Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Roleplay

Venomous

As of now, this is a simple idea to start a roleplay inspired by the anime Fate/Stay Night:Unlimited Blade Works. I would like a singular number of particlants; perhaps 3 mages and 3 corresponding servants. Please let me know if interested.

sounds very interesting. fate/stay night: unlimited blade works was one of my favorite anime! quick question however, would we be playing canonical characters, or making up our own?

@@Venomous, if we could get 7 of each, that'd be even better. would also be fun if we had to roll dice to decide which master we get.  

sounds very interesting. fate/stay night: unlimited blade works was one of my favorite anime! quick question however, would we be playing canonical characters, or making up our own?

@@Venomous, if we could get 7 of each, that'd be even better. would also be fun if we had to roll dice to decide which master we get.  

I think it would be great if we all played as our own characters-rather than canon ones. I feel things get a bit complicated if such is done.

:twi:

I suppose we could increase the number of participants, but I wanted to start low to see if anyone will try out.

I think it would be great if we all played as our own characters-rather than canon ones. I feel things get a bit complicated if such is done.

fair enough. i'll have to think of one then. of course, i plan on playing the role of a servant. however, i suppose i have plenty of time to think about it considering how slow this thread is getting replies.  

• Brohoof 1

fair enough. i'll have to think of one then. of course, i plan on playing the role of a servant. however, i suppose i have plenty of time to think about it considering how slow this thread is getting replies.  

Excellent! Please keep me updated!

well, i think my character is gonna look like this girl here: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/legomessageboards/images/9/94/Anime_knight_girl.png/revision/latest?cb=20130929141449(immage is not mine)

i'm still trying to decide on a name, and how to go about her powers. i'm up for sugestions in terms of name, because i suck at coming up with those.

edit: i just realize i have to make her fit into one of the classes. i think she's gonna end up being saber. however, if someone else comes in wanting to do that, then i can probably be a lancer or archer.

Edited by ~Phoenix~