Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Kaze's Non-pony Art dump thread.

Laydee Kaze

Oh bby.

:I expect lots of tf2 stuff in here. Because I'm obsessed fangirling ...into it right now.

Okay so here we go~

Here's something I did the other day, as like, I dunno... but it's a little scene out of the fic I'm writing >.>

Posted Image

And I drew this late last night for a good furry friend of mine, who happened to get me a really decent Spy hat, and a Strange Eternal Reward, that I've had the pleasure of clocking up over 500 backstabs on over the past week. I also made this a spray tag for him with a bit of text and stuff :3

Posted Image

>.> Will add more stuff as I er, draw... I guess. lolsomuchspy. jeez.

• Brohoof 3

Hey :P

And awh! I think the Scout likes the Spy :D

These are great!!! I dont like TF2.. and by that i mean (I cant play it xD I cant get any kills!)

But the art and videos made about it are always cool!!

I like it :D

• Brohoof 1

Hey :P

And awh! I think the Scout likes the Spy :D

These are great!!! I dont like TF2.. and by that i mean (I cant play it xD I cant get any kills!)

But the art and videos made about it are always cool!!

I like it :D

Haha yeah. xD It just takes practice :P

And thankyou :33

you should totes add me on steam btw xD

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kazefur

500 Backstabs?! (Damn Spies)

Anyway great job :D Really like the Spy and Scout Drawing

Add me on steam :(username) xred5000 even though you'll probably beat me lol

500 Backstabs?! (Damn Spies)

Anyway great job :D Really like the Spy and Scout Drawing

Add me on steam :(username) xred5000 even though you'll probably beat me lol

Haha, yesss! >:3 *added*

(edited)

You miss used a word LE. Use pm's if you want me out.

Kid, you aint going to last long with that kind of attitude, this isnt 4Chan.

Also, things like this are not relevant to Laydee's drawings, if you have a problem with me, then you PM me. Or go troll another thread.

Edited by Speedy Transition
  • Brohoof 1

Kid, you aint going to last long with that kind of attitude, this isnt 4Chan.

isn't* ain't*

I hate 4Chan for bland reasons, also stop being a baby over it.

I was simply giving you a simple heads up.

You seem to be the kind of person who throws random comebacks.

Also I have no attitude, you don't even know me and you're making misconceptions about me lending you a hand.

I don't think I would usually show a negative attitude towards people.

Also I don't have flames for particular reasons.

Now if you'd excuse me, I'm going to "love and tolerate".

P.S.: Look at your post, that has a negative attitude toward me. Don't be a hypocrite.

(edited)

isn't* ain't*

I hate 4Chan for bland reasons, also stop being a baby over it.

I was simply giving you a simple heads up.

You seem to be the kind of person who throws random comebacks.

Also I have no attitude, you don't even know me and you're making misconceptions about me lending you a hand.

I don't think I would usually show a negative attitude towards people.

Also I don't have flames for particular reasons.

Now if you'd excuse me, I'm going to "love and tolerate".

P.S.: Look at your post, that has a negative attitude toward me. Don't be a hypocrite.

To be fair, it was just unnecessary you calling him out on mis-using one word, which is often used the wrong way online anyway, I know I use it like that sometimes randomly too. There's loads of people on this forum that have immensely terrible grammar and spelling issues, but there's no need to call people out on it. I know you probably only mean it in like, a helpful way, but some people just don't like being criticized on what words they use.

Having personally just had someone have a go at me for how I wrote a fanfic, which was purely just for my own pleasure, not intended to be some award winning novel, I can kinda understand how people don't appreciate criticism where they don't want it. D:

ANYWAY, lol guys. I made a spray tag for TF2 >.> Note: Art is /not/ mine, did ask prior to though, and it makes a bloody MINT tag in tee eff two.

Posted Image

edit: >.> I'll get a screencap in-game because it looks pixelly and awful here xD

Edited by Laydee Kaze
  • Brohoof 1

To be fair, it was just unnecessary you calling him out on mis-using one word, which is often used the wrong way online anyway, I know I use it like that sometimes randomly too. There's loads of people on this forum that have immensely terrible grammar and spelling issues, but there's no need to call people out on it. I know you probably only mean it in like, a helpful way, but some people just don't like being criticized on what words they use.

Having personally just had someone have a go at me for how I wrote a fanfic, which was purely just for my own pleasure, not intended to be some award winning novel, I can kinda understand how people don't appreciate criticism where they don't want it. D:

ANYWAY, lol guys. I made a spray tag for TF2 >.> Note: Art is /not/ mine, did ask prior to though, and it makes a bloody MINT tag in tee eff two.

Posted Image

edit: >.> I'll get a screencap in-game because it looks pixelly and awful here xD

Thank you ^_^

And, wow nice!! I have a fluttershy tag in Counter Strike xD!

(edited)

I know, but it's not even English.

I do apologize, I have very random mood swings.

Like sometimes I feel like killing everybody, depressed, happy, bored, or just anything in general.

Depression is the most shown, don't take it personally.

Edited by daVINYLs

I know, but it's not even English.

I do apologize, I have very random mood swings.

Like sometimes I feel like killing everybody, depressed, happy, bored, or just anything in general.

Depression is the most shown, don't take it personally.

Don't worry about it :3

I think lots of people use french words incorrectly xD and that's coming from someone who studied it, passed and can't remember half of it XD

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS?! Actually, nothing at all. It's awesome! Ur drawing style... ME GUSTA. Although, what's with the cigar and gun when he's in love with her? :P