Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Multigear Joy, variant 2 added, 1 fan art added, give me color schemes please ;3

Dizzy Ditzy Doo!

(edited)

I really like it! :D

Yay! This makes me very happy! Thank you!

I gotta say you have a thing for facial expressions. That was one of the things that attracted me to your original drawings I saw, the facial expressions were sooooo awesome. <3

Really? I need to work on my angles me think, I've always been into making multiple facial expressions when I drew something anime, or mange styled, but it's quite different when I'm using another style, like the artists used for the MLP series.

At first, I was bent on making my pony fan art like manga style, but I don't know, something compelled me to master MLP form first and then move on. So, I continue onward.

On the sleeping rendition, I messed up on the goggles, so I have to fix that, not to mention, I think I might have to change where the plug outlet is, for some reason, I get the feeling her plug is popping out of her butt...

What do you think? Lol

She kinds of remind me of Jenny the Teenage Robot for some reason... maybe it's the eyes.

Finally! A member makes a Jenny Wakeman reference!

Yes, While Jenny was never one of my inspirations for this piece, for some reason within my mind, my brain kept pounding Jennys color scheme to be included in it's over all concept. Originally, characters like Kos-Mos, Multi, Miku Miku, along with other stereotypical robo anime characters including my IMVU avatar were very much the foundations for this character concept. While sleeping, my mind tossed all these characters into a Pony...and Boom!

Also is should be noted I had other ideas of making robo versions of the mane 6, but scrapped the idea as other artists are currently pursuing this idea, so I abandoned it to avoid controversies.

Edited by Dizzy Leeane Rage
  • Brohoof 2

I have no real problem with how it looks honestly. if it bothers you THAT much maybe you could move it to the top of her flank or something but I think it's part of what makes it so adorable is the fact that she's plugged in from behind. It could possibly protrude from her tail so there's no blaring plug outlet on her anywhere.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, the Colors looks amazing! I just love the eyes, the Color is so crisp and works well with the black. And the multiple mane colors also give her great character :) variety is a good thing! Simply wonderful.

(edited)

I have no real problem with how it looks honestly. if it bothers you THAT much maybe you could move it to the top of her flank or something but I think it's part of what makes it so adorable is the fact that she's plugged in from behind. It could possibly protrude from her tail so there's no blaring plug outlet on her anywhere.

It doesn't bother me that much, I'm sincerely grateful you like her so, and I will keep her as is then.

Her design originally has the plug coming out from the back of her head, and is capable of retracting when not in use. It still sticks out of her head, very much like a pony tail style. I'll just fix up her goggle then and keep her plug and plug outlet as is. Thank you for sharing your feedback, I bow my head to you. :D

You did great with her colors! ^^

Thank you! I feel I must produce more variants of her to possibly see if I can produce a more alloy luminous look to it. :P

what about

mechanic dream

cuz she came in your dream

She did indeed, other inspirations combined that where jumble together in my mind is what produced her. I think I might just sit on Multigear Joy, unless if I can find other words or ways to combine Mechanic Dreams effectly together. I thank you kindly for you suggested name and will see about implementing some way to make it feasible. Thank you again!

Love the colorized picture!

Thank you! It took me forever in MS Paint, I made her to darn sophisticated :angry:

Wow, the Colors looks amazing! I just love the eyes, the Color is so crisp and works well with the black. And the multiple mane colors also give her great character :) variety is a good thing! Simply wonderful.

Thank you! Thank you! I wanted something that was easy on the eyes, and gentle, so I select a jungle like green. After MS Paint, I took the the pic into paint tool sai, and blurred the eyes to give it a iridescent glow. As for the mane and tail, I kind of want to demonstrate a better way for her to change her colors, but having limited programs to use, I just settled on a mixing her light hair colors.

Thank you so much! I will get to work asap on her other sketches and perhaps make more sketches too!

Edited by Dizzy Leeane Rage
  • Brohoof 3

I love the color scheme btw. It really works, makes her feel robotic yet full of life at the same time. Like she has the breathe of life flowing through her like an aurora of passion...

• Brohoof 1

I love the color scheme btw. It really works, makes her feel robotic yet full of life at the same time. Like she has the breathe of life flowing through her like an aurora of passion...

I'm glad you like her, I actually tried my hardest to come up with a different color scheme than the original that was projected within my mind. However, I learned the hardway, what comes naturally, is best. So I settled with the general color most associated with steel, often light hues of blue...She was tough to resist, but I'll toy around with other color schemes soon enough.

very creative :3

I like the last one X3

I promise to get that one finished and colored asap, so far everywhere else I've made this piece available, most like her sleeping rendition, despite that the Loud Speaker wing module one was next to be sketch and was my favorite one being creative with.

The only reason I wanted to do a sleeping piece, was to illustrate her plug in usage, and how well I could attempt sleeping poses.

I can't argue with the results though, I think she came out cute after all. :D

Anyone else think of this?

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcCS8AK6csg[/media]

Ahh yes, nothing oldie but golden oldie. :lol:

So, unbeknownst to me, Multigear Joy has garnered...Fan Art!

Posted Image

This one was done by my cousin Teesha whom visited with her mom at my home, visiting with my father, WHILE I WAS SLEEPING! and decided not to tell me of their short visit notice. Anyways, while I slumbered for the next 5 or so hours, My father and his sister stepped out to run an errand, while Teesha stayed behind, sat at my inspiration desk and drew Multigear.

I have to say she did a really good job! She is among my youngest of cousins, but is already a pretty talented artist, I'm very proud of her! :D

I'll finish more of the colored sketches asap, got more OCs got to sketch up...this Aussy one is tough, but I love the Boomerang! Lol

• Brohoof 3