MLP Forums Massive Musical Project

Skullbuster

(edited)

I had already PMed you my Skype.

But uh, I'm not sure I'll be on when you guys are. I mean, I'm in a different timezone, so I might join in in the middle of a discussion (or worse, between two chats).

What about a group PM discussion instead? Or maybe even in this thread?

Edited by Feather Spiral

Ok. I'm really gonna start thinking up of lyrics. Do you guys mind if I make up lyrics on my own?

Yes, but they may or may not be in the song.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I play guitar, bass and clari. I can record and produce electronic music aswell as live instruments. And mix.

add if intrested

Edited by WiponCat
  • Brohoof 1

I can sing! I'd love to help out with this if you're still looking for people! : ) Also good at harmonizing~~!

thats great!, if you give me your skype ill add you to the singer group!

• Brohoof 1

Okay we need to find out who is actually going to participate. We need to eliminate all the people who said they would join and never said anything more.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Have you guys kept brainstorming after I left for bed? While I was there, the chat wasn't very active most of the time, save from a couple of spikes in inspiration.

Edited by Feather Spiral

I honestly feel like we aren't getting anywhere with this.

we actually have lyrics going, we have a few ideas going, we are going some where

we actually have lyrics going, we have a few ideas going, we are going some where

Whenever I join the Skype group I see people who don't understand how music works. I'm just being honest.
  • Brohoof 1

Whenever I join the Skype group I see people who don't understand how music works. I'm just being honest.

thats understandable, hell, i theres still a lot i dont know about music XD

(edited)

So apparently I'm too "deep", my verses contain too much symbolism. I'm not gonna take offense, this forum is dedicated to a kids' show after all meaning all potential members must be dimwits with no idea how art works XP.

But guys, I don't see a lot of you doing more than randomly throwing out ideas.

We need those, yes, but don't make things generic and random. Look up the forum's facts (history, staff and their attitude...) before making suggestions.

Saddle up, folks, and gather as much information as you need to come up with rhymes! ;)

I strongly recommend mentioning the Pony Pile thread, and especially the "Felderp" talk from here to the next page.

Edited by Feather Spiral
  • Brohoof 1

we must say good by to dragonshy, he has decided to leave the project, hes gotten annoyed with working with people who dont know much about music, but we must keep going forward, if we need to, we will find another gutair player

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

we must say good by to dragonshy, he has decided to leave the project, hes gotten annoyed with working with people who dont know much about music, but we must keep going forward, if we need to, we will find another gutair player

:o I'm the only guitar player now. :( Edited by Switazoid