Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yay - the Phony Brony

PhonyBrony

(edited)

Yeah so I need feedback before I decide to put too much effort into this.

I'm worried this tune may have been taken before, but if it hasn't, I will have officially come up with the most brilliant tune ever.

^I've said that like 9001 times before.

This is kind of like Avast Fluttershy's Arse, but it's not a remix. I need to make that clear somehow when I make the title and description if I release this song.

http://youtu.be/KCT0uXL8-Yo

the Phony Brony

Edited by PhonyBrony
  • Brohoof 2

Well it sounds awesome. I can see where one might think it's a remix of that, but i think that's only because you used "yay"s. The tune doesn't sound like it imo and is quite catchy :) I don't recall having heard something quite like that before, but i may be wrong.

Well it sounds awesome. I can see where one might think it's a remix of that, but i think that's only because you used "yay"s. The tune doesn't sound like it imo and is quite catchy :) I don't recall having heard something quite like that before, but i may be wrong.

Okay, thank you for the feedback! Just making sure I don't get flamed at by a thousand ponies xD

Holy crap. This is incredible.

Seriously.

It's that good? xD I admit I think this may be catchy to some people, but its "incredible?" :D

Thank you!

Anyways check out the first post, edited now.

Name suggestions are welcome.

the Phony Brony

Okay, thank you for the feedback! Just making sure I don't get flamed at by a thousand ponies xD

It's that good? xD I admit I think this may be catchy to some people, but its "incredible?" :D

Thank you!

Anyways check out the first post, edited now.

Name suggestions are welcome.

the Phony Brony

How about like..."Yay Explosion" or "A Flash of Yay"...

I'm not too good with names.

How about like..."Yay Explosion" or "A Flash of Yay"...

I'm not too good with names.

Haha, well reading "A Flash of Yay" made me subconsciously think of "FlutterYay" and it looks like there isn't a song out called that yet..... Let's change that. xD

Thank you!

the Phony Brony

• Brohoof 1