Who Are You?

Jokuc

I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

You are Batman :ph34r:

You are Batman :ph34r:

Actually I'm a member of the Night's Watch from A Song of Ice and Fire, but close enough. :P

• Brohoof 1

"Humanity is the end; knowledge is the means; I will not rest until there are no more secrets to be discovered; I will not rest until there are no more ways to improve; I will not rest until there are no more problems to be solved; I will wield no weapon but my wits and intellect; With these weapons I will battle ignorance until the light of knowledge shines bright; When the light of knowledge shines upon us all, then I shall rest, and not before." - Atmomancer Creed

*Punches you across the face*

Owww sorry it seems my arm spasmed from being stabbed :squee::fiery:

* throws up a shit ton of sugar * W-why am i here * looks around * WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

(edited)

* throws up a shit ton of sugar * W-why am i here * looks around * WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

Someone who cares for you!!! Take previous statement what ever way you want :P @soap issues :wacko:

Edited by Sunshower Raindrops

Someone who cares for you!!! Take previous statement what ever way you want :P @soap issues :wacko:

* looks at arm * YOU DO STEROIDS?!!! DAFUQ MMANNNEEE *looks at ground * IS THAT COCAINE?! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

* looks at arm * YOU DO STEROIDS?!!! DAFUQ MMANNNEEE *looks at ground * IS THAT COCAINE?! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

Sugar has gone crazy, Must save her :muffins: *epic hero music as I tackle you to the ground*