :wacko:? So was Clefairy just a psychic type then :huh:?

*makes 2 chinese dragons :-o !*

Lel yay :yay:. *feeds you fruit for your victory :P *

*levels up :proud:*

Yeah I've noticed :wacko:. Well it also seems like they're a bit younger than him so he isn't so much of an "annoying little brother" like he was to say Misty... Not that she was much older (if at all and actually younger) than Ash :wacko:.

Or maybe they're just... Nicer :proud:.

No, Clefairy was a normal type^^; It musta been awhile since you last played or something...? O.o

They're just nicer i think lol

Lets win the grand festival next! XD Thats like the pokemon league for contests, in case you was wonderin'

Enter me in a contest next please! :D

Contests. I'm a lover, not a fighter. :love:

Sounds good! thnx :D Cuteness, beauty, coolness, toughness, or smart? Which type of contest would you like to be in? It can be one of those 5 categories :) My favorites are cuteness and beauty, personally xD

EDIT: spelling check lol

Edited by PinkuRiku

No, Clefairy was a normal type^^; It musta been awhile since you last played or something...? O.o

They're just nicer i think lol

Lets win the grand festival next! XD Thats like the pokemon league for contests, in case you was wonderin'

Enter me in a contest next please! :D

Yeah I didn't really do much pokemon for awhile, until recently with Pokemon Go :D .

Oh yeah I'm familiar with that :-p , but I don't think I ever saw May (or Dawn?) compete :C .

I'll enter us both :yay:.

Can I come out now? :(

Lol woops :derp:. *releases you :fluttershy:*

Here have some water :wacko:. Must be hot in that pokeball :wacko:.

• Brohoof 2

I'm gonna use charm as my first contest move! It doesn't quite get cuter than THAT move xD

May and Dawn are pretty cool! :) My favorite of the two was dawn, though i may of liked may's pokemon best i duno xD she had a pink cat and a butterfly, anyways :D also, torchic's line is pretty cool and nostalgic to me. Also, may had an eevee. i love eevee!

My pokeball is kind of cool xD litterally. its filled with ice sculptures lol i wonder if elsa lived in it...it can get TOO cool, though^^;; i guess cuz i may be a water type, it ended up being like an ice habitat xD

• Brohoof 1

I'm gonna use charm as my first contest move! It doesn't quite get cuter than THAT move xD

May and Dawn are pretty cool! :) My favorite of the two was dawn, though i may of liked may's pokemon best i duno xD she had a pink cat and a butterfly, anyways :D also, torchic's line is pretty cool and nostalgic to me. Also, may had an eevee. i love eevee!

My pokeball is kind of cool xD litterally. its filled with ice sculptures lol i wonder if elsa lived in it...it can get TOO cool, though^^;; i guess cuz i may be a water type, it ended up being like an ice habitat xD

Heheh, what does it do? Whoo the audience :catface:?

"Skittie" :-p . They just put an 's' in the beginning :derp:. Eevee is pretty cute :o . The cutest of them all I guess, I can't think of any other right now :please:.

I don't remember throwing such a pokeball at you now that I think about it; how did you do that :-o ?

• Brohoof 1

Heheh, what does it do? Whoo the audience :catface:?

"Skittie" :-P . They just put an 's' in the beginning :derp:. Eevee is pretty cute :o . The cutest of them all I guess, I can't think of any other right now :please:.

I don't remember throwing such a pokeball at you now that I think about it; how did you do that :-o ?

Catching the member above you in a pokeball is the title of the game, silly xD

Lets all run around in a field of flowers and practice our contest moves :D

Catching the member above you in a pokeball is the title of the game, silly xD

Lets all run around in a field of flowers and practice our contest moves :D

Oh yeah but I forget throwing that specific pokeball :-p . I guess it was destined for you :wacko:.

The one you threw at me is... just a regular pokeball :C .

*runs around field :fluttershy:*

*accidentally uses lightning powers :-o *

Oh right, grass is good against lightning so it's all good :proud:.

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah but I forget throwing that specific pokeball :-P . I guess it was destined for you :wacko:.

The one you threw at me is... just a regular pokeball :C .

*runs around field :fluttershy:*

*accidentally uses lightning powers :-o *

Oh right, grass is good against lightning so it's all good :proud:.

*get's hit by your powers* OW! I'm a water/fairy type, you know! XD Or at least, thats what this thread lead me to believe :)

I love how rp like this thread can get xD

You make an awesome electric/DRAGON type! So my water attacks can't hurt you :P And my fairy attacks? can. makes us well matched up in types don't you think lol

EDIT: And, actually, i may be water/ICE xD since my pokeball is filled with ice lol still get the advantage too :P

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 1

*get's hit by your powers* OW! I'm a water/fairy type, you know! XD Or at least, thats what this thread lead me to believe :)

I love how rp like this thread can get xD

You make an awesome electric/DRAGON type! So my water attacks can't hurt you :P And my fairy attacks? can. makes us well matched up in types don't you think lol

EDIT: And, actually, i may be water/ICE xD since my pokeball is filled with ice lol still get the advantage too :P

Omgsh sorry :C :-o ! *sprays some potion on you :fluttershy:*

*and gives you a fruit :proud:*

Yeah it's different from most games in which... well... it's not the vending machine game where all you do is answer and reply :-p .

Hrmm yeah I guess :proud:. That'd be interesting to see :wacko:.

Hrmmmm..... *enters pokeball*

*stormy :-o !*

• Brohoof 1

Omgsh sorry :C :-o ! *sprays some potion on you :fluttershy:*

*and gives you a fruit :proud:*

Yeah it's different from most games in which... well... it's not the vending machine game where all you do is answer and reply :-P .

Hrmm yeah I guess :proud:. That'd be interesting to see :wacko:.

Hrmmmm..... *enters pokeball*

*stormy :-o !*

*enter's my pokeball and plays video games on my Ice Station 2 :P*

LOL

I feel hyper and want out now D: xD

*come's out and run's like crazy*

Yes, i haven't been eating sugar! LOL sometimes disney stuff makes me a little hyper though xD duno why..

EDIT: And its quite fine no worries :P

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 1

*enter's my pokeball and plays video games on my Ice Station 2 :P*

LOL

I feel hyper and want out now D: xD

*come's out and run's like crazy*

Yes, i haven't been eating sugar! LOL sometimes disney stuff makes me a little hyper though xD duno why..

EDIT: And its quite fine no worries :P

Ooh! Can I enter your pokeball :P ? It'd be like a sleep over :proud:. We can watch Disney movies and eat lotsa candy :fluttershy:!

• Brohoof 1

Ooh! Can I enter your pokeball :P ? It'd be like a sleep over :proud:. We can watch Disney movies and eat lotsa candy :fluttershy:!

Yeah sure but i'll be pretty messed up and can't sleep, thats for sure xD

Maybe we should watch alice in wonderland...thats a bit milder for me :P

Haha, this should be fuuuuuun *evil grin*

Also, if i get too hyper from disney and sugar. We just HAVE to battle! Its the best energy releasor o.o i meant to spell that wrong.

I'M HYPER AND I HAD NO SUGAR. i wonder if my medications are making me hyper...hmn :P

Chocolate is tasty

Riku is tastier

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Brohoof 1