Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PoniArcade Changelog 01 - Goodbye Dynmap, hello voting!

AppleDashPoni

Hey everyone! This is just a quick post to keep you updated on what's recently changed feature-wise at PoniArcade. I'm going to try my best to write these more often, as well - usually I just kind of spring new features and things on everyone without telling them, and that's not really the best!

The most recent changes we've made are as follows:

• Dynmap was removed. It used a lot of disk space on our servers, and a poll of the community found that the majority of those who voted thought we should remove it.
  • Votifier was finally properly configured. What this means for you is that whenever you vote on Planet Minecraft (by clicking on "Vote for them as a top server", right under the titles) you'll be rewarded with 5000 bits in-game! You can do this once per day. We're hoping to add more sites you can vote on for us so that you can get even more rewards, and rewards are subject to change - we might even introduce loot crates at some point!

That's all for now - expect even more great things in the near future :)

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, AppleDashPoni said:

a poll of the community found that the majority of those who voted thought we should remove it.

Out of curiosity: where was this poll? I don't recall seeing this anywhere.

1 hour ago, CloudFyre said:

Out of curiosity: where was this poll? I don't recall seeing this anywhere.

Discord is more or less the de facto official channel for communication outside the server at this point! It was also mentioned on-server.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...