Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Crystal Empire's name

Discordrules123

We all see the evidence of the Crystal Empire's importance, especially in the finale of Season 5. Sombra succeeding in conquering the Crystal Empire would have meant Equestria would have gone to war with the love drained Crystal Empire.

It's not your average Roman Empire, but it's still a significant part of Equestria.

It does seem to have a pretty big role in Equestria, as well as having a nice design to it. Maybe if Sombra managed to have his way and that the city had expanded all over Equestria then the name would be able to fit it a lot more. But since none of that happened in the original timeline then I can't really see the characters refer to it as the "Crystal Empire". Besides the name though I don't really have much of a problem with it, unless you count the crystal ponies that live there. Their appearance is a little confusing and I keep getting the impression that they might break easily.

Although I do agree that the Crystal Empire certainly has a significant impact on Equestria ( as has been shown multiple times throughout the show's running), I do happen to believe that it perhaps could do with being rebranded. Well guys, I've been doing some brainstorming over the past.........7 minutes, and I do believe that I have conjured up a brilliant, brand new name for the Crystal Empire. A name that rolls off the tongue, is instantly memorable to all those who are fortunate to hear it and will leave you all spinning into a sparkling silence.

Without further ado, what do you all think of the new, the gorgeous.........................................................................................................

........................RARITYLAND!!!!!!

large.pngfireworks

Firework Displays Wedding Fireworks London

• Brohoof 1

Well, I think Discord is way more fabulous. :confused: Just joking! Right ...

2 hours ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

Although I do agree that the Crystal Empire certainly has a significant impact on Equestria ( as has been shown multiple times throughout the show's running), I do happen to believe that it perhaps could do with being rebranded. Well guys, I've been doing some brainstorming over the past.........7 minutes, and I do believe that I have conjured up a brilliant, brand new name for the Crystal Empire. A name that rolls off the tongue, is instantly memorable to all those who are fortunate to hear it and will leave you all spinning into a sparkling silence.

Without further ado, what do you all think of the new, the gorgeous.........................................................................................................

large.pngfireworks

Besides, I think it has something to do with King Sombra.

• Brohoof 1

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 0:21 PM, Discordrules123 said:

I think one of the biggest problems for The Crystal Empire is that it's way too small to even be considered an empire. In fact, I think they should have called it the Crystal Kingdom instead.

Well, in Suikoden II the Highland Kingdom was only a city and two villages (and the city was nowhere near as big as the Crystal Empire's city in FiM).  So I'd say it's probably fine to be called that.

• Brohoof 1

On 4/2/2017 at 1:21 PM, Discordrules123 said:

I think one of the biggest problems for The Crystal Empire is that it's way too small to even be considered an empire. In fact, I think they should have called it the Crystal Kingdom instead.

Its also been ruled only by Princesses and kings, not Emperors and empresses. Celestia's also only a princess despite clearly being a queen over her region. Proper usage of Medieval Nation/Nobility terminology is not MLP's strong point.

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 11:35 AM, Rarity the Supreme said:

large.pngfireworks

All hail Queen Rarity!

• Brohoof 2