Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony

abstrusesketches

Hey everypony my nickname here is thelongtimemagic i'm a Male Brony from the UK, I'm a fairly new Brony having been introduced to the show a few weeks ago but I've already reached the point of having Rainbow Dash wallpapers on everything I own.

I love the show for its Art style, Plots, Characters and the Soundtrack I love all the characters in the show but if I were to pick favourites I would say Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Discord are my favourite characters in the Show so far.

Outside of MLP i've always been a big Retro Gamer I'm a huge Sega and Nintendo fan with the Mega Drive and Super Nintendo still being my favourite Game Consoles I'm not as much of a fan of modern games but I do enjoy like the Wii when I'm not distracted with PS1 games :huh:

I'm kind of a Metal Head when it comes to Music as i'm into Running and i've honestly found that type of Music increases my Running speed right now I would say my favourite band is Gwar but I tend to change my mind pretty quickly as I find out of more awesome music :lol:

Hello there thelongtimemagic and welcome to MLP Forums! post-1052-0-17597300-1329709763.gif

I'm Jokuc and I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us. See you around!