Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yay

TairikuOkami

Hi, I am not much of talker, so I will let Fluttershy to make the introduction for me.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Luna, because she is so misunderstood, just like me. She tries to do good, but people ignore her, till it is too late, then she takes matters into her own hooves and it goes bad.

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was just searching for something and this popped up. I have been brony for several years, but since I never had any friends I am not much into social forums, but I like to keep in touch about the latest news and such.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I stumbled upon MLP long before when watching anime, but I was like everyone else, why would I watch a show for little girls? Then I watched this TED talk and something broke in me, it taught me a lot about prejudice. I started to watch MLP and I never let go and I became a proud brony, despite of all the hate from the internet and looks of the colleagues at work and I am not ashamed  to show wherever I can.

capture_11252023_140438.jpg

• Brohoof 8

On 2023-11-25 at 2:08 PM, TairikuOkami said:

Hi, I am not much of talker, so I will let Fluttershy to make the introduction for me.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Luna, because she is so misunderstood, just like me. She tries to do good, but people ignore her, till it is too late, then she takes matters into her own hooves and it goes bad.

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was just searching for something and this popped up. I have been brony for several years, but since I never had any friends I am not much into social forums, but I like to keep in touch about the latest news and such.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I stumbled upon MLP long before when watching anime, but I was like everyone else, why would I watch a show for little girls? Then I watched this TED talk and something broke in me, it taught me a lot about prejudice. I started to watch MLP and I never let go and I became a proud brony, despite of all the hate from the internet and looks of the colleagues at work and I am not ashamed  to show wherever I can.

capture_11252023_140438.jpg

I'm gonna make clear that you will NOT be ignored and misunderstood here. Welcome^^ /)

• Hugs 1

• 2 weeks later...