Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Multigear Joy, variant 2 added, 1 fan art added, give me color schemes please ;3

Dizzy Ditzy Doo!

Great! I'm gonna vector this B)

Umm, you don't need me to color this first? :huh:

wow that is one back story you put there, very interesting, also good drawing very impressive

I bid thee a sincere thank you!

I love that concept! I never see anything like that. :D

She quite literally sprung out of my mind in my sleep and onto a sketch pad. :P

• Brohoof 2

Umm, you don't need me to color this first? :huh:

I bid thee a sincere thank you!

She quite literally sprung out of my mind in my sleep and onto a sketch pad. :P

^_^ You did a great job springing.
  • Brohoof 1

^_^ You did a great job springing.

Thank you! Thank you!

Here it is!

http://dl.dropbox.co...7108/vector.svg

I messed up some springs, though.

Wow! Me likey! It actually turned out great in my opinion.

Btw, this thread has been updated. These sketches have been added to the front page as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you all once again. Will get on painting as soon as possible.

• Brohoof 3

Thank you! Thank you!

Wow! Me likey! It actually turned out great in my opinion.

Btw, this thread has been updated. These sketches have been added to the front page as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you all once again. Will get on painting as soon as possible.

:lol: These look amazing!

Every time I look at one of your threads, I love your art a little more

and hate how bad you make me feel about my drawings XD

You need to stop being so good for my selfish purposes girl!

(edited)

:lol: These look amazing!

Thank you ever so much!

A bass playing pony?!

I LOVE IT!! :D

I never picked up learning a electric guitar, and I miss my bass guitar.

Every time I look at one of your threads, I love your art a little more

and hate how bad you make me feel about my drawings XD

You need to stop being so good for my selfish purposes girl!

I don't ever want you to hate me, please don't be mad at me. :(

I've only seen one of your drawing and like it very much. I'm very grateful you have taken a liking to my art, however lightly you like them.

I just want you to know that I appreciate you, your artwork as well as your support and interest! :)

Gah! just can't get enough of these :D

I don't know if I can stop! Lol :blink:

Wow! :D These are drawn so well! and I love the idea of her being connected with gears and machinery :P So unique! Well Done :)

I've always had an affinity for synthetic appeal, even though I value an all natural look over artificial, many just don't have that gift. Plus I love to innovate a whole new look to certain things without blowing it out of proportions. This OC and my Violet Spiral OC are my unique made ponies made thus far, as well as my pony villain Marionette, which btw is a work in progress still.

I thank you kindly for your kind compliment!

Woah.

She's like an Inspector Gadget pony O_o

Coool.

I Thank you!

I'm surprised no pony made a Jenny Wakeman reference yet Lol! :lol:

​Alright, after pondering these last couple of minutes, a few names drifted into my mind, including a few suggestive names.

Molly Chroma (Molly being it's original name with Chroma being greek for "Colour")

Shock N. Awe (In relations to the final doctrine, displaying spectacular amount of force to overwhelm perception.)

​Rhythm Gear (Music related rhythm combined with every tool, gear and gadget made available)

DJ Elle De "L.E.D" Joy (I thought it'd be unique)

Mulitgear (Capacity to harness and utilize many gears together)

Chrome Shock

(In keeping of the original word Chromoly that popped into my head, and the fact she can dispel shock in multiple

forms, be it emotions, feelings, electricity or sound, guess that works for Shock N. Awe too lol

Edited by Dizzy Leeane Rage
  • Brohoof 2

Dizzy do you have a tutorial on how you draw ponies?

If you do, link please.

if you don't you should make one, i'm sure many would be interested! :D

I have no tutorial, and I wouldn't know where to first start one either.

Umm, I suppose I could describe how I go about my pony art, but I firmly believe each and everypony has a untapped unique sense of style in which they can produce their own special artwork.

It's important to be original, it doesn't hurt to follow someponies hoof steps, but sometimes our own unique work can be more distinguishable than those we follow.

There are so many others I envy, but I realized that there's something about my artwork that keeps them coming to me for advice, despite the fact that I personally think they're better than me. I do my best on my own and avoid copying some other ponies style.

In the case if I do a rendition and some other pony has that very same concept, I'll simply go another route, and produce something else. Sometimes, great minds think alike. :D

If you like, I can give you some ideas and thoughts, but like I said, I don't even know where to start a tutorial.

• Brohoof 1

I have no tutorial, and I wouldn't know where to first start one either.

Umm, I suppose I could describe how I go about my pony art, but I firmly believe each and everypony has a untapped unique sense of style in which they can produce their own special artwork.

It's important to be original, it doesn't hurt to follow someponies hoof steps, but sometimes our own unique work can be more distinguishable than those we follow.

There are so many others I envy, but I realized that there's something about my artwork that keeps them coming to me for advice, despite the fact that I personally think they're better than me. I do my best on my own and avoid copying some other ponies style.

In the case if I do a rendition and some other pony has that very same concept, I'll simply go another route, and produce something else. Sometimes, great minds think alike. :D

If you like, I can give you some ideas and thoughts, but like I said, I don't even know where to start a tutorial.

Okay, I understand.

I get the whole style thing, because I spent probably 70% of three years looking and trying to draw different comic book artist's styles. I guess I'm just looking for a shortcut to learning to draw ponies, because I know it's going to mean stepping my game up to at least 50 drawings a day :/

(edited)

Okay, I understand.

I get the whole style thing, because I spent probably 70% of three years looking and trying to draw different comic book artist's styles. I guess I'm just looking for a shortcut to learning to draw ponies, because I know it's going to mean stepping my game up to at least 50 drawings a day :/

I'm very sorry to have even mentioned that now. May we speak a moment via pm?

Updates will be made shortly, sorry moderation staff for getting off subject and thanks to a guest member for notifying me/ keeping me up to date with other current threads.

Edited by Dizzy Leeane Rage
  • Brohoof 1

I'm beginning to get attracted to your sketches, Dizzy! Whatever you name her, I shall love her regardless. You have a serious talent for this!

• Brohoof 2

She is cute! <3

Thank you very much! I took great time in coloring her, because I couldn't focus on a good color scheme for her. but thank you kindly!

A Very well-drawn and well-written OC. I can't wait to see more of her.

I can't wait to finish coloring more of her sketches, I came across several design flaws and had to revamp them in color.

Amazing you have a great imagination and great art skills love this I hope to see more :D

I will endeavor to uphold your hope of seeing more then, I'm very grateful for your compliment!

OMG that last one where she's plugged into the wall while sleeping is do adorable I can't stand it. :wub:

I came across some flaws on her, but I do plan on fixing her up in color as the sleeping rendition is next in line to get colored by community favor. As always, I'm very grateful and honored to see you like it. Thank you!

I'm beginning to get attracted to your sketches, Dizzy! Whatever you name her, I shall love her regardless. You have a serious talent for this!

This means very much to me! Thank you ever so kindly! I hope to better this talent by actually pursuing future course in art and digital art designing. Thank you!

Updated pictures: Finished primary sketch with color, I also have other color scheme variants inbound.

Posted Image

Had to revamp her Cutie mark as the original one I gave her was already similar to another fellow artist.

• Brohoof 4

I gotta say you have a thing for facial expressions. That was one of the things that attracted me to your original drawings I saw, the facial expressions were sooooo awesome. <3

• Brohoof 1